What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most difficult part is to collect admissible evidence and properly build a case. Given the limited resources and the difficulties associated with such an endeavor it takes times.

Also, I seriously don't get the obsession with turning everything into a Hindu/Muslim issue. There are a lot of other minorities in India ranging from Christian denominations, Jews, Parsi Zororastrians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, B'hais and an assortment of pagans and animists. In an impoverished country of 1 billion people, heinous crimes are committed against all of these groups not to mention Hindus themselves, and the beleagured justice system which is also short on funds is equally responsible for everyone.

It took over a decade to prosecute perpetrators of crimes from 1993 who were all different religions; the same goes for the murderes of any other group.

The gujarat riots are a real blemish on modern india's history. it was a brutal crime that has to be punished. Personally, i believe the perpetrators and masterminds deserve the capital punishment.

Punishing the criminals of Indian Gujrat genocide cannot wash away the 60 years Indian black history full of state sponsored ethnic cleansing.
Under given circumstances no other in Indian society would dare to speak for minority rights.
No one should have any doubts that minorities in India are deprived of there rights and are ill treated.

Now i know that there radical hindu groups in india who want to wipe out muslims, but the fact remains that the average hindu person does not support these groups. the action of a few extremists shouldnt be a reason to scream out that india is anti-muslim. That will be like calling pakistanis terrorists because of the actions of the radicals in waziristan

In this particular genocide thousands of unarmed women and childrens were burned alive on the grounds of there religon! and you are attempting to dilute the shame full Indian crimes by bringing in wazirastan?

No one must forget that radicalism in Wazirastan is imported and was sponsored by US and RAW took over where US left.
There are many stakeholders of radicalism of wazirastan.

GP aparat from the usual indian politics using such kinda massacar to win votes we know that such things ti play a vital role in dirty politcs everywhere.

But apart from that what has so far been done to bring these gulity fanatics to book as its been a long time. since 2002 now even 2007 is going to after 60 days.

When will the investigation be started???
What step has the Indian Supreme Court taken after the report was submitted by investigation commottee headed by former Supreme Court judge U C Banerjee wherein it was clearly said and proven that NO MUSLIM was involved in Godhra train fire rather it was an accident.

Madam whatever knowledge you have is infered knowledge Supreme court has taken so many decisions against Gujrat government in fact it has moved many cases out of Gujrat.
There were two commissions set for Godhra massacre by different governments
findings were bit different.

I do respect you alot being and elder but so hope you would refrain from resorting to such personal attacks.

I also understand your probelms sir but never mind i can not stoop too low to insult a senior :).
Hope next time you wont sound like a teenager by avoiding personal attacks ;)

BTW i do earn honestly and not twisting the truth all i had posted here was REPORTED BY INDIAN MEDIA AND ALREADY PUBLISHED IN MEDIA and not made up by me

To take a leaf out of Webmaster's book:

Did I offend you?

I apologise!

What step has the Indian Supreme Court taken after the report was submitted by investigation commottee headed by former Supreme Court judge U C Banerjee wherein it was clearly said and proven that NO MUSLIM was involved in Godhra train fire rather it was an accident.

No one believes a Lallu Persshad inquiry!

And the best part is that he was not authorised.

The Nanavati Enquiry is the real McCoy!

Nanavati is a Parsi (minority) by the way!

How do you know about the sex, age and profession of members! Are you hacking 'defence.pk'?????
Is this reasearch, your personal hard work or some one in UK is helping you?

If you are stupid to believe I am a hacker then Allah Bless You!

If I were to hack and knew how to hack, would I not hack the forum for all lifetime if I was so perverse.

Unlike ignorant people like you, I respect the Administrators for making this forum so open and acceptable to all kinds of views. Instead of stooping to your silly nonsense, much that it might add to your chagrin, this Forum and its Administrators display far less of intolerance than quite a few and most certainly it is the best that Pakistan could ever have!

Instead of hacking, I salute the Administrators!

Regret is that there are blind, bigoted and venomous slanderers like you around!

That would be great. But as Salim quoted, "If horses were wishes, beggars would ride", so until a future Government investigates, prosecutes and convicts the perpetrators, we have to assume that the Government is not really interested.
Another quote, "Actions speak louder than words".

With respect to following the media in India, I do not do so very faithfully, which is why asked the people participating in the discussion to provide details. I am basing my inferences on the information you provided - that the future Government, if the people vote out the current one, will investigate.

Once again, if what you say is true, then that indicates an unwillingness, in the current government, to investigate and punish the perpetrators of the riots.

The current central govt is a Coalition govt.

It is on one day and off another.

The Congress party is all for a single party majority and catch them not undermining the BJP, the only challenge to her supremacy.

The Congress Party is at it with all it might and even through its surrogates like Lallu Pershad.

But then nothing is sticking to Modi.

The Congress has even got the Home Minister of Modi, Zaphadia, to rebel and support the Congress against Modi. Even then, nothing legally is sticking to him.

If legally one cannot pin Modi down, how can you blame anyone?

Law is unfortunately supreme!

Punishing the criminals of Indian Gujrat genocide cannot wash away the 60 years Indian black history full of state sponsored ethnic cleansing.

Could you be kind enough to provide the statistics of how many non Moslems were in the area that became Pakistan before Independence and how many thereafter?

Likewise, do for India.

It will indicate the canard that you wish to perpetuate.

Get educated.

The most difficult part is to collect admissible evidence and properly build a case. Given the limited resources and the difficulties associated with such an endeavor it takes times.

It took over a decade to prosecute perpetrators of crimes from 1993 who were all different religions; the same goes for the murderes of any other group.

But then nothing is sticking to Modi.

The Congress has even got the Home Minister of Modi, Zaphadia, to rebel and support the Congress against Modi. Even then, nothing legally is sticking to him.

If legally one cannot pin Modi down, how can you blame anyone?

Law is unfortunately supreme!

No arguments with those viewpoints, provided an active investigation continues into the affair. Delays in accumulating evidence and building a case are perfectly understandable.

Goodperson seemed to be implying that the investigation would only start once Modi was out of power - that is unfortunate, and does not reflect well upon the intentions of the current GoG or GoI (whichever is applicable).

In India with the way the laws and courts operate, there is such backlog that one gets surprised when a conviction comes because all have forgotten the case.

On Indian TV, there was just this debate.

Nothing can change the archaic British system of appeals etc.

Lallu Pershad is involved in various financial and administrative scams, but he is innocent till proved and law has many loopholes to delay justice!

Whether one is in govt or outside, law is too slow!

If you are stupid to believe I am a hacker then Allah Bless You!

If I were to hack and knew how to hack, would I not hack the forum for all lifetime if I was so perverse.

Unlike ignorant people like you, I respect the Administrators for making this forum so open and acceptable to all kinds of views. Instead of stooping to your silly nonsense, much that it might add to your chagrin, this Forum and its Administrators display far less of intolerance than quite a few and most certainly it is the best that Pakistan could ever have!

Instead of hacking, I salute the Administrators!

Regret is that there are blind, bigoted and venomous slanderers like you around!

I have only asked you. how do you know the age, sex, education and profession of members????

hindi tell me why have you used all those words? keep your cow crap to your hindi forums?

Imagine if every one of this forum member start using words as you did than do some as licking thinking it will compensate his uncultured upbringing than IMO he would only be ridiculing himself?

Could you be kind enough to provide the statistics of how many non Moslems were in the area that became Pakistan before Independence and how many thereafter?

Likewise, do for India.

It will indicate the canard that you wish to perpetuate.

Get educated.

Have a look above and tell me, how does your reply answer my post?
Have I used complicated words? When you quote some post than you should adress the issue don't just put out of context :blah::blah:

Kindly, tell me how much more should I get educated? and how does it effect you?
FYI, If you found my post offensive than report it and let the judges decide the rest.
Dear educated thats how it works on forums!
Nice attempt of pulling me down to CC

I have only asked you. how do you know the age, sex, education and profession of members????

hindi tell me why have you used all those words? keep your cow crap to your hindi forums?

Imagine if every one of this forum member start using words as you did than do some as licking thinking it will compensate his uncultured upbringing than IMO he would only be ridiculing himself?

Do forgive, but where has Hindi come in?

I am sorry, but what you have written is Greek to me!

Only the weak go behind the back and complain.

I rather face up to what is written or spoken.

Rather like a man if I should say, what ho?

But I think we digress.

My point is simple:

how many non Moslems were in the area that became Pakistan before Independence and how many are there thereafter?

So. where do you think ethnic cleansing occurred?

I don't use any word that is not used in the English language and which is not a slang; at least I avoid slang.

Why are you using words like "cow crap"?

I don't keep the company of domesticated animal. I rather not show the affinity to it since I am not knowledgeable on the subject as you!

The reply below is to the above:

how many non Moslems were in the area that became Pakistan before Independence and how many are there thereafter?

So. where do you think ethnic cleansing occurred?

I am sorry if you find my syntax complicated. It was what I thought is pretty average!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom