What's new

Happy Birthday to World's Best All rounder :D

Man atleast tag up with me against Yindiaaaaaaaaa :D so you want me to say, Afridi is not a good player, you maybe able to convenice me but how will you convenience your country, when ever I see Match in BD they keep cheering for him especially girls and not just Afridi but whole Pakistan Team :D
he is good entertainer LOL

even mominul has a chance to become a good all rounder.

shakib is a handy player. but world's best all rounder thats debatable.

Kahan the ... aaj to gajab kar diya Sir ne bowling mein.

Sir is a generous soul at times. West Indies ki Durdasha Sir se nahi dekhi gayi, tho isiliye unko thoda help kiya. :happy:

Yuvraj too wanted to take it to the last ball like Dhoni, but that Chris Gayle had to come in between.:angry:

your didn't saw how many Pakistanis wanted to lose the match after witnessing this.

you have not seen social media and our TV channels after that, now no body want to lose against them and want to see this again n again. :lol:

you have not seen social media and our TV channels after that, now no body want to lose against them and want to see this again n again. :lol:
this time .. they are like cornered Bangal Tigers I am afraid India and Pakistan both are going to lose against them.

Sir is a generous soul at times. West Indies ki Durdasha Sir se nahi dekhi gayi, tho isiliye unko thoda help kiya. :happy:

Yuvraj too wanted to take it to the last ball like Dhoni, but that Chris Gayle had to come in between.:angry:
had Sir came to score the winning runs ... that would have been icing on the cake.

this time .. they are like cornered Bangal Tigers I am afraid India and Pakistan both are going to lose against them.

I urge you not to disrespect such a nice animal with BD team who does not have the word " WINNING " in their dictionary :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom