What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

Happy Birthday Shakib-ul-Hassan

The best player in Bangladesh cricket history.

I urge you not to disrespect such a nice animal with BD team who does not have the word " WINNING " in their dictionary :sarcastic:
ouch .. @BDforever look how a PAKISTANI is DISRESPECTING a BANGLADESHI :pissed:.... come our side we will support you. :P

What stats? Statistics are like miniskirts. What they reveal is subjective.. & what they conceal is vital! :D
apne to ek hi stats pasand hai !!! :smitten:

ouch .. @BDforever look how a PAKISTANI is DISRESPECTING a BANGLADESHI :pissed:.... come our side we will support you. :P

Sorry he is ours, We want them to improve :P and they don't mind w.e we say after all we are the "LAND OF PURE"
Serious note is sakib is a good player but he alone can't do a thing, coz cricket is not one man's show. I want him to do well but chances are slim to none. Hope they can win against India :D

Sorry he is ours, We want them to improve :P and they don't mind w.e we say after all we are the "LAND OF PURE"
Serious note is sakib is a good player but he alone can't do a thing, coz cricket is not one man's show. I want him to do well but chances are slim to none. Hope they can win against India :D
He is an amazing player, it's the lack match practice that BD gets with serious teams. and yes it's a team show that's why mostly his performance is overlooked, because they hardly win the matches. He is a regular feature of KKR in IPL that too when only 4 international players are allowed per team.

Have they all been collectively hypnotized into believing that they're playing for their respective IPL franchises?:sarcastic:
That would lead to match fixing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom