What's new

In 2002, Narendra Modi taught a lesson to ‘anti-social elements’ in Gujarat, says Amit Shah

Sidd I see great parallels between the Russia Ukraine war and India Pakistan. Eerily uncanny.

Its probably because you are captive to the mass propagated fairy tales of Akhand Bharat and obsession with some ordained sense of owning a geographical lebensraum.

Its probably because you are captive to the mass propagated fairy tales of Akhand Bharat and obsession with some ordained sense of owning a geographical lebensraum.

I don't want to see beautiful Karachi like Mariuopol is more like it actually.

And unlike the Ukranians, we don't even have a problem with Urdu or Punjabi.

Like the Ukranians you had a problem with Bengali. And see how that went.

I don't want to see beautiful Karachi like Mariuopol is more like it actually.

I think we have established the root cause of your ambitions.

So which part of India are you from to share such deep concerns for Karachi if I may ask?

I think we have established the root cause of your ambitions.

So which part of India are you from to share such deep concerns for Karachi if I may ask?

It's the main strategic prize for India in any invasion in the foreseeable future. Nothing else comes close. Karachi is where the nukes will come out.

It's the main strategic prize for India in any invasion in the foreseeable future. Nothing else comes close. Karachi is where the nukes will come out.

Karachi dor ast!!

India is the only country of the world where average citizens are talking about invasion and nuclear war while rest of the world is struggling to overcome hurdles of adapting to a global economy.

There's something carnal and primitve with Indians that stops them from evolving to whatever modern definition of human intellect is at any given time of its existence.

Karachi dor ast!!

India is the only country of the world where average citizens are talking about invasion and nuclear war while rest of the world is struggling to overcome hurdles of adapting to a global economy.

There's something carnal and primitve with Indians that stops them from evolving to whatever modern definition of human intellect is at any given time of its existence.

I just said that I would hate to see Karachi like Mariuopol.

And that militarily and strategically, landlocking the enemy by taking its main port city is what any military power with the ability and staying power would do.

Like Ukraine you have the blood to bleed us.

But will China keep sending you arms? Do you know what each artillery shell costs? Russia is lobbing 12,000 per day. Ukraine is trying to match them and lobbing 5-6,000 a day back at them.

How long is your economy going to support a fightback on your own?

Remember. Crimea 2014. Mariuopol 2022. Finally we will see the Battle for Odessa. Kiev (Islamabad) and Lviyv (Lahore) can keep waiting for the attack that never comes.

Not entirely sure if they mentioned the ID but here's where some Indian members discuss the guy. PDF getting the cream of the crop from India!

Are you disagreeing that the Kar Sevaks tried abducting a girl? Or that they came back from an organized riot in another part of the country?

Also what do you mean by "forgotten" 58? Countless people were slaughtered and tens of thousands displaced in their memory. Forgotten by who?

Nope

Really?
Forget about Delhi?

Here's a radical Hindu proudly recounting how he used the sword his father once used to kill Sikhs in 1984 to attack Muslims. The next generation of Indians clings to their habit of mindless rioting and slaughtering unarmed innocents.

‘I coloured my sword red’: Meet Delhi rioters who say they killed Muslims

Forget about 2020, did you guys manage to go after the rapist Hindu priest publicly ordering people to go after Muslims? Nevermind! Looks like he's planning another rally!

Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati plans another dharm sansad
fine then, I raise you a:

1669456232451.png

mila bhi garrison town of Abbottabad m...

1669456335126.png

We have other aces up our sleeves if you want to play.. ;)

:enjoy:

I mean I can understand the need felt by Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Leftists, Congressis, urban naxals, tukde tukde gang, Owaisi types, etc to rake it up again and again.
Last I checked it was your a-hole Home Minister who brought the Topic up - not good people of [PDF].

If Mr. Shah thinks that by brining up this Topic (again) or brining up the "We will retake Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir)", then I would love to see his Boss attempt to teach us a Lesson.

#TryUs

Last I checked it was your a-hole Home Minister who brought the Topic up - not good people of [PDF].

If Mr. Shah thinks that by brining up this Topic (again) or brining up the "We will retake Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir)", then I would love to see his Boss attempt to teach us a Lesson.

#TryUs

He is defusing communal angst and putting the narrative towards a law and order issue of miscreants/terrorists and mob anger.

He has not mentioned you at all. I think. He is Home Minister.

Mentioning you is the job of the External Affairs or Defence Ministers.

@waz please get the video listened to by a Gujarati speaker of your own to confirm.

I just did the same.

Amit Shah is not saying what the title suggests.

Either The Scroll is misquoting him, or the member who created the title.

He clearly says komi hullad which I'm told is Gujarati for communal riots.

I just said that I would hate to see Karachi like Mariuopol.

And that militarily and strategically, landlocking the enemy by taking its main port city is what any military power with the ability and staying power would do.

Like Ukraine you have the blood to bleed us.

But will China keep sending you arms? Do you know what each artillery shell costs? Russia is lobbing 12,000 per day. Ukraine is trying to match them and lobbing 5-6,000 a day back at them.

How long is your economy going to support a fightback on your own?

Remember. Crimea 2014. Mariuopol 2022. Finally we will see the Battle for Odessa. Kiev (Islamabad) and Lviyv (Lahore) can keep waiting for the attack that never comes.

This casual attitude towards plagues and wars is hallmark of Indian greed and insecurities.

teach them again please :lol:

It's just a matter of time before we go to war with these dogs.

This the main reason we need a COAS who's main priority war fighting capabilities and the state of the armed forces
rather than making family members billionaires, amassing a huge fortune, interfering in politics and doing whats in his interested rather than the nations interest.

The BJP and supporters are turning on minorities in India and will turn on us as some point.
Our Nuclear deterrent will be as relevant as it was Balakok, The know we wont use Nukes unless its very last resort.

My message stands. You have a part of Gujarat in Pakistan too. Ask a Gujarati speaker of your own to translate. Don't take the word of a Hindu.

And damn, CJ Werleman. That's 3 minutes of my life wasted typing a response.

This isn't correct.
Our Gujarat is a Punjabi ethnic city which is packed to the rim with Jatts, Rajputs etc.
We have no Gujarati ethnic group apart from the tiny numbers who came over during the partition, most Guju Muslims stayed in Gujarat India.
I'm not sure we have any speaker on this forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom