What's new

In 2002, Narendra Modi taught a lesson to ‘anti-social elements’ in Gujarat, says Amit Shah

My message stands. You have a part of Gujarat in Pakistan too. Ask a Gujarati speaker of your own to translate. Don't take the word of a Hindu.

And damn, CJ Werleman. That's 3 minutes of my life wasted typing a response.
Agreed, we need our own Pakistani translators putting out translations with the original Gujurati transcription. But I think you are confusing the languages spoken in Gujarat the Punjabi city in Pakistan with Gujarati the province/state in India. We probably have a diaspora of people that were originally from Indian Gujarat in Karachi (and by now all over Pakistan like any other family who have a migrant background but now primarily speak Urdu)

There should be a department affiliated with NUML that has people for these kinds of authentic-able translations when these kinds of videos come out. In the mean time I used a video that I saw with a simultaneous translation. If the translation is inaccurate let me know.

Last edited:
Was this a secret?
India is full of naked hate towards everyone, the minorities, religious groups, even other Hindus.
Frankly, I couldn't care less, I hope they drown in that hate.

This isn't correct.
Our Gujarat is a Punjabi ethnic city which is packed to the rim with Jatts, Rajputs etc.
We have no Gujarati ethnic group apart from the tiny numbers who came over during the partition, most Guju Muslims stayed in Gujarat India.
I'm not sure we have any speaker on this forum.

Thanks then.

Agreed, we need our own Pakistani translators putting out translations with the original Gujurati transcription. But I think you are confusing the languages spoken in Gujarat the Punjabi city in Pakistan with Gujarati the province/state in India. We probably have a diaspora of people that were originally from Indian Gujarat in Karachi (and by now all over Pakistan like any other family who have a migrant background but now primarily speak Urdu)

There should be a department affiliated with NUML that has people for these kinds of authentic-able translations when these kinds of videos come out. In the mean time I used a video that I saw with a simultaneous translation. If the translation is inaccurate let me know.

Thanks. This is certainly news to me. I thought you had a sizable population of khojas and ismaili bohras.

It is inaccurate. He clearly says that till 1995 under the Congress communal riots were regular almost every year. Then in 2002 when the troubles happened (he uses the word ramkhan which I'm told is fracas) we taught those who were used to instigating and carrying out communal riots (komi hullad) such a lesson that they have not repeated it till today in 2022 and Gujarat has seen peace and prospered.

Before that till that point he was pointing out how Gujarat has done better (way better at times) than the Indian mean, other Indian states, in a number of areas which he was spelling out as the achievements of the BJP reign in the state.

Last edited:

@White privilege @Valiant @punjabimusulman @villageidiot @Sayfullah @El Sidd @Trailer23 @waz @FuturePAF @omegared

Our Indian Kashmiri girl setting the record straight on this and other issues.

I must say I was surprised to see fatty once-hawk Qamar Cheema jump on to the suck up to India for eyeballs and shekels bandwagon. Currently one of Pakistan's most thriving cottage industries.

Hame hamare majority Hindu bahi aur bahan ke saath rahna hai. Na ki kuch separate banana hai. Hum apna mulk aur apni constitution aur responsibility ko enjoy karte hain. Utna hi jitna Musalman hone ka.

Golden words that encapsulate how India became India and Pakistan not.

Last edited:
The Forgotten 58

Following are the victims of S-6, Sabarmati Express, on 27 February, 2002:

1. Nilimaben Prakashbhai Chaudagar, Ramol, Amdavad

2. Jyotiben Bharatbhai Panchal, Maninagar, Amdavad

3. Premaben Naranbhai Dabhi,Gita Mandir, Amdavad

4. Jiviben Parambhai Dabhi,Gita Mandir, Amdavad

5. Devkalaben Hariprasad Joshi,Chandlodiya, Amdavad

6. Zaverbhai Jadavbhai Prajapati,Vastral Amdavad

7. Mittalben Bharatbhai Prajapati, Maninagar, Amdavad

8. Nitaben Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Amdavad

9. Harshadbhai Hargovindbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Amdavad

10. Pratikshaben Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Amdavad

11. Niruben Navinchandra Brahmbhatt, Sanket society, Vadnagar

12. Chayaben Harshadbhai Panchal, New Ranip, Amdavad

13. Chiragbhai Ishwarbhai Patel, Vaghodiya, Vadodara

14. Sudhaben Girishchandra Rawal, Chandlodiya, Amdavad

15. Malaben Sharadbhai Mhatre, Ambavadi, Amdavad

16. Arvindaben Kantilal Shukla, Ramol, Amdavad

17. Umakant Govindbhai Makwana, Nava Naroda, Amdavad

18. Sadashiv Vithalbhai Jadhav, Sureliya Estate road, Amdavad

19. Maniben Dahyabhai Dave, Nava Naroda, Amdavad

20. Jesalkumar Manshukhbhai Soni, Vastral, Amdavad

21. Manshukhbhai Kanjibhai Soni, Vastral, Amdavad

22. Ratiben Shivpati Prasad, Municipal quarters, Vijay mills, Naroda, Amdavad

23. Jamnaprashad Ramashray Tiwari, Municipal quarters, Vijay mills, Naroda, Amdavad

24.Satish Ramanlal Vyas, Odhav, Amdavad

25. Shantaben Jashbhai Patel, Roon, Anand

26. Indiraben Banshibhai Patel, Roon, Anand

27. Rajeshbhai Sardarji Vaghela, Khokhra, Ahdavad

28. Shilaben Mafatbhai Patel, Roon, Anand

29. Manjulaben Kirtibhai Patel, Roon, Anand

30. Champaben Manubhai Patel, Roon, Anand

31. Diwaliben Raojibhai Patel, Matar, KHeda

32.Lalitaben Karansibhai Patel, Kadi, Mehsana

33. Manguben Hirjibhai Patel, Kadi, Mehsana

34. Prahladbhai Jayantbhai Patel, Ambika township, Patan

35. Bhimjibhai Karsanbhai Patel, Khedbrahma, Sabarkantha

36. Lakhubhai Hirajibhai Patel, Kubhadharol Kampa, Vadali, Sabarkantha

37. Vithalbhai Parshottambhai Patel, Dungerji ni Chali, Khokhra, Amdavad

38. Shailesh Ranchodbhai Panchal, Sankalp Park Society, Surendranagar

39. Amrutbhai Joitaram Patel, Gamanpura, Mehsana

40. Narendra Narayanbhai Patel, Vanpardi, Mandal, Amdavad

41. Ramanbhai Gangarambhai Patel, Nugar, Mehsana

Hame unke saath rehna hai ji. Hame nahin desh ka koi tukda alag karke nizam e mustafa (sp?) banana hai.

Love this girl.

Wow. Did not know that Benazir Jr is a Shiv Bhakt like our Rajiv Jr. That's a strong coincidence or future bond maybe.

Hamari jo unity hai, oneness hai Hindus ke saath, woh understanding jo hai ki bhai hum inhi (Hindu) mein se nikle hain, hum inhi mein se the. Woh jo understanding hai woh sirf Indian Muslim mein ho sakti hai aur woh hoti hai Indian Nationalism.

Watan se mohabbat karna Eeman ka hi tapka hai aur hum usse ignore nahin kar sakte.

- Indian Muslim girl staring at and smiling condescendingly and not a little sardonically when looking straight into the eyes of a Pakistani Punjabi. (I was loving it. I am loving it.)

Yana and many other Indian Muslims prefer to call it Hindustani Nationalism.

We call it Hindutva. But the ideology is the same.

Last edited:
Hame unke saath rehna hai ji. Hame nahin desh ka koi tukda alag karke nizam e mustafa (sp?) banana hai.

Love this girl.
one thing in common between cuckoo molvis and islamophobes is their imaginary nizam e mustafa / shariat. they both view the same stupid repulsive shit as being part of the shariat. markedly different than the interpretation common muslims have.

one thing in common between cuckoo molvis and islamophobes is their imaginary nizam e mustafa / shariat. they both view the same stupid repulsive shit as being part of the shariat. markedly different than the interpretation common muslims have.

What is it. Can you explain for us non muslims? Is it like a promised land?

She used another muslim term for the love of watan being part of the eeman which I also did not get. As I did not the name of the person who pushed that theory.

Sidd I see great parallels between the Russia Ukraine war and India Pakistan. Eerily uncanny.

Question is, will China stand fast with you like NATO.
Regardless of whether China will support Pakistan like NATO is supporting the Ukrainians, the Chinese would most likely use a Pak-Indo war scenario to launch their own attacks against India for their own gain

Regardless of whether China will support Pakistan like NATO is supporting the Ukrainians, the Chinese would most likely use a Pak-Indo war scenario to launch their own attacks against India for their own gain

Possible. Probable even, unless the Ukraine war pushes Russia, India and China even closer together, which to an extent has been the theme this year. All depends of the calculus of gain and loss for the Chinese. And also how they weather the Covid and their receding economy and growing population unrest. Remember that India is using this to close the capability gap. A small gap often is its best deterrent.

Back
Top Bottom