What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

That's a hindi/urdu wala Sir not an english one

i know pakistan produced many world class all rounders and some of them are legends but i am not talking about them, i am talking about current.
And sorry Hafeez is good bowler as afridi

if you think he is better than Afridi in bowling then you don't know any thing about cricket, did you know what variation and variety Afridi have whereas Hafeez only can bowl off break and top spins. Although Hafeez is good player but not in class of Afridi, but career of Afridi is nearly at its end and Hafeez have plenty of Cricket left.

it is true about fast bowling and also players are very good. but that is not the topic, you have to admit that Shakib is the best all-rounder right now.

he is good player but not in lot of best now, needs time to be in one of the best, but he will never be the best only.

if you think he is better than Afridi in bowling then you don't know any thing about cricket, did you know what variation and variety Afridi have whereas Hafeez only can bowl off break and top spins. Although Hafeez is good player but not in class of Afridi, but career of Afridi is nearly at its end and Hafeez have plenty of Cricket left.
i know cricket very well, check stats ... bowling variation matters if some one can them properly

he is good player but not in lot of best now, needs time to be in one of the best, but he will never be the best only.
stats says everything... do not need to argue

stats says everything... do not need to argue

what stats? how much your whole team have played? Bangladesh have just arrived in world cricket and other subcontinent teams are playing at that level since half a century and you ppl are jumping like rabbits that you have the best, i m surprised.

are you jealous of Afridi because he hits your bowlers hard? :rofl:
Afridi is getting old now and not consistent But haffeez is great potantials he can become a legend but if he will not it is bev of internal politics of pcb

Back
Top Bottom