What's new

In 2002, Narendra Modi taught a lesson to ‘anti-social elements’ in Gujarat, says Amit Shah

What is it. Can you explain for us non muslims? Is it like a promised land?

She used another muslim term for the love of watan being part of the eeman which I also did not get. As I did not the name of the person who pushed that theory.
Nizam-e-Mustafa means System of Mustafa (one of the names of Prophet Muhammad PBUH). It's a loose term referring to the implementation of islamic laws aka shariat but 1450 years in, no one has been able to agree on what shariat really is, how strict it is and what would is look like in the modern world. There's proponents for fundamentalism as well as reformism like Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

The single largest mistake non-muslims make is assuming that we muslims live out lives like robots who have been programmed to do everything according to islam and it's "draconian" shariat (which is what i meant by islamophobes and ultra-conservative nutjobs mullah having the same understanding on islam, they both only see the bad parts. whereas ordinary people couldn't care less).

the vast majority of muslims don't follow the teachings of islam like the vast majority of christians don't follow the teachings of Christ. there are hypocrites everywhere, lazy people everywhere, people of weak faith and faithless people everywhere. but this ridiculous belief that all muslims ever do is what's programmed into them by islam is what causes the confusion, dehumanizes muslims and leads to iraq wars etc and then in return the nutjob mullahs recruit from among the victims of brutality and the cycle continues.

every atrocity is preceded by dehumanization and otherization of the victims, i was just watching something about the european colonialism and they rationale they made up for their inhumane and evil acts against literally the entire non white world is that they are uncivilized, savage, godless people who need jesus and western "help". etc etc. that's the bullshit they made up to justify their acts.

read Manifest Destiny in the case of american expansionism in the 19th century.

the same is going on with muslims today and muslims are too stupid to notice.

bttw, none of this means that muslims and a bunch of angels.

Fatah saab got one thing right (am yet to see the whole video) and that is 99.9% of these technical Arabic terms fly like bouncers over our head and Hindus by and large are oblivious to what they actually mean to them in the Indian context.

That is why men like him and Dr. Syed Rizwan Ahmed are doing yeoman service to us in understanding you.
if you are sincerely looking to understand the muslim psyche, I'd suggest someone other than "fatah saab" or anyone who seems "too good to be true"

for e.g. you must be aware of this ashok swain guy. i consider him the hussian haqqani type of india. as in, person of academic nature and stature who only ever talks shit about their country.

i have no problem with indian liberals criticising india, but that's all this guy ever does. and it hits too close to home as we have plenty of people like him.

also avoid pieces of turd like maj gaurav arya who, from what i read once, was dishonorably discharged from service, but is simultaneously an expert on defense, Pakistan, Islam, terrorism, geopolitics and what not.

so my sincere advise is, find someone better to learn from.

praveen sahney only does geopolitics and defense stuff. i have never listened to any of his videos because they are too long and i have no idea about how learned/valid his opinions are but from what his general temperament, i would assume he is a smart guy. if he were a moron, he would be getting his views from doing polemics like tarik fatah and maj arya.

thanks.

Last edited:
Nizam-e-Mustafa means System of Mustafa (one of the names of Prophet Muhammad PBUH). It's a loose term referring to the implementation of islamic laws aka shariat but 1450 years in, no one has been able to agree on what shariat really is, how strict it is and what would is look like in the modern world. There's proponents for fundamentalism as well as reformism like Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

The single largest mistake non-muslims make is assuming that we muslims live out lives like robots who have been programmed to do everything according to islam and it's "draconian" shariat (which is what i meant by islamophobes and ultra-conservative nutjobs mullah having the same understanding on islam, they both only see the bad parts. whereas ordinary people couldn't care less).

the vast majority of muslims don't follow the teachings of islam like the vast majority of christians don't follow the teachings of Christ. there are hypocrites everywhere, lazy people everywhere, people of weak faith and faithless people everywhere. but this ridiculous belief that all muslims ever do is what's programmed into them by islam is what causes the confusion, dehumanizes muslims and leads to iraq wars etc and then in return the nutjob mullahs recruit from among the victims of brutality and the cycle continues.

every atrocity is preceded by dehumanization and otherization of the victims, i was just watching something about the european colonialism and they rationale they made up for their inhumane and evil acts against literally the entire non white world is that they are uncivilized, savage, godless people who need jesus and western "help". etc etc. that's the bullshit they made up to justify their acts.

read Manifest Destiny in the case of american expansionism in the 19th century.

the same is going on with muslims today and muslims are too stupid to notice.

bttw, none of this means that muslims and a bunch of angels.

Maybe part of the problem is that only the nutjobs are heard and it is very rare to hear a muslim like you describing it as such, in terms of human nature and evolutionary flexibility versus rigid non negotiable unchanging dogma with strict non compliance retribution, in this earth and beyond. That scares Hindus. We are way too free swimming for such a thought process in our midst.

if you are sincerely looking to understand the muslim psyche, I'd suggest someone other than "fatah saab" or anyone who seems "too good to be true"

for e.g. you must be aware of this ashok swain guy. i consider him the hussian haqqani type of india. as in, person of academic nature and stature who only ever talks shit about their country.

i have no problem with indian liberals criticising india, but that's all this guy ever does. and it hits too close to home as we have plenty of people like him.

also avoid pieces of turn like maj gaurav arya who, from what i read once, was dishonorably discharged from service, but is simultaneously an expert on defense, Pakistan, Islam, terrorism, geopolitics and what not.

so my sincere advise is, find someone better to learn from.

praveen sahney only does geopolitics and defense stuff. i have never listened to any of his videos because they are too long and i have no idea about how learned/valid his opinions are but from what his general temperament, i would assume he is a smart guy. if he were a moron, he would be getting his views from doing polemics like tarik fatah and maj arya.

thanks.

Thanks. I listen to a lot of people. Many of them do not pass my internal filters for sharing on open anonymous forums.

There are a lot of Indian muslims who are now speaking out with honest Hindutva. Or Hindustani nationalism. They are not atheists. Much the opposite in some cases. It's a good time to be Indian after the deeply polarizing churn of the last decade. Something we are now seeing in many other countries including yours, the US, Brazil, Iran, increasingly China (still muffled), Italy, Germany, France. It's alright to be a nationalist now. Openly and unapologetically.

It's alright to be a nationalist now. Openly and unapologetically.

Of course. Rather I would prescribe Ultra-Nationalism. A perfect, apt and potent recipe for unburdening this globe from the presence of this species called homosapiens. 😛😛😛

Our Indian Kashmiri girl setting the record straight on this and other issues.
Is this the Indian Kashmiri girl you're referring to...

First off, what the flying f#*k is she talking about? What struggle by the people of Azad Kashmir.

Our people are free. They can move about freely. They don't have an army blocking them from going to mosques or shutting down the internet. We don't have issue with Foreign Media visiting our side.

Abay o Jaali Khan, this is your Kashmir...

This little nobody talks about OUR Kashmir & Balochistan..., while this is what is happening to the women in Kashmir.

Of course. Rather I would prescribe Ultra-Nationalism. A perfect, apt and potent recipe for unburdening this globe from the presence of this species called homosapiens. 😛😛😛

Shubh shubh bolo Paajee. Hamare bacche (aur unke) phoole phale.

Toxic nationalism is the perfect antidote to the subtle toxic racism of the west as it strives to keep us down with chutyatic terms like global north and global south.

Fk them all unwashed anii I say.

Is this the Indian Kashmiri girl you're referring to...

First off, what the flying f#*k is she talking about? What struggle by the people of Azad Kashmir.

Our people are free. They can move about freely. They don't have an army blocking them from going to mosques or shutting down the internet. We don't have issue with Foreign Media visiting our side.

Abay o Jaali Khan, this is your Kashmir...

This little nobody talks about OUR Kashmir & Balochistan..., while this is what is happening to the women in Kashmir.

Yet here she is, on the internet, telling you guys like it is. Kiski sunoo. Teri? Hardy try, but not likely.

Last edited:
... Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Leftists, Congressis, urban naxals, tukde tukde gang, Owaisi types, etc ...
Oh yes, categorize and demonize anybody who presents unpleasant truths to you. Labeling people like this gets you nowhere, and is a pathetic attempt to "otherise" whoever brings up inconvenient truths. What next - anybody who asks for justice for Bilkis Bano is a terrorist?

Just admit that a heinous crime was committed against your fellowmen/women.

Last I checked it was your a-hole Home Minister who brought the Topic up - not good people of [PDF].
Precisely.

@langda khan : Earlier you stated that it was urban naxals and Pakistanis and whatever else who wanted to rake this up - but clearly, it was the home minister Amit Shah who did so. Will you now classify him as a Pakistani or urban naxal or tukde tukde gang or whatever else?

This is indisputably the home minister of the country bragging about what his people did in 2002. Judging by your posts, it seems that you want everybody to forgive and forget and move on, but that is rendered difficult when the second most powerful person in the country boasts about it.

Do you get it?

Last edited:
Oh yes, categorize and demonize anybody who presents unpleasant truths to you. Labeling people like this gets you nowhere, and is a pathetic attempt to "otherise" whoever brings up inconvenient truths. What next - anybody who asks for justice for Bilkis Bano is a terrorist?

Just admit that a heinous crime was committed against your fellowmen/women.

Precisely.

@langda khan : Earlier you stated that it was urban naxals and Pakistanis and whatever else who wanted to rake this up - but clearly, it was the home minister Amit Shah who did so. Will you now classify him as a Pakistani or urban naxal or tukde tukde gang or whatever else?

This is indisputably the home minister of the country bragging about what his people did in 2002. Judging by your posts, it seems that you want everybody to forgive and forget and move on, but that is rendered difficult when the second most powerful person in the country boasts about it.

Do you get it?

Nothing more to add Ayesha ji. To the many posts I've already made here that were pretty open. You can believe what you like. I was being honest. You are communal shaming.

Don’t understand why Pakistani members here are having fits about an Indian ‘muslim’ claiming India would successfully invade / annex parts of Pakistan.

Invading Pakistan or part of it is to say politely an Indian wet dream. Pakistan has something called nukes along with efficient delivery systems and a battle hardened army. Not counting the militias or public from KP/Balochistan that are armed to the teeth.

Back
Top Bottom