What's new

Gurdaspur attack to revive the Khalistan Movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Pakistanis are truly despicable, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is the second time this MONTH that I have seen Khalistan trending IN PAKISTAN- those guys are clearly trying to start something.

Literally the only place I hear/see Khalistan mentioned these days is here on PDF (by Pak members) and on twitter (by Pakistanis). Again, Pakistani are being short-sighted in their pathetic attempts to "bleed" India as they fail to realise that "Khalistan" would seek to be carved out of Pakistan's Punjab too (the source of Pakistan's treasury and military)!
Ignoring all else, it's obvious you are spending too much time on PDF in a vain effort to malign Pakistan without any comprehension or substance. Closing your eyes doesn't make others oblivious of the surroundings. like me you do display Union Jack as a symbol of your resident country, well this gathering happened just last month in London.

Last edited:
One of the main reason why Pakistanis are shedding crocodile tears for Khalistan is they want a buffer state between India and Pakistan so that they can continue their Jihad safely.

buffer state? so you accept the fact that Khalistan is occupied.

Appears that Khalistani and Kashmiri movement might join forces.

Pakistan does not need to ignite the Khalistan fire. Bigotry of Modi and his government and his rhetoric is more than enough. All we wish for is, Modi wins one more full term govt after this one as well. Do note, last time a government this strong in India took office, the PM signed off in multiple pieces, ala Rajeev Gandhi. I am not anti india but india is living with some very false illusions.

You do know Pakistani occupied Punjab belongs to Sikhs right?

Pakistan will annex the newly made Khalistan state and make it autonomous so they can have the share of both Punjabs!

Thanks Pakistani dumbos for showing your true colors. Sikhs are not dumb like Taliban who wouldn't understand your games.
Sikhs screwed you before 47, during 47 and afterwards too. This will continue for many years.

tht will remain a dream for u my brother but this khalistan does not even have proper support in punjab , in uk or canada lived there have heard about these assholes even thr , even thr sikh r divided abt khalistan movement so its all a dream.

Looks more like pak army trying to put nawaz sharif govt in a difficult situation and there by trying to implement a new coup in thecountry..

Not only their army , even their ex-pired as well as serving intelligence chiefs not only challenges government's authority but even play role in toppling the democratically elected government of the day.If not this then what else we call banana republic ??

Two ex-ISI chiefs pushed anti-govt London Plan of sit-in: defence minister | Page 2

No wonder same ISI and PA sabotages any peaceful overture of civilian government to normalise the relations.

Last edited:
Pakistan will annex the newly made Khalistan state and make it autonomous so they can have the share of both Punjabs!
A country being attacked by Indians, americans, afghans, Iranians, and by their own people. A country which lost half of it. A country which ceded some part to China. Some part was taken away by India...now talking big. You guys are nothing but big mouths... Only use for you is to suck american and now Chinese. You are good at it.

Thanks Pakistani dumbos for showing your true colors. Sikhs are not dumb like Taliban who wouldn't understand your games.
Sikhs screwed you before 47, during 47 and afterwards too. This will continue for many years.

You hindus make me laugh, sikhs only screwed themselves in 1947 only to regret till this day. Why do you think khalistanis now have revived khalistan movement?

only illegals are hindus in IoP who are making sikhs minorty in their own homeland.

keep telling that to yourself..unlike baloch that fight against punjabi immigration in to their land and there by changing its demography, Indian punjab is being filled by cheap labour from bihar and U.P as sikhs being relatively prosperous started emigrating to foreign countries and other parts of India

The desperation of Pakistanis is in full swing lately. Keep it up.

A country being attacked by Indians, americans, afghans, Iranians, and by their own people. A country which lost half of it. A country which ceded some part to China. Some part was taken away by India...now talking big. You guys are nothing but big mouths... Only use for you is to suck american and now Chinese. You are good at it.

Excellent! Now should be the best opportunity for Modiji to send surgical strike batallions to Pakistan!

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438016483.756166.jpg

Coming soon to Karachi!

This was an attempt at reviving the Khalistan movement? All it did was alienate them even further, good job at killing innocent people and damage your cause further.

After ISIS, etc. activities this was going to do anything for their cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom