What's new

Guns for new owners: Price, Reliability, Usability

PDF walay Don bannay kal liye numaish nhi krtsy isliye kuch nhi hoga. He was posing with guns
His intent was to show himself as don. If i ever posted my pics they have been mostly in the thread where it was relevant. If the law is to not post pictures of firearms, swords or archery then that is a really silly law.

Hi Guys,

So I'm new to the Pakistani gun market and was wondering which gun I should choose for a home defence scenario.

I have little knowledge of the local gun market except for the fact that there is an import ban on guns. So I was wondering what excatly is the cost of
i) Imported weapons (Pistols or Shotguns)
ii) Locally made clones
iii) Any other options?

Also what would be a more reliable weapon for personal defence, a handgun or a shotgun?
And what kind of bullet should one choose?

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful input.
Do u have a licence? As no licences are being issued. So I am confused how you will buy. Illegal ??

Despite of their small size they are hard to use..

Not suitable. Shotguns are not used in situations where bad guys and good guys are mixed up. Totally shit.

I personally recommend Pistol Caliber Carbines or SMGs if you are good shooter go for quality 9mm pistol.
or you want expertise this video is your guide. A former Navy SEAL will take you through Every gun you can own and also scenarios which can occur.
Long guns can not be concealed or used in close quarters as easily. For general purpose self defense....pistols are the best.

Long guns can not be concealed or used in close quarters as easily. For general purpose self defense....pistols are the best.

jepp.

avatar named Crazy talking about guns.

what can possibly go wrong

Buddy he is talking about home defense not conceal carry. I think you didn't watched the video. He(New Gun Owner) needs range time and first of all Firearms safety rules. Or he is better off without gun.

Buddy he is talking about home defense not conceal carry. I think you didn't watched the video. He(New Gun Owner) needs range time and first of all Firearms safety rules. Or he is better off without gun.
For new gun owner a firearm that he can with him for practice easily and applicable in multiple scenarios would be more effective, hence the pistol.

Wrong, you can own both, licenses are easy to get for both

depends on range, buy ask those who have been shot by Birdshot....they will be callingout their moths all night long while removing those little metal bbs ....It does not have that much penetrating power since it is used to shot birds? the reason they call it birdshot?

Can you please outline the exact procedure for getting a license for an AR style local clone bought legally from one of the registered factories in Pakistan? Very grateful.

I did not know licenses were easy to get.

I'm pretty sure Licences have opened up again for NPB guns.

Local copy or the imported ones?
What would be the price point for different imported models?
No bhai all licences are closed and have been for last 6 years. I know I am in pakistan

Lo gee ker lao gal. Itni lambi dengein logon ke sunnay ko milieu aur Yeh bhai license le nain sakte...
Mate I dont pay bribes and break the law. People talk a good talk then they swear at those that are corrupt. At least I have morals. Others I cant say anything for.

Local copy or the imported ones?
What would be the price point for different imported models?
Imported ones can go far as 120k as for the local one you can buy it from the factories on kohat road, Peshawar for about 30k(also available in 18k but they use cheap metals)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom