What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

HAHA, Best All Rounder ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Please stop day dreaming, who ever said he is the best all rounder in sub continment must be using a BONG @arp2041 what do you think about this all-rounder ?:victory:I will only consider him best if he will beat India in the next match else NADDA

abey kaun hai bey yeh??????????????????????????

Best all-rounder Bangladesh ever produced, yes. Best all-rounder in the Subcontinent, no. Best all-rounder in the world, hell no.

:coffee:

It was Afridi's birthday earlier this month; he's several times better than Shakib.
once in a while performer :rofl:

Sorry but the OP should know what is he writing.He is not the best all rounder in the world.
who is best all rounder right now then ? LOL

If it was BEST ALL-ROUND Losing performance than I would have given it to a BDian for sure.................
f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697833f4223c093a18c6a0d066a.jpg

If it was BEST ALL-ROUND Losing performance than I would have given it to a BDian for sure.................
Sir jadeza is best all rounder and after him thisara perara of sri lanka 2ND and shahid afridi 3rd on current performances

On a Serious Note I think Sakib is not even a good player, when was the last time he won you a single Tournament ? :D:D

Won & BD doesn't go in the same line..................

Better to ask when was the last time he SAVED YOUR A$$????

Back
Top Bottom