What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

once in a while performer

Whom you are saying once in while performer if your team members then may be but not Afridi he has long career and many records alone which your country player are not capable to break any time soon, he has achieved a mile stone today becoming 2nd all reounder in the world to have 500 wickets & 10000 runs in all formats combined after Souther Africa's Jacques Kallis.

Bangladesh has just arrived at top class International Cricket and they think they are the best, first teach your players sports man spirit who cry and do stupid thing after defeat.

Happy B.Day to him.....he is world's best now.....may god give bless him so that he becomes Bangladesh's best one day.......:enjoy:

Tell me about shakib performances in foreign country nothing :D:D.these guys are performed outside their subcontinent as well
he hardly got chance to play outside and whenever he got, he played well. He even has test century in New Zealand :D

Whom you are saying once in while performer if your team members then may be but not Afridi he has long career and many records alone which your country player are not capable to break any time soon, he has achieved a mile stone today becoming 2nd all reounder in the world to have 500 wickets & 10000 runs in all formats combined after Souther Africa's Jacques Kallis.

Bangladesh has just arrived at top class International Cricket and they think they are the best, first teach your players sports man spirit who cry and do stupid thing after defeat.
if a players gets so many chances like him, no wonder he got that much wickets and runs. Hafeez is better all rounder than him

How could you do this to @BDforever !! :D
do what ? :what:

if a players play so many chances like him, no wonder he got that much wickets and runs. Hafeez is better all rounder than him

No, Hafeez is better batsman but not better all rounder then him, Afridi was never selected as all rounder in team he was selected for his super fast leg break bowling but he became awesome all rounder and you don't know much about our cricket and started comparing other with our players, Pakistan have tons of world class all rounder in past and present and Bangladesh has just one in making so please stop comparing apples with oranges.

he hardly got chance to play outside and whenever he got, he played well. He even has test century in New Zealand :D

if a players gets so many chances like him, no wonder he got that much wickets and runs. Hafeez is better all rounder than him

do what ? :what:
Can you pole vault him to this side ?? I guess he is better than Sir jadeja.

No, Hafeez is better batsman but not better all rounder then him, Afridi was never selected as all rounder in team he was selected for his super fast leg break bowling but he became awesome all rounder and you don't know much about our cricket and started comparing other with our players, Pakistan have tons of world class all rounder in past and present and Bangladesh has just one in making so please stop comparing apples with oranges.
i know pakistan produced many world class all rounders and some of them are legends but i am not talking about them, i am talking about current.
And sorry Hafeez is good bowler as afridi

Very good all rounder, Happy Birthday.
once in a while performer :rofl:

Batting inconsistent? Arguable but yes, he does perform poorly in batting sometimes, but that is often down to the fact that he only comes when Pakistan are screwed and the pressure is on. His job is to hit around like a mad man, and that goes without saying there's a high mortality rate in cricket for a mad man's innings.

But Afridi, I'd have him in the team just for his bowling. And when he bats too, he's a match winner.

Batting inconsistent? Arguable but yes, he does perform poorly in batting sometimes, but that is often down to the fact that he only comes when Pakistan are screwed and the pressure is on. His job is to hit around like a mad man, and that goes without saying there's a high mortality rate in cricket for a mad man's innings.

But Afridi, I'd have him in the team just for his bowling. And when he bats too, he's a match winner.
i agree :tup:

i know pakistan produced many world class all rounders and some of them are legends but i am not talking about them, i am talking about current

Our current lot of player is way better then Bangladeshis player, have you not seen today's match, we have so much talent that when a world class player is playing in team another world class player is waiting to get a chance to get in the team. Currently Pakistan is introducing new breed of fast bowlers and they proved to be top quality, a new pool of fast bowlers have allowed Pakistan to defend low totals once again like before.

Can you pole vault him to this side ?? I guess he is better than Sir jadeja.

Yaar, please explain why you lot call him 'Sir' Jadeja.
I see everyone do it, and I've no idea why. I've never seen Anil Kumble, Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, or Tendulkar be called 'Sir'.

I think Sakib Ul Hassan is a better bowler than Wasim Akram and a better batsman than Sachin and yeah he does have reflexes of Jonty rhodes while fielding :cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Our current lot of player is way better then Bangladeshis player, have you not seen today's match, we have so much talent that when a world class player is playing in team another world class player is waiting to get a chance to get in the team. Currently Pakistan is introducing new breed of fast bowlers and they proved to be top quality, a new pool of fast bowlers have allowed Pakistan to defend low totals once again like before.
it is true about fast bowling and also players are very good. but that is not the topic, you have to admit that Shakib is the best all-rounder right now.

Yaar, please explain why you lot call him 'Sir' Jadeja.
I see everyone do it, and I've no idea why. I've never seen Anil Kumble, Gavaskar, Kapil Dev, or Tendulkar be called 'Sir'.
Because he use to give head to Dhoni in the earlier stages of his career when he was failing miserably.

I think Sakib Ul Hassan is a better bowler than Wasim Akram and a better batsman than Sachin how and yeah does have reflexes of Jjonty rhodes while fielding :cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli:
sorry we are not mad like pakistanis LOL

Back
Top Bottom