What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
@democracyspeaks
So now you are saying that the Gujrati Muslims being killed is justified because the Kashmir pandits were targeted and killed by crazies in J&K and supposedly the "minorities" have forgotten about it. What perverted logic is this that you punish someone for the crime of someone else? Did the poor Gujratis killed in the riots have any power to do anything in J&K? Similarly do we blame all Gujaratis or the entire state for the crimes of a few who were in power and failed to protect their fellow Gujratis? Not at all. Did you also know that out of the 15000+ civilians killed in the 20 year old conflict, 14000 were Kashmiri muslims.

I am not justifying the killings in anyways, just asking to forget thats Indias basic nature you see. And if the indian muslims want justice , then first justice should be given to Kashmiri pandits, much older case, also justice should be given to the sikhs for their massacre for no fault of theirs, but that would not happen as Congress is in the hot seat now, with their muslim appeasement policy.

And regarding the pandits massacre either your knowledge is very poor or you do not want to accept reality.

kashmiri-pandit.org/kplink/elibrary/books/wailvalley/b2chapter8a.html
kashmir-information.com/Atrocities/atrocities11.html
kashmir-information.com/Kilam/chapter19.html

And i can go on and on giving links, but the point I am making will not enter you.

Like the way life goes on and its going in kashmir, so is in gujrat, few muslims were killed and thats was wrong in every possible way, like wise massacre of sikhs were a huge mistake etc etc.

But why such a hue and cry I dont understand. Not to forget Gujrat is doing its best under Narendra modi.

And in kashmir the local muslim population also treated the hindus in the same way the militants did, go through the above links and you will find out the truth.

Any killing of innocents should be categorically condemned there is no ifs or buts about it. Because if you don't, there is no difference between you and those so-called Muslims (e.g. OBL)who justify killing of innocent civilians in the name of Islam just because of legitimate and at times exaggerated grievances they have. The only difference is you are using the name f Hinduism for this which like Islam does not justify killing of innocents. And remember that this type of thinking will keep getting marginalized.

I am justifying anything just asking to forget what has happened in the past irrespective of whether the perpretators gets convicted or not. Going by past records of Indian judicial system, it says nothings gonna happen.

Lastly many out here call India secular, but india is secular only because of hinduism. Hinduism is the most secular religion, ask any student of comparative religious study and you will know it.

We hindus gave and accepted parsis, fleeing muslim persecution from iran, jews, christians, muslims.

We hindus never ever did what spain did ie Reconquista.

And lastly thousands salutes goes to the brave Gujrati kings, rajput kings, the marathas and lastly the sikhs without them india would have turned into dar ul islam.

^^^Its good that you finally agree that there is no justification for the Gujarat riots. But you keep looking at this as some party politics issue where there should be none. Congress is not some holy party that should set an example for others to follow.

I gave you links that quoted J&K ministry officials and from credible mainstream news sources. Besides, they ARE being provided relief by the J&K govt. The wrongs are being set right. Hopefully you will read the links carefully again.

Excerpts from The Hindu
Replying to a question from People's Democratic Party member Syed Basharat Bukhari, Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla told the Assembly in Jammu that “219 Pandits were killed in Kashmir from 1989 to 2004. From 2004, no killing of any person from the community [Kashmiri Pandits] took place till now,” Mr. Bhalla said.

A total number of 38,119 families comprising 1,42,042 Kashmiri migrants were registered with the Revenue and Relief Ministry till now.

The Minister said the government had also paid an ex gratia of Rs.1 lakh for each death. “Besides, an amount of Rs. 39,64,91,838 has been paid as compensation to the Pandits on account of damage to their properties since the eruption of militancy,” he said.

An amount of Rs.71.95 crore was spent in providing relief and other facilities to the Kashmiri migrants living in Jammu and other parts in 2007-08, Rs.70.33 crore in 2008-09 and Rs.68.59 crore from 2009 up to January, 2010

This relief was offered by the State not the Center. And although it can never actually compensate the loss they suffered, it is something that can be offered to bring them back on their feet.

Hopefully we will see the same in Gujarat.

^^^Its good that you finally agree that there is no justification for the Gujarat riots. But you keep looking at this as some party politics issue where there should be none. Congress is not some holy party that should set an example for others to follow.

I gave you links that quoted J&K ministry officials and from credible mainstream news sources. Besides, they ARE being provided relief by the J&K govt. The wrongs are being set right. Hopefully you will read the links carefully again.

Excerpts from The Hindu

This relief was offered by the State not the Center. And although it can never actually compensate the loss they suffered, it is something that can be offered to bring them back on their feet.

Hopefully we will see the same in Gujarat.

Even in my earlier posts I had not justified the killings in anyways, wether justice is being meted out in gujrat or not is another issue.

The stuff regarding Syed Basharat Bukhari is utter nonsense, this shows that you have no knowledge regarding kashmiri pandits massacare.

Anyways it best to forget the PAST. So for Indias minority community is best to forget the past and not brainwash the teens to take up jihad in the name of babri masjid and gujrat, cause if the hindus do the same holy war on account of infinite atrocities meted out to them by muslims, then no one will be left alive.

^^^ Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla's statement on the floor of the parliament is an OFFICIAL statement. This is what the govt. of J&K has stated. Syed Basharat only asked about the situation regarding the Kashmir Pandits and the progress on the their rehab.

Shows that again you didn't even read the excerpt!

And by the way, when you start putting in weasel words and ifs and buts and saying yes they shouldn't be killed but.... --- That's called trying to justify. Even some muslims, jews and christians are guilty of that so your not alone. Recognize the slip and move on.

^^^ Revenue Minister Raman Bhalla's statement on the floor of the parliament is an OFFICIAL statement. This is what the govt. of J&K has stated. Syed Basharat only asked about the situation regarding the Kashmir Pandits and the progress on the their rehab.

Shows that again you didn't even read the excerpt!

Its like some official coming up & saying modi is innocent & belive many ppl wont belive that.

Similarly jagdish tytler will also not be convicted & that will be official dude, but the ground realities are different.

Theres a lot of difference between official statements & ground realities, so keep ur official statement with yourself & check out the links i have given to your laughable at best "“219 Pandits were killed in Kashmir from 1989 to 2004".

From 1989 to 2004 only 219 ppl killed, so mercyful are the muslim militants :smitten:

Lastly the muslims of india should movie on instead of being cry babies and inciting young minds with jihad crap on basis of babri masjid and gujrat massacre.

And in case some muslims do hold onto the past then I dont see any harm in Hindus holding onto their past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom