What's new

Gurdaspur attack to revive the Khalistan Movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hindus make me laugh, sikhs only screwed themselves in 1947 only to regret till this day. Why do you think khalistanis now have revived khalistan movement?

Hindus are Sikhs and Sikhs are Hindus.

Here are the 10 names of Sikh gurus.

1) Sri Guru Nanak Dev
2) Sri Guru Angad
3) Sri Guru Amar Das
4) Sri Guru Ram Das
5) Sri Guru Arjan Dev
6) Sri Guru Hargobind
7) Sri Guru Har Rai
8) Sri Guru Har Krishan
9) Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur
10) Sri Guru Gobind Singh

Sikh gurus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So desperate pakistanies are for reviving khalistan that they have forgotten past and it would be fatal mistake to revive 10000 cuts theory. India will give them just 100 deep wounds at right places.

Last edited:
Some Pakistanis are truly despicable, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is the second time this MONTH that I have seen Khalistan trending IN PAKISTAN- those guys are clearly trying to start something.

Literally the only place I hear/see Khalistan mentioned these days is here on PDF (by Pak members) and on twitter (by Pakistanis). Again, Pakistani are being short-sighted in their pathetic attempts to "bleed" India as they fail to realise that "Khalistan" would seek to be carved out of Pakistan's Punjab too (the source of Pakistan's treasury and military)!

Karma .. dude Karma.

Before writing this, you should have asked your extremist PM to keep his mouth shut instead of glorifying the support provided to Mukti Bahini terrorists.

Or should have read the posts of most of the Indian poster on this forum and how they brag about their "great support" to BLA or even TTP.

Reactions: EAK
Hindus are Sikhs and Sikhs are Hindus.

Here are the 10 names of Sikh gurus.

1) Sri Guru Nanak Dev
2) Sri Guru Angad
3) Sri Guru Amar Das
4) Sri Guru Ram Das
5) Sri Guru Arjan Dev
6) Sri Guru Hargobind
7) Sri Guru Har Rai
8) Sri Guru Har Krishan
9) Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur
10) Sri Guru Gobind Singh

Sikh gurus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wat? No!

This was an attempt at reviving the Khalistan movement? All it did was alienate them even further, good job at killing innocent people and damage your cause further.

After ISIS, etc. activities this was going to do anything for their cause?

Well they have been demanding justice since 84. Some of them will pick arms.

Pakistan's Establishment is desperately trying to revive the so called 'Khalistan movement', but it will never succeed.

Three or four a$$holes infiltrated from across is obviously not going to change Punjab into Khalistan!

Get real. It's never ever going to happen. The Sikh terrorists sitting in Pakistan have next to zero following in Punjab.

We have so many other options to use if we want to. So why waste time on this dead horse?.

This attack in particular do not seems to be the work of any khalistan supporters as yet because they have since long left this armed route and have shifted to foreign countries and treying there to sustain a political uprising, this is more of a political maneuvering by Cong, Akalis and AAP in state politics

You are right of target mate.

Last edited:
Do note, last time a government this strong in India took office, the PM signed off in multiple pieces, ala Rajeev Gandhi. I am not anti india but india is living with some very false illusions.

Last time we had a strong PM, Pak was divided in to two.. you surely wouldn't want that happening again do you ?? and yeah I am not anti-pak, but then you live in your own la la land..

Last time we had a strong PM, Pak was divided in to two.. you surely wouldn't want that happening again do you ?? and yeah I am not anti-pak, but then you live in your own la la land..

India says they divided us in 2 pieces, so they are 1 up. That would be fine, except, Pakistan has broken India in 3 pieces and counting. Akhund Baharat was divided into India , Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Also for all the glorious rubbish you guys spew, do understand "india" is a slave name given by the british raj.Original name of this region was Baharat as per Gita and Mahabharat or Hindustan as Mughals called it or Hind as Darius called it. Almost 70 years and after independence too you guys are living off your slave name. congrats on being super retards all this time.

Your country lives on the basis of hatred and lies. Being Pakistani is more like being anti-Indian. You have no identity. You follow our culture. You claim our history as yours. You speak our language. You watch our movies. Your country is a slave minded buddy. Its very sad i see you posting nothing good about your own country for your own benefit, but always bad about India. Really feel sorry for you. :)

Pakistan's Establishment is desperately trying to revive the so called 'Khalistan movement', but it will never succeed.

Three or four a$$holes infiltrated from across is obviously not going to change Punjab into Khalistan!

Get real. It's never ever going to happen. The Sikh terrorists sitting in Pakistan have next to zero following in Punjab.

After failure of the UAV drama comes a new Chutiyapa ...
image.jpg

Some Pakistanis are truly despicable, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is the second time this MONTH that I have seen Khalistan trending IN PAKISTAN- those guys are clearly trying to start something.

Literally the only place I hear/see Khalistan mentioned these days is here on PDF (by Pak members) and on twitter (by Pakistanis). Again, Pakistani are being short-sighted in their pathetic attempts to "bleed" India as they fail to realise that "Khalistan" would seek to be carved out of Pakistan's Punjab too (the source of Pakistan's treasury and military)!

Hi.. So you chutiya statement is based on tweets?:rofl:

"revival" of Khalistan actually made me laugh out loud, how can something that has NEVER existed be revived?

The fact of the matter is 99.99999999% of Sikhs have NO desire whatsoever for a Sikh homeland- this isn't even what Sikhi teaches, under Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Empire the Empire wasn't proclaimed "Khalistan" and for Sikhs only, it was a pluralist and open society with rights for all- effectively what India is today.

When these attackers almost certainly were PAKISTANI (being Muslim is an aside) we are talking about a "revival" of the Khalistani movement? Wishful thinking doesn't even begin to cover this level of utter delusion.

Get some help buddy and leave us Sikhs alone, we want NOTHING to do with you and your ilk.

Putar how did the recent protest in front of UKs parliament by your uncles,aunties and pals go ?

First short UAV there own , now send people in the name of khalis.. What a shame ...

Our Friends in the TTP and MQM will balance this account in a few days

All we can do is guess which installation will be hit

Your friends or husbands ? openly supports terrorists on a Pak forum? @Irfan Baloch. @Oscar. @Web Master. @waz. @Jungibaaz

First short UAV there own , now send people in the name of khalis.. What a shame ...

:rofl: Apparently the data,pics & videos showing your officials,your post from which it was flown,the video of the flight,even pics of the company and officials whom sold it.etc have all been retrieved and presented to media.. ab tou Kuch sharam Karo! Busted again. Pathetic.

Reactions: EAK
So let me get this straight, a MUSLIM pakistani terrorist attack against India is going to revive a Sikh separatist movement in the very state the muslims conducted and killed the very Sikhs they are trying to inspire a separatist movement in? Now you wonder why Good Taliban™ attacked them.

SIKH DON'T WANT OR NEED THIR OWN HOMELAND.

We are not an evangelical faith, we have ZERO, I repeat, ZERO, interest in converting anyone- this is not what our faith teaches.

You can spew whatever sh!t you want about Khalistan but when you start putting out utter nonsense that is not only insulting modern day Sikhs but my ancestors who have fought to protect ALL Indians (regardless of religion) by claiming nonsense like Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims cannot live in harmony, that Sikhs need/want their own homeland. Look at the Sikh Empire, was that a "homeland for the Sikhs"? NO Look at the sacrifice of Guru Tegh Bahadur - Hind-di-Chaadar (Protector of India), who died protecting Hindus and their right to religious freedom.

And when India is home to every major religion on the planet, has the second largest Muslim population on the face of the earth, has minorities in every senior position possible you have the audacity to claim India as a "homeland for the Hindus"?

Shut your mouth, stop typing, do some reading and some listening and see the reality for what it is- don't just mindlessly regurgitate the BS your teachers/leaders/madrassas have taught you.

You do not know the truth, you do not know anything. All you are doing is reinforcing the notion that all Pakistanis are taught is sheer perversions of history with no factual basis with the intent of demonising India by keeping their populace ignorant to reality and the truth.

You are giving him exactly what he wants...attention.

As I understand the Khalistan movement was not involved in this attack so I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom