What's new

Guns for new owners: Price, Reliability, Usability

If it is solely for Home Defense where you are expected to engage the intruder at max 60yards, look no further & get yourself a Shotgun. With Birdshot (small grain for layman) you will neutralize the threat with a knock down effect, a shot to the leg with one Birdshot & the guy will be running back on his forearms. Also it has less chance of killing anyone in the vicinity of your home.....In Pakistan shooting some is veryyyy easy, getting away with a murder even in a self defence situation is troublesome & you do not want to go down that road.

Coming to second question that which one to get?
1) Imported: all lot of tacticool looking turkish semi auto shotguns are available in the market, retailing b/w 45- 65k. These get smuggled into the country via a Afghanistan. Visit this guys channel if you want to know aboutTUrkish models in Pakistan

Apart from that there are many others but they are above 100k which doesn't justify the price.

2) Local: look no further and get yourself a Pump Action shotgun by Daudsons, they are the only reliable manufacturer of weapons in Pakistan, even for a newbie. Someone who is new to firearms, i would advise to stay away from other manufacturers as i know all of the renowned ones personally. Daudons have simple pump action model which is good for you.
nO6IKaGurGHKyviJ11AOU3Am4-puw0-Jrm35I50jbXS93pE6FKPuH7JsQ4nx31FyRf1QvTXGwU6GOEBKzyMVeeDOrp0OYBSV9Fy56Q1aOf-5ilSSKawL1KM

maxresdefault.jpg

However if you want something tacticool then they have another variant of same shotgun with extra goodies.
13346506_783448835089321_6016822294503156627_n.jpg

33673348_1359722980795234_7498630552237375488_o.jpg
How the hell is this a gun for new owners?

If you want to injure your family members yes go for shotguns.

If you want to buy a pistol Give your self time on shooting range.They are very hard to shoot and handle sounds crazy.
Local glocks are around 50k put Original smith and Wessons barrel in it you have yourself a good pistol.
Go for PCC/Pistol Caliber Carbine Short size zero recoil minimum penetration.
in Pakistani environment any carbine is fine you don't need frag rounds. but for first time buyers i would just go with a full size or compact pistol like a glock 19 equivalent and practice with it. Want to stay away from shotguns and high velocity applications until one learns the basics of shooting (safety habits and all).
If you are not a good shooter (comes with practice) that no weapon is useful, because it is like going into a battle with one hand tied behind your back.

How the hell is this a gun for new owners?

in Pakistani environment any carbine is fine you don't need frag rounds. but for first time buyers i would just go with a full size or compact pistol like a glock 19 equivalent and practice with it. Want to stay away from shotguns and high velocity applications until one learns the basics of shooting (safety habits and all).
If you are not a good shooter (comes with practice) that no weapon is useful, because it is like going into a battle with one hand tied behind your back.
tell me why not Shotgun?
and Why a handgun? with Handgun a shit to vital organ WILL land him in trouble with the law...it will be a murder or an attempted murder....hr will have to prove for years ir months that whatever he did it was in SD

Buy a good 1911 clone chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Reliable gun, but also I assume can be found at a cheap price.

Why can't you kill someone invading your house in Pakistan? Retarded if you ask me.

Akdal MKA 1919 is also a good Turkish shot gun. It is fairly cheap than other imported one and very reliable for home security. I had one few years back but later exchanged it. But it is a good shot gun.

Akdal MKA 1919 is also a good Turkish shot gun. It is fairly cheap than other imported one and very reliable for home security. I had one few years back but later exchanged it. But it is a good shot gun.
Can you kill someone if they invade your house? And why not?

If you have shot gun in your house use No 9 catrages as defence. It will not kill but make sure the invader is crippled and you can take control of situation and inform authorities. Plus No 9 gives a wider spread and you don't need to an expert marks man to get a hit.

If you have shot gun in your house use No 9 catrages as defence. It will not kill but make sure the invader is crippled and you can take control of situation and inform authorities. Plus No 9 gives a wider spread and you don't need to an expert marks man to get a hit.
But say you shoot them with a 9mm and kill them and they are carrying a gun themselves. Would you be charged in court?

But say you shoot them with a 9mm and kill them and they are carrying a gun themselves. Would you be charged in court?
I never said 9 mm I said Number 9 catrages which will not kill but cripple.

It will also help to take out multiple boogies in a single shot.

I know mate just saying hypothetically a man has a 9mm pistol and kills someone invading that has a gun. What would happen to the person and what they go to prison?

I know mate just saying hypothetically a man has a 9mm pistol and kills someone invading that has a gun. What would happen to the person and what they go to prison?
Actually you fail to understand the concept of weapon for home defence. It is a symbol of deterance. To keep the invader at bay. If you shoot someone you will go to jail initially but will have to prove your innocence in trail.

Actually you fail to understand the concept of weapon for home defence. It is a symbol of deterance. To keep the invader at bay. If you shoot someone you will go to jail initially but will have to prove your innocence in trail.
Who knows? I'm not letting myself be killed by an armed person that is incapacitated but not dead. If I see something that looks like a gun I'm blasting. Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Last edited:
tell me why not Shotgun?
and Why a handgun? with Handgun a shit to vital organ WILL land him in trouble with the law...it will be a murder or an attempted murder....hr will have to prove for years ir months that whatever he did it was in SD
Why would it be an murder if someone is breaking in to your home. A handgun is small relatively simple and small enough to maneuver. If you are thinking penetration those double/triple buckshot can seriously penetrate too and it will be a pickle to handle a situation where you have collateral damage.
Beside all it is easier to learn and take it with you to a range and practice with it and learn good shooting habits. Even birdshot can penetrate quite a bit. you hit someone with it around 5 to 10 yard distance the threat will be equally dead as with a pistol or a rifle.
it will be harder to keep a loaded shotgun locked away safely from your kids. Pistol you can buy a small safe and keep it away from people who does not need to handle it.

If you cripple someone and if he/she is still armed you have escalated the situation to no point of return. You took the shot there is no returning from that whether you are crippling or killing.

Hi,

Pakistani judge would say---" why did you not shoot him in the ANKLE---"
And that would be a stupid judge in my opinion. If someone is breaking in to your home and has a weapon in hand then you would be silly to just cripple or shoot him in the ankle. You would want to end that fight as quickly as it can be possible. If someone breaks in and he/she does not have a weapon, in most cases just showing the weapon should be enough to intimidate unless you are dealing with a craziest of them all.

You can, you can kill someone in good will if you see someone jumping into your neighbors house...the problem is our System....proving everything in the court of Law is hectic .....

Hi,

Pakistani judge would say---" why did you not shoot him in the ANKLE---"

Why would it be an murder if someone is breaking in to your home. A handgun is small relatively simple and small enough to maneuver. If you are thinking penetration those double/triple buckshot can seriously penetrate too and it will be a pickle to handle a situation where you have collateral damage.
Beside all it is easier to learn and take it with you to a range and practice with it and learn good shooting habits. Even birdshot can penetrate quite a bit. you hit someone with it around 5 to 10 yard distance the threat will be equally dead as with a pistol or a rifle.
it will be harder to keep a loaded shotgun locked away safely from your kids. Pistol you can buy a small safe and keep it away from people who does not need to handle it.

If you cripple someone and if he/she is still armed you have escalated the situation to no point of return. You took the shot there is no returning from that whether you are crippling or killing.

And that would be a stupid judge in my opinion. If someone is breaking in to your home and has a weapon in hand then you would be silly to just cripple or shoot him in the ankle. You would want to end that fight as quickly as it can be possible. If someone breaks in and he/she does not have a weapon, in most cases just showing the weapon should be enough to intimidate unless you are dealing with a craziest of them all.
What Mastan Khan sir have said is what I am trying to say since yesterday....with pistol you have to shoot the assailant in the critical area / chest region to neutralize the threat & that too with multiple shots....if the guy dies on your property it is a murder, it gets really hard to prove your innocence in court where a murder is involved , speaking from experience.

In my first post i had recommended Shotgun & have said that you shoot the guy & attacker will be running back on his forearms since birdshot or buckshot will cripple the mofo ....Bird shot to even torso will neutralize the threat & allow him to run away alive.....

We want attacker to run away, not die on our property or engage him in a fire fight within the premises

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom