What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

what stats? how much your whole team have played? Bangladesh have just arrived in world cricket and other subcontinent teams are playing at that level since half a century and you ppl are jumping like rabbits that you have the best, i m surprised.
screw yourself LOL you do not know what are you talking about LMAO

i am not jealous of afridi, it is you who is jealous of Shakib and act like ignorant

Shakib who?? i m not a Bangladeshi who did that even in ground during and after match.

Afridi is getting old now and not consistent But haffeez is great potantials he can become a legend but if he will not it is bev of internal politics of pcb

please read my posts in this thread you will see that i have said that Afridi is at end of his career and hafeez have plenty cricket left, and politics in PCB have distroyed many players cricket since long and all of those were way better than any bangladeshi cricketer, have ppl forgot Razzaq who is still available but not in team.

Would love it if Sakib the best all-rounder of the world scores 100 runs in 37 balls and takes 5 wickets against India :D
OOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tumblr_muo5l24o4g1s0yzhco1_500.gif

West Indies hehe
Good luck man ... they look so out of touch today.

ppl do not become legend so easily, i will wait 5 years more to think if he is coming legend or not LOL

by your logic then Corey Anderson is better than afridi LOL

Man atleast tag up with me against Yindiaaaaaaaaa :D so you want me to say, Afridi is not a good player, you maybe able to convenice me but how will you convenience your country, when ever I see Match in BD they keep cheering for him especially girls and not just Afridi but whole Pakistan Team :D

This happens to Bangladeshi crowd in their stadium when Afridi plays against Bangladesh :smitten:

upload_2014-3-24_2-54-46.png

Shakib is quite a handy all rounder, one of the reliable cricketers in Bangladeshi side.

Back
Top Bottom