What's new

In 2002, Narendra Modi taught a lesson to ‘anti-social elements’ in Gujarat, says Amit Shah

Yaar, all said and done, the strikes happened and the Indians did not retaliate after.

So credit to the civilians leadership and armed forces (Generals included).

Not a fan of Bajwa, but credit has to be given.

To be specific, credit goes to civilian leadership, Chief of Air Staff and CJCSC, not to Mir Bajwa.

Had Mir Bajwa one more vote from military side; there wouldn't have been any retaliation. We always underestimated our traitors and they played havoc, right from War of Plassey to date.

Oh yes, categorize and demonize anybody who presents unpleasant truths to you. Labeling people like this gets you nowhere, and is a pathetic attempt to "otherise" whoever brings up inconvenient truths. What next - anybody who asks for justice for Bilkis Bano is a terrorist?

Just admit that a heinous crime was committed against your fellowmen/women.

Precisely.

@langda khan : Earlier you stated that it was urban naxals and Pakistanis and whatever else who wanted to rake this up - but clearly, it was the home minister Amit Shah who did so. Will you now classify him as a Pakistani or urban naxal or tukde tukde gang or whatever else?

This is indisputably the home minister of the country bragging about what his people did in 2002. Judging by your posts, it seems that you want everybody to forgive and forget and move on, but that is rendered difficult when the second most powerful person in the country boasts about it.

Do you get it?

So coming back to your post Ayesha ji, now that I'm back to my hotel and relatively free.

Did you read my posts? Did you get the impression in any of them that I remotely was saying what you are saying I'm saying?

Only Bilkis Bano? Why? I've posted the names of 47 of the yatris burned alive. Could you take their names alongside too. Even if you don't lead with them. Would make your outrage more credible.

Will you admit that a heinous crime was committed against your fellowmen/fellow women? I hear you doing no such thing. Only acting entitled and demanding. That does not work with me. Never has. That does not work with us. Even if it always has.

Forget Amit Shah. Where do YOU stand on this.

Do you agree that it was premeditated communal hatred and violence of the most heinous kind when the yatris were burned alive that lit the match that started the inferno? Don't dance around that bush. Be direct. Yes. Or No.

I don't know about forgiveness but I know that only one group of Indians talk about Godhra kaand anymore. And I've named them. And it is a fact. You are obviously one of them since you seem to be personally outraged. But I shall never apologize for the truth.

Yaar, all said and done, the strikes happened and the Indians did not retaliate after.

So credit to the civilians leadership and armed forces (Generals included).

Not a fan of Bajwa, but credit has to be given.

Unless you are 60+, the gent you are addressing is not your yaar.

Oh yes, categorize and demonize anybody who presents unpleasant truths to you. Labeling people like this gets you nowhere, and is a pathetic attempt to "otherise" whoever brings up inconvenient truths. What next - anybody who asks for justice for Bilkis Bano is a terrorist?

Absolutely ! They will soon call Modi as the 45th avatar of Vishnu and will call anyone asking for justice for Bilkis as a terrorist and tukde tukde gang and the legal documents as "tool kit" :
hqdefault.jpg

PM-Modi-incarnation-of-Lord-Shiva-1.jpg

So coming back to your post Ayesha ji, now that I'm back to my hotel and relatively free.

Did you read my posts? Did you get the impression in any of them that I remotely was saying what you are saying I'm saying?

Only Bilkis Bano? Why? I've posted the names of 47 of the yatris burned alive. Could you take their names alongside too. Even if you don't lead with them. Would make your outrage more credible.

Will you admit that a heinous crime was committed against your fellowmen/fellow women? I hear you doing no such thing. Only acting entitled and demanding. That does not work with me. Never has. That does not work with us. Even if it always has.

Forget Amit Shah. Where do YOU stand on this.

Do you agree that it was premeditated communal hatred and violence of the most heinous kind when the yatris were burned alive that lit the match that started the inferno? Don't dance around that bush. Be direct. Yes. Or No.

I don't know about forgiveness but I know that only one group of Indians talk about Godhra kaand anymore. And I've named them. And it is a fact. You are obviously one of them since you seem to be personally outraged. But I shall never apologize for the truth.

You indicate that you are in your 40s or 50s or more so either you are spreading lies about the Godhra incident or are brainwashed. Those yatris you speak of, in particular those lovely kar sevaks, were no innocents. I quote from an article I in turn quoted in my post from 2020 :
Some passengers, listed as witnesses in the chargesheet, spoke about the rowdy behaviour of the karsevaks. "We were forced to sleep on the passages despite having valid reservations," stated a passenger.

The evidence provided by Sajjanlal Mohanlal Raniwal, the ticket examiner on Sabarmati Express, mentions how he was stopped from entering the coaches by activists of Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Bajrang Dal, who had forcibly occupied the reserved seats. Raniwal was forced to spend the night in the guard's coach.
Read my post for more on the entire episode and about the scientific findings of the Banerjee Commission in 2005, the commission being set up by railway ministry under Lalu Prasad Yadav in 2004.

Another extract from my post :
The Committee said that on the basis of available evidence it was "unbelievable that 'Kar Sevaks' (to the extent of 90 per cent of total occupants) armed with 'Trishuls', would allow to get themselves burnt without a murmur by miscreant activity like a person entering S-6 coach from outside and setting the coach on fire".

It noted the forensic laboratory's experiment and verified its conclusion that it was "impossible to set fire to the train from outside".

The Committee has received evidence of cooking inside the coach by Kar Sevaks.
So these "highly intellectual" and "peace loving" kar sevaks carried something like cooking oil and burnt themselves and the innocents in that coach.

Last edited:
Absolutely ! They will soon call Modi as the 45th avatar of Vishnu and will call anyone asking for justice for Bilkis as a terrorist and tukde tukde gang :
hqdefault.jpg

You indicate that you are in your 40s or 50s or more so either you are spreading lies about the Godhra incident or are brainwashed. Those yatris you speak of, in particular those lovely kar sevaks, were no innocents. I quote from an article I in turn quoted in my post from 2020 :

Read my post for more on the entire episode and about the scientific findings of the Banerjee Commission in 2005, the commission being set up by railway ministry under Lalu Prasad Yadav in 2004.

So these "highly intellectual" and "peace loving" kar sevaks carried something like cooking oil and burnt themselves and the innocents in that coach.
stfu you filthy slum dwelling starving communist gutter rat

Absolutely ! They will soon call Modi as the 45th avatar of Vishnu and will call anyone asking for justice for Bilkis as a terrorist and tukde tukde gang and the legal documents as "tool kit" :
hqdefault.jpg

You are not a Hindu. So kindly do not speak about our Gods (Vishnu) or holy books. Stick to your own. Say what you want there and reap the consequences. A friendly piece of unsolicited advice. The caricatures are not appreciated. The same of yours will not be appreciated as well.

Back
Top Bottom