What's new

Gurdaspur attack to revive the Khalistan Movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payback time :D .. The way you treat your minorities .... Ye to hona hi tha ...

muslim terrorists attack police station in a sikh majority state and you come up with some weird conclusions..:disagree::disagree:

Load of bullshit.

Khalistan movement has been dead for 20 years now.

. Sikhs don't wan't freedom and their own homeland? o_O
Do we want our own homeland? YES- WE HAVE IT! It is called India.

Do we want freedom? Is this not what we have? Have we not had a member of our faith as every conceivable senior position in the Indian govt, security services, civil society, armed forces etc etc? Freedom from what you clown? Freedom from being amongst the most prosperous and wealthy communities in India? Freedom from serving our nation disproportionality to any other community?

Speak your language, follow your culture o_O hadh hoti hai delusions ki. Stick to the topic which is revival of khalistan.

There is no revival.
Tu kamm kar apna,saadi gall chad:lol:

IoP belong to sikhs, where they live and are majority for time being before its too late. Hindus have slowly reduced sikh population to about 55% in IoP. How many years before they become minorty? Maybe 5 years at most.

that is why those khalistanis living in canada and Uk should take back there sikh capital of lahore establish there khalistan in Pakistan and then drive the illegal pakis out..

You're either embarrassingly naïve or blatantly lying. The connections between the ISI and Khalistan (and other so-called separatist movements in India) during the 1980s/90s are well known. Once the ISI backed away from supporting them the Khalistan movement died pretty quickly- didn't it?

I'm not Sikh according to you? Are you?

I'm telling you, come to India, or heck even here to the UK, go to a Sikh area and start this cr@p about Khalistan, I'm not saying you'll get a beating but.......

Where did you find this 'well known' connection?

No bollywood scripts please.

that is why those khalistanis living in canada and Uk should take back there sikh capital of lahore establish there khalistan in Pakistan and then drive the illegal pakis out..

only illegals are hindus in IoP who are making sikhs minorty in their own homeland.

Do we want freedom? Is this not what we have? Have we not had a member of our faith as every conceivable senior position in the Indian govt, security services, civil society, armed forces etc etc? Freedom from what you clown? Freedom from being amongst the most prosperous and wealthy communities in India? Freedom from serving our nation disproportionality to any other community?
:tup::tup::tup:

Listen, sikhs are quickly becoming minorty in IoP. Khalistanis know this fact hence today attack.

Gurdaspur Attack to Revive the Fear of Myanmar like Retaliation
Will be a better troll heading !!!!

Gurdaspur Attack to Revive the Fear of Myanmar like Retaliation
Will be a better troll heading !!!!

One can't change title from news article, against forum rules.

You're either embarrassingly naïve or blatantly lying. The connections between the ISI and Khalistan (and other so-called separatist movements in India) during the 1980s/90s are well known. Once the ISI backed away from supporting them the Khalistan movement died pretty quickly- didn't it?

I'm not Sikh according to you? Are you?

I'm telling you, come to India, or heck even here to the UK, go to a Sikh area and start this cr@p about Khalistan, I'm not saying you'll get a beating but.......

They view other faiths in their own radical lens.

If you live with other faiths as a minority, it is not acceptable for them .... reason they fight all the time and will go to any extent to establish their kingdom in their books and for their promised heavenly returns.

And any moderate from their faiths thinks logically and wants to take a different route is branded as an outsider or apostle, traitor etc...etc...,

One of the main reason why Pakistanis are shedding crocodile tears for Khalistan is they want a buffer state between India and Pakistan so that they can continue their Jihad safely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom