What's new

Guns for new owners: Price, Reliability, Usability

What models does Daudsons' offer and what are the prices?
If you want to injure your family members yes go for shotguns.

With the prices og glocks these days I'm not sure I can get a glock?

What would be the prices for cheaper imported guns? Or local handguns?
If you want to buy a pistol Give your self time on shooting range.They are very hard to shoot and handle sounds crazy.
Local glocks are around 50k put Original smith and Wessons barrel in it you have yourself a good pistol.
Go for PCC/Pistol Caliber Carbine Short size zero recoil minimum penetration.

Despite of their small size they are hard to use..

Not suitable. Shotguns are not used in situations where bad guys and good guys are mixed up. Totally shit.

I personally recommend Pistol Caliber Carbines or SMGs if you are good shooter go for quality 9mm pistol.
or you want expertise this video is your guide. A former Navy SEAL will take you through Every gun you can own and also scenarios which can occur.

What would be the prices for cheaper imported guns? Or local handguns?

If you want to injure your family members yes go for shotguns.

Brother if he is shooting at a long range say at 60 yards or beyond 20yards then their are different shotshells for that. He can use a Slugshot to neutralize the threat. heck Slugs can be utilized at even closed range but i would not recommend that given it's penetrating power at close range. Buckshot or a Birdshot shotshell are adequate to neutralize a threat in a confined space. As far as injuring a relative or family member is concerned then that can happen with even a Pistol or a Handgun, at close range the round will ricochet from walls or even ground, this am speaking from personal experience when first time in 3 decades a pistol went off in my drawing room due to my father's unintentional mistake, the round ricochet over tiles & hit the wall......

for a pure HD point of view Shotgun is perfect weapon as variety of shells can be deployed, we can use the non-lethal shells available in market to take down the threat

Brother if he is shooting at a long range say at 60 yards or beyond 20yards then their are different shotshells for that. He can use a Slugshot to neutralize the threat. heck Slugs can be utilized at even closed range but i would not recommend that given it's penetrating power at close range. Buckshot or a Birdshot shotshell are adequate to neutralize a threat in a confined space. As far as injuring a relative or family member is concerned then that can happen with even a Pistol or a Handgun, at close range the round will ricochet from walls or even ground, this am speaking from personal experience when first time in 3 decades a pistol went off in my drawing room due to my father's unintentional mistake, the round ricochet over tiles & hit the wall......

for a pure HD point of view Shotgun is perfect weapon as variety of shells can be deployed, we can use the non-lethal shells available in market to take down the threat
Birather, there are no 60 yard line in Home defence you can find your self in tight spaces. CQB bro. Shotguns with non-lethal shells pfffft.
If that so you can buy a Battle Rifle with Simunations perfect for Home Defence.

If, he is new to gun world first he needs to learn Gun Safety rules. He id better off without guns.

Last edited:
already i have shared the pictures, you can go over the website & download the brochure....
when you buy from them they will give you two barrels, one is with rifiling & it can fire slug round which is for a bit of long range (upto 100 yards).....
the basic model is for 35k ....& the one which is tacticool look retails at 75k....thats the price i was quoted not too long ago

Hey guys he's just looking for a handgun why don't you freaking recommend him a cost effective, efficient and up to the mark Pakistani specimen? The daud sons, saves the country dollars?

Birather, there are no 60 yard line in Home defence you can find your self in tight spaces. CQB bro.
in that case 9mm is pointless, you will need to discharge atleast 5-8 rounds to knock down the assailant, and during that time the assailant will continue to fire back at you....
Here is a spread pattern from a birdshot @ 15yards if he is going to injure his family member at this range he shouldn't be carrying a weapon....
images

7497d1219498680-buckshot-vs-slug-00-10-yards-copy.jpg

Hey guys he's just looking for a handgun why don't you freaking recommend him a cost effective, efficient and up to the mark Pakistani specimen? The daud sons, saves the country dollars?
There are several Gun Makers but reliability is the main issue. Locally made polymer chassis pistol dont buy them we don't have good standards for them. Go for quality pistol dude spend some extra dollars.

in that case 9mm is pointless, you will need to discharge atleast 5-8 rounds to knock down the assailant, and during that time the assailant will continue to fire back at you....
Here is a spread pattern from a birdshot @ 15yards if he is going to injure his family member at this range he shouldn't be carrying a weapon....
images

You keep your Non-lethal shells shotgun I keep my hand gun.

images

What about penetration.

No, you cannot just wake up & recommend a weapon to someone, it always depend on the requirement.

I own M4A1 to AK74, Vepr Molot to Tokarev TT.....each has it's own merits & demerits, one just can not fit all in same situation ..... He has asked for a Home Defence weapon then nothing beats the Shotgun for a HD situation.....

If he says i want to carry it in car for occasional trips, i will recommend him a different weapon since his requirements changed...Then I cannot ask him to go & guy a Chinese TOkarev 9mm, since his hands may be large....TT has a very thin grip....i cannot recommend him a Beretta if his hands are small....he will have to visit the shop and see how the Pistol fits in his hand.....

Birather, there are no 60 yard line in Home defence you can find your self in tight spaces. CQB bro. Shotguns with non-lethal shells pfffft.
If that so you can buy a Battle Rifle with Simunations perfect for Home Defence.

If, he is new to gun world first he needs to learn Gun Safety rules. He id better off without guns.
Where will he buy simunations from in Pakistan?

No, you cannot just wake up & recommend a weapon to someone, it always depend on the requirement.

I own M4A1 to AK74, Vepr Molot to Tokarev TT.....each has it's own merits & demerits, one just can not fit all in same situation ..... He has asked for a Home Defence weapon then nothing beats the Shotgun for a HD situation.....

If he says i want to carry it in car for occasional trips, i will recommend him a different weapon since his requirements changed...Then I cannot ask him to go & guy a Chinese TOkarev 9mm, since his hands may be large....TT has a very thin grip....i cannot recommend him a Beretta if his hands are small....he will have to visit the shop and see how the Pistol fits in his hand.....

I believe he wanted something lil for house defence

No. It's difficult to get the license of AK or other rifles. Most of the people have pistols and 12 bore guns
Wrong, you can own both, licenses are easy to get for both

What about penetration.
depends on range, buy ask those who have been shot by Birdshot....they will be callingout their moths all night long while removing those little metal bbs ....It does not have that much penetrating power since it is used to shot birds? the reason they call it birdshot?

There are several Gun Makers but reliability is the main issue. Locally made polymer chassis pistol dont buy them we don't have good standards for them. Go for quality pistol dude spend some extra dollars.

This is the reason I recommended daud sons. However others are also not lagging behind. They make pretty impressive a+ clones at those cnc machines

Mtlab every full grown person with good chracter and dimaghi Tor par sihatmand can get license of Kalashnikov? Mujhay lgta tha sab ko nhi milta.

Pehlay sb ko nahi milta the sirf asar O rusookh valay logo ko ya Manhoos d.c apnay rishtay daaro m baant dyta tha phr logo nay Hal nikal Lia ab asaan hai. Thoray paysay lgty hain laikin legally Mil jaata hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom