What's new

hammad azhar or murad saeed calling for civil disobedience ?

fna

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
these guys have successfully gone underground a message from them would be considered from IK. IK did civil disobedience thing in 2014 for something much smaller. economy and poor man is already in the sewer. you cant bring the other side (and I mean the boots) to table without raising the negotiating temperature.

If People of Pakistan let this opportunity go then their generations will be slaved to Uniforms, you already see their arrogance in traffic incidents every day, military wives slapping traffic constable for stopping her. next 5 years you will not be allowed to go on the road when a military officer is travelling. These generals are literally taking Pakistan back to British Raaj where they are white and rest are brown desi worthless commoners. They love their segregated communities, their own school, hospitals.

How dare IK is planning for same curriculum, doesn't he know we are better, we speak English in very loud voice in very commanding manners, we will not let him teach English to every Pakistani......He must go, we are the Colonial Army.

Nevertheless, why are you dropping knowledge in those place 🤔
The books I read were all American (Electronics and digital systems), paid for by the British and in return I send dollars to UK, so win win for everyone.

The books I read were all American (Electronics and digital systems), paid for by the British and in return I send dollars to UK, so win win for everyone.

Remittances are going down and most educated Pakistanis are leaving.

Net lose lose thanks to army

Remittances are going down and most educated Pakistanis are leaving.

Net lose lose thanks to army
Most educated Pakistanis were always leaving. When I sell the American nightmare as the American dream to those in Pakistan they all want to come to the US and when they do they suffer the reality of the broken American dream, what I call the honey trap.

Most educated Pakistanis were always leaving. When I sell the American nightmare as the American dream to those in Pakistan they all want to come to the US and when they do they suffer the reality of the broken American dream, what I call the honey trap.

American dream doesn't exist anymore. It was something Hollywood pushed.

America is very brutally capitalistic. If you have capital then you're fine. If you don't then you're f'd. Its why there's so much chaos regarding homelessness and healthcare.

American dream doesn't exist anymore. It was something Hollywood pushed.

America is very brutally capitalistic. If you have capital then you're fine. If you don't then you're f'd. Its why there's so much chaos regarding homelessness and healthcare.
Looking at the number of suicides and murder-suicides even the ones with capital are fked.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom