What's new

Gurdaspur attack to revive the Khalistan Movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khalistani leaders are on record saying that they never received any help, but they wished that ISI supported them so khalistan could become reality.

And somehow this allah hu akbar chant was missed by cameras right? :-) Hindus don't understand punjabi, for them sasriyakal sound allah hu akbar.

Nope it was Arabic speaking Muslim from Pakistan confirmed.

Payback time :D .. The way you treat your minorities .... Ye to hona hi tha ...

"revival" of Khalistan actually made me laugh out loud, how can something that has NEVER existed be revived?

The fact of the matter is 99.99999999% of Sikhs have NO desire whatsoever for a Sikh homeland- this isn't even what Sikhi teaches, under Ranjit Singh and the Sikh Empire the Empire wasn't proclaimed "Khalistan" and for Sikhs only, it was a pluralist and open society with rights for all- effectively what India is today.

When these attackers almost certainly were PAKISTANI (being Muslim is an aside) we are talking about a "revival" of the Khalistani movement? Wishful thinking doesn't even begin to cover this level of utter delusion.

Get some help buddy and leave us Sikhs alone, we want NOTHING to do with you and your ilk.

Again you are blaming Pakistan without any proof what so ever, just out of hatered. Khalistan is unfinished business of partition, muslims and hindus got their homeland but not sikhs.

Nope it was Arabic speaking Muslim from Pakistan confirmed.

Khalistan is arabic word, as I said hindus don't understand punjabi.

Again you are blaming Pakistan without any proof what so ever, just out of hatered. Khalistan is unfinished business of partition, muslims and hindus got their homeland but not sikhs.

You do know Pakistani occupied Punjab belongs to Sikhs right?

Some Pakistanis are truly despicable, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is the second time this MONTH that I have seen Khalistan trending IN PAKISTAN- those guys are clearly trying to start something.

Literally the only place I hear/see Khalistan mentioned these days is here on PDF (by Pak members) and on twitter (by Pakistanis). Again, Pakistani are being short-sighted in their pathetic attempts to "bleed" India as they fail to realise that "Khalistan" would seek to be carved out of Pakistan's Punjab too (the source of Pakistan's treasury and military)!

I always find it hilarious when Indians call Pakistanis as being despicable, when they are not any better.

Loss of life no matter where is a tragedy, regardless. It is too early to say anything, definitely accusing Pakistan of orchestrating this. Pakistan is engaged in its own war and under no circumstances it wishes to engage India for an escalated tensions, but on the other hand India is all up in knots regarding the Pakistan China Economic corridor, and had publicly stated its displeasure and intentions. This might very well be a false flag by the Indians themselves to create pressure on PA to disengage FATA and focus back on border with India. But dont let facts stop your assumptions, afterall its an Indian thing.

You do know Pakistani occupied Punjab belongs to Sikhs right?

IoP belong to sikhs, where they live and are majority for time being before its too late. Hindus have slowly reduced sikh population to about 55% in IoP. How many years before they become minorty? Maybe 5 years at most.

Two activists of the SAD (A) today entered the hall at Punjabi University, where Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal was presiding over the installation ceremony of Bhagwan Parshuram Chair for Indian Literature and Culture, and raised pro-Khalistan and anti-government slogans. .

Do you know in the last two decades these SAD(A) traitors couldn't even win a seat in punjab ?? and yeah drill this in to your thick head.. chances of free balochista/sindudesh/mojharistan are more than formation of kahlistan

IoP belong to sikhs, where they live and are majority for time being before its too late. Hindus have slowly reduced sikh population to about 55% in IoP. How many years before they become minorty? Maybe 5 years at most.

Partition is indeed unfinished. Pakistani occupied Punjab will once again be retained by Sikhs soon.

SIKH DON'T WANT OR NEED THIR OWN HOMELAND.

We are not an evangelical faith, we have ZERO, I repeat, ZERO, interest in converting anyone- this is not what our faith teaches.

You can spew whatever sh!t you want about Khalistan but when you start putting out utter nonsense that is not only insulting modern day Sikhs but my ancestors who have fought to protect ALL Indians (regardless of religion) by claiming nonsense like Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims cannot live in harmony, that Sikhs need/want their own homeland. Look at the Sikh Empire, was that a "homeland for the Sikhs"? NO Look at the sacrifice of Guru Tegh Bahadur - Hind-di-Chaadar (Protector of India), who died protecting Hindus and their right to religious freedom.

And when India is home to every major religion on the planet, has the second largest Muslim population on the face of the earth, has minorities in every senior position possible you have the audacity to claim India as a "homeland for the Hindus"?

Shut your mouth, stop typing, do some reading and some listening and see the reality for what it is- don't just mindlessly regurgitate the BS your teachers/leaders/madrassas have taught you.

You do not know the truth, you do not know anything. All you are doing is reinforcing the notion that all Pakistanis are taught is sheer perversions of history with no factual basis with the intent of demonising India by keeping their populace ignorant to reality and the truth.

The public opinion is now split into two sides - one which blames Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party of supporting the Khalistan movement and the other which is upset about questioning the patriotism and nationalism of Punjabis and Sikhs. Amid all of this, a video of Aam Aadmi Party leader Jarnail Singh accepting the demand of Khalistan has re-surfaced -
And we Indian believed that Aaptards received money only from Gulf. They seems to have a great fan following in Pakistan and PDF

SIKH DON'T WANT OR NEED THIR OWN HOMELAND.

We are not an evangelical faith, we have ZERO, I repeat, ZERO, interest in converting anyone- this is not what our faith teaches.

You can spew whatever sh!t you want about Khalistan but when you start putting out utter nonsense that is not only insulting modern day Sikhs but my ancestors who have fought to protect ALL Indians (regardless of religion) by claiming nonsense like Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims cannot live in harmony, that Sikhs need/want their own homeland. Look at the Sikh Empire, was that a "homeland for the Sikhs"? NO Look at the sacrifice of Guru Tegh Bahadur - Hind-di-Chaadar (Protector of India), who died protecting Hindus and their right to religious freedom.

And when India is home to every major religion on the planet, has the second largest Muslim population on the face of the earth, has minorities in every senior position possible you have the audacity to claim India as a "homeland for the Hindus"?

Shut your mouth, stop typing, do some reading and some listening and see the reality for what it is- don't just mindlessly regurgitate the BS your teachers/leaders/madrassas have taught you.

You do not know the truth, you do not know anything. All you are doing is reinforcing the notion that all Pakistanis are taught is sheer perversions of history with no factual basis with the intent of demonising India by keeping their populace ignorant to reality and the truth.

Traitors like you shouldn't even be allowed to go back once khalistan is independent country. Sikhs don't wan't freedom and their own homeland? o_O

Pakistan is engaged in its own war and under no circumstances it wishes to engage India for an escalated tensions, but on the other hand India is all up in knots regarding the Pakistan China Economic corridor, and had publicly stated its displeasure and intentions.
Look no one gives two hoots abt CPEC in India.. India's only concern is that the project passes through P.O.K .. If they could change the route we have no problem. and this concern is only symbolic and is similar to pak raising concerns on India building dams in kashmir or china raising concerns on Indian P.M visit to an Indian border state arunachal pradesh. stop reading too much in to the words of your ministers or your news articles on india's concerns on this naali mein dollar behne project.

This might very well be a false flag by the Indians themselves to create pressure on PA to disengage FATA and focus back on border with India. But dont let facts stop your assumptions, afterall its an Indian thing.

Looks more like pak army trying to put nawaz sharif govt in a difficult situation and there by trying to implement a new coup in thecountry..

Traitors like you shouldn't even be allowed to go back once khalistan is independent country. Sikhs don't wan't freedom and their own homeland? o_O

They are free. But we will free Punjabis and Balochis from Pakistani occupational forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom