What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

You pulled out this thread from your rear end, now tell us how Sakib Al Hasan is the best all rounder ?
because he has good record in both batting and bowling than others :D

who is it then ? :D don't tell me its afridi or hafeez LOL

Afridi doesnt need to be the best, nor is he. But his AURA is unmatched. He still makes the opposing team sweat bullets. He showed his mettle against India and Bangladesh. That my dear corocodile friend is a player. A truly world class bonafide player with fans in each and every country.

Shakib is good, but not there yet. He needs to mellow down and practice more. It's sad he is stuck in B'desh cricket team :D

Afridi doesnt need to be the best, nor is he. But his AURA is unmatched. He still makes the opposing team sweat bullets. He showed his mettle against India and Bangladesh. That my dear corocodile friend is a player. A truly world class bonafide player with fans in each and every country.

Shakib is good, but not there yet. He needs to mellow down and practice more. It's sad he is stuck in B'desh cricket team :D
ahahaha..... Shakib is excellent :D anyway there is a bad news for you, we have our new basher like afridi name Ziaur Rahman, he is also good bowler. you will see him against pakistan hehehe

aaaaaaaaaahahah :lol::crazy_pilot: let along others, how is jadeja better ? :D
Tell me about shakib performances in foreign country nothing :D:D.these guys are performed outside their subcontinent as well

Last edited:
ahahaha..... Shakib is excellent :D anyway there is a bad news for you, we have our new basher like afridi name Ziaur Rahman, he is also good bowler. you will see him against pakistan hehehe
How is excellent he never displayed any performance outside limits of his country

HAHA, Best All Rounder ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Please stop day dreaming, who ever said he is the best all rounder in sub continment must be using a BONG @arp2041 what do you think about this all-rounder ?:victory:I will only consider him best if he will beat India in the next match else NADDA

How could you do this to @BDforever !! :D

Back
Top Bottom