What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narendra Modi knows his position is precarious, and he is trying his best to hold on to power as long as possible.

This is probably one of the reasons, imho, why infrastructure and administration in Gujarat has been improving so much since Modi came to power.

(Apologies to my fellow Indians for being so cynical....feel free to criticize my judgement)

You will be surprised, but Gujarat has emerged as a top investment destination, and the amenities like power, roads etc. have seen a huge improvement.

Ahh, so you are suggesting that the BJP government, by virtue of controlling the LEA's, has deliberately chosen to put a lid on the affair, and that if they are voted out, there could be a strong possibility of the new government initiating an investigation into Modi's culpability?

If that is the case, skepticism, about the willingness of the GoI (or GoG) to bring those involved to justice, is justified. I do hope that these guys are (a) voted out of power, and (b) prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We shall have to wait and see though.

You seem to arrive at thoughts which suits your convenience I never said anyone is trying to put lid on affairs as I don't know. What ever I know or anyone here know about Gujrat is only through media.

i do not know the new government in India would bring the Hindu culprits involved in killing of thousands of innocent to book or not.
But here is a Question from Indians here

After surfacing of this secretly shot sting operation uncovering the faces of those Hindu fanatics who also accept killing hunderds of Muslims in Gujrat and also accepting that bomb used in butchering these Muslims were manufactured at their factory, Will The Supreme Court of India take Sou Motu action in this regard or punish these criminals ?????

i do not know the new government in India would bring the Hindu culprits involved in killing of thousands of innocent to book or not.
But here is a Question from Indians here

After surfacing of this secretly shot sting operation uncovering the faces of those Hindu fanatics who also accept killing hunderds of Muslims in Gujrat and also accepting that bomb used in butchering these Muslims were manufactured at their factory, Will The Supreme Court of India take Sou Motu action in this regard or punish these criminals ?????

Yes they will. If not today then tomorrow. But eventually these people will be brought down. The characters in question have abused their positions of authority and brought harm to Indian citizens. They can try their best to please their lackeys as much as possible by using the economic development card, but eventually the long arms of the law will bring them down because what they have done is unconstitutional. Granted building up evidence in such cases against the culprits at the upper echelons is very difficult and democracies world over have limitations and slow moving justice systems... but eventually the culprits go down because they can't control all the aspects of the criminal justice system or media.

Yes they will. If not today then tomorrow. But eventually these people will be brought down. The characters in question have abused their positions of authority and brought harm to Indian citizens. They can try their best to please their lackeys as much as possible by using the economic development card, but eventually the long arms of the law will bring them down because what they have done is unconstitutional. Granted building up evidence in such cases against the culprits at the upper echelons is very difficult and democracies world over have limitations and slow moving justice systems... but eventually the culprits go down because they can't control all the aspects of the criminal justice system or media.

Ahhh Energon good to see you here. Indeed a sensble person as far as i had observed this Engergon is :). nice to have you here.

Now will reply to your post in parts but first post your intro so that i can welcome you :D

I don't get it. Modi massacred 2000 Indians. Why is he still in office? Indians should be up in arms about it all!

Probably because he did something else that benfited the masses in a big way.

Hitler introduced economic reforms, which benefited majority of Germans.

should people support him too?

So what he did which benifited masses in the big way ?????

Is killing and burning alive over 2000 Muslims what Modi did for indian masses ???????

You seem to arrive at thoughts which suits your convenience I never said anyone is trying to put lid on affairs as I don't know. What ever I know or anyone here know about Gujrat is only through media.

My statement was followed by a question mark, indicating that I was asking you whether my inferences about the situation wrt Modi were correct. No need to get touchy over it.

You yourself said:
Seeing there Tempo I am sure there would be investigations once Modi goes.

So if there will only be investigations once Modi goes (i.e after elections and with the current government out of power), then does that not imply that the current Govt. is unwilling to investigate and punish,for whatever reason, the perpetrators of the crime?

And you say that we only know what the media knows, but why would an investigation into communal riots be hidden from the media?

If the media does not know then there can be only two reasons:

1. There is no investigation, hence my inference that the current Govt. does not care.

2. The investigation is "hidden", which does not sit well with the idea of an open and fair democracy, and the people conducting the evidence may want to hide the results - which again does not come across as above board.

So what he did which benifited masses in the big way ?????

Is killing and burning alive over 2000 Muslims what Modi did for indian masses ???????

Your 2000 death count is greatly exaggerated. Also, large number of Hindus were killed.

Bull is simply commenting on the reality of the situation.

I don't believe he is trying to support Modi.

My statement was followed by a question mark, indicating that I was asking you whether my inferences about the situation wrt Modi were correct. No need to get touchy over it.

You yourself said:

So if there will only be investigations once Modi goes (i.e after elections and with the current government out of power), then does that not imply that the current Govt. is unwilling to investigate and punish,for whatever reason, the perpetrators of the crime?

And you say that we only know what the media knows, but why would an investigation into communal riots be hidden from the media?

If the media does not know then there can be only two reasons:

1. There is no investigation, hence my inference that the current Govt. does not care.

2. The investigation is "hidden", which does not sit well with the idea of an open and fair democracy, and the people conducting the evidence may want to hide the results - which again does not come across as above board.

Do you follow reports on Politics in India ? Gujrat is on hotseat now due to elections if you follow TV or newspapers (epapers) you will yourself see.
after investigations if any one is found guilty in court they are never spared rest assured.

Do you follow reports on Politics in India ? Gujrat is on hotseat now due to elections if you follow TV or newspapers (epapers) you will yourself see.
after investigations if any one is found guilty in court they are never spared rest assured.

That would be great. But as Salim quoted, "If horses were wishes, beggars would ride", so until a future Government investigates, prosecutes and convicts the perpetrators, we have to assume that the Government is not really interested.
Another quote, "Actions speak louder than words".

With respect to following the media in India, I do not do so very faithfully, which is why asked the people participating in the discussion to provide details. I am basing my inferences on the information you provided - that the future Government, if the people vote out the current one, will investigate.

Once again, if what you say is true, then that indicates an unwillingness, in the current government, to investigate and punish the perpetrators of the riots.

GP aparat from the usual indian politics using such kinda massacar to win votes we know that such things ti play a vital role in dirty politcs everywhere.

But apart from that what has so far been done to bring these gulity fanatics to book as its been a long time. since 2002 now even 2007 is going to after 60 days.

When will the investigation be started???
What step has the Indian Supreme Court taken after the report was submitted by investigation commottee headed by former Supreme Court judge U C Banerjee wherein it was clearly said and proven that NO MUSLIM was involved in Godhra train fire rather it was an accident.

I don't get it. Modi massacred 2000 Indians. Why is he still in office? Indians should be up in arms about it all!

Sorry, but I have to correct you here.
'modi massacred 2000 Muslims' and they cannot be termed as Indians. hindus don't count them indians and the plan is to reduce the muslim population by periodic mass killings.

I hope now you understand why modi is in office because he has demonstrated his sincierity for the popular indian cause.

It is time for indian minorities to be up in arms against such a rouge state.

Yet, I understand Jana's problem. She is a journalist and so sensationalism is her birthright including tweaking the truth to serve her purpose to ensure her job and money to exist in this cruel and heartless world!

How do you know about the sex, age and profession of members! Are you hacking 'defence.pk'?????
Is this reasearch, your personal hard work or some one in UK is helping you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom