What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
having least crime rate as per national crime record bureau .

Gujrat having least crime rate???

Same gujrat, where thousands of terrorist hindu, burn childrens, ripopen pregnant women, mass rape....:cry:.

I mean Gujrat has lakh and lakhs of criminals, who parcipated in the genocide of Muslims, and it is supposed to be least crime.:undecided:

^^^^ Its not about Gujaratis. Many Gujaratis were appalled by what happened. The culprit are only those who let this happen and who were directly involved in this, whether they are Gujarati or not doesn't matter.

There should be no maligning the entire state for the crimes of a few who committed it. Lets not forget the SIT investigating the crimes comprise of Gujrati police officers and the HC leading the judicial investigation also consists of Gujrati judges and many NGOs in Gujarat are fighting for justice and relief of riot victims.

Biggest flaw made by BJP in last elections... They ignored Narendra Modi...
Feel free to disagree

ac2fb403d4a20bf1b634c32665be0c87.png

Thanks for confirming where you got your info from. These sites are actually on hate-sites and black-lists so just goes to show who is bigoted since you seem to take this as fact.

If any website says anything against islam & that too the truth, then automatically those websites become "hate-sites" & "blacklists". Awsome thinking you got boy.

And not just NCERT, any other historian or a decent write will say the same. Did you know that out of the 80 or so major invasions only THREE were invasions of a muslim invader against a Hindu King? Muhammed bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznavi and Ghauri. The rest of the invasions were all Non-muslim against a non-muslim or a Muslim invader against a muslim. So what about the 70+ other invasions where they not as as bad?

I guess you havent studied history. Anyways to start with read the following

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
gatewayforindia.com/history/muslim_history.htm

And dont make a fool out of yourself before stating statements like
"only THREE were invasions of a muslim invader "

And I have not even counted the kashmiri invasion (Sikander Butshikhan invades Kashmir and brings about mass conversion to Islam. After the tyranny of Sikander was over, only eleven Kashmiri Hindu families survive) and the killings of sikh guru by Aurangzeb

And I see your hypocrisy when it comes to the example I gave for Ashoka. For him showing remorse is enough to absolve the Biharis.
But for ethnic Gujaratis who are converts and mostly poor; who had no role in whatever massacres were done by foreigners; who are not even the same race as them and had happened 100s of years ago except that they follow the same faith its not.

I wonder how many muslim invaders showed remorse, stopped killing & converted to buddhism.

You might want to grow up as people who think like you are in the minority, no one should justify the killing of an innocent for the crime they did NOT commit. Just like being a Muslim, I categorically condemn and do not justify the spate of bombings in Gujarat in reaction to the riots that took place in later years because Islam does not justify killing of innocent Hindus for the crimes of others even if it had 5 years back.

I do not justify the killings, but theres a lot of hue and cry from the minority community, where was such concerns when kashmiri pandits were massacared.
It proves only onething, what you sow is what you get and I mentioned before also and even now that this seed of hatred has been sown by muslim invaders not by hindus in the first place.

PS: I also wonder how come you are comparing kalinga war with Gujrat massacare, there goes your logic.
Why the kalinga war took place?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinga_War

Last edited:
Tue, Mar 23, 2010 Ahmedabad'Surat and gujaraat crime rate lowest'Paul John, SURAT: Not just Gujarat, but the diamond capital is sparkling across the country with one of the lowest crime rates. Surat happens to be among the six megacities in the country whose crime rate is way below their 'domain state' average.Other cities competing for the honours are Amritsar (Punjab), Asansol (W Bengal), Chennai and Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) and Mumbai (Maharashtra). According to a report prepared by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), Crime in India, 2003, Vadodara and Rajkot share the dais with eight others with the highest crime rate, exceeding their 'domain state' average by more than 100 per cent.Ahmedabad ranks 12th in the list of 35 megacities with a population of more than 10 lakh in the crime rate ratio. However, the Ahmedabad commssionerate ranks fifth among the 10 police commissionerates in the country, when it comes to the total number of Indian Penal Code (IPC) cases registered between January to December 2003.Another startling fact that emerges out of the statistics is that Rajkot with a crime rate of 479.2 against the state rate of 197 is way above Patna with a crime rate of 383.4 (Bihar crime rate is 106.3) and close on the heels is Vadodara with a crime rate of 382.8.Patna, however, has earned the dubious distinction of recording the highest number of murder cases in the country, according to the report. The crime rate is calculated on the basis of the number of crimes registered per one lakh population.
'Surat crime rate lowest' - Ahmedabad - City - The Times of India

I can provide 100 more links about gujarat having least crime rate in india.search google by gujarat least crime rate .ppl just start defaming state on unfortunate incidents.. .but fact is that gujarat is most developed state contributing 18% of india Gdp and account for 20% investments in india

Tue, Mar 23, 2010 Ahmedabad'Surat and gujaraat crime rate lowest'Paul John, SURAT: Not just Gujarat, but the diamond capital is sparkling across the country with one of the lowest crime rates. Surat happens to be among the six megacities in the country whose crime rate is way below their 'domain state' average.Other cities competing for the honours are Amritsar (Punjab), Asansol (W Bengal), Chennai and Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) and Mumbai (Maharashtra). According to a report prepared by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), Crime in India, 2003, Vadodara and Rajkot share the dais with eight others with the highest crime rate, exceeding their 'domain state' average by more than 100 per cent.Ahmedabad ranks 12th in the list of 35 megacities with a population of more than 10 lakh in the crime rate ratio. However, the Ahmedabad commssionerate ranks fifth among the 10 police commissionerates in the country, when it comes to the total number of Indian Penal Code (IPC) cases registered between January to December 2003.Another startling fact that emerges out of the statistics is that Rajkot with a crime rate of 479.2 against the state rate of 197 is way above Patna with a crime rate of 383.4 (Bihar crime rate is 106.3) and close on the heels is Vadodara with a crime rate of 382.8.Patna, however, has earned the dubious distinction of recording the highest number of murder cases in the country, according to the report. The crime rate is calculated on the basis of the number of crimes registered per one lakh population.
'Surat crime rate lowest' - Ahmedabad - City - The Times of India

Obviously, cause Gujrat is led by the best CM, India has ever produced "Narendra Modi". And i sincerely hope he continues & always keeps the Congress pigs & their divide & rule policy out.

I can provide 100 more links about gujarat having least crime rate in india.search google by gujarat least crime rate .ppl just start defaming state on unfortunate incidents.. .but fact is that gujarat is most developed state contributing 18% of india Gdp and account for 20% investments in india

Was it some sort of SNAKES live with other snakes KIND OF THINGY....:what:

HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LAKH AND LAKHS OF COLD BLOODED MURDERS IN GUJARAT AND THIS GUY SAYS SNAKES live happily among themselves... .....what kind of pervert logic is it:undecided:

Obviously, cause Gujrat is led by the best CM, India has ever produced "Narendra Modi". And i sincerely hope he continues & always keeps the Congress pigs & their divide & rule policy out.

culprits of riots must be brought to justice wheathr he is hindu,muslim or any higher person. .i am strongly against any violence of law .let it be by anybody. . Just have a faith in the supreme court.btw i am 4m ahmedabad. .i hv so many muslim frndz here. I regularly invited in eid and other festivals.. There is absolutely amighty in the ahmedabad. . Its so surprising how ppl defaming the whole state ,when ground reality is totaly different . .

Not much of a surprise why Pakistan came into being.........thank Allah for Mohammed Ali Jinnah

Its what he said that summed it all up..........."They worship a cow and we eat it"....simple as that

Not much of a surprise why Pakistan came into being.........thank Allah for Mohammed Ali Jinnah

Its what he said that summed it all up..........."They worship a cow and we eat it"....simple as that

Very in-sensitive of you. A troll response, which you do in every other thread. Grow up.

He forgot to say, we hindus also worship pigs (varaha avatar), fishes (matsya avatar), snakes (nag devta), elephant etc etc, cause god is in everybeing

Also Thanks jinnah for killing more than 30, 000 Pakistani in last few years and Yeh... That also in the name of Islam. You people are killing your own citizen on the daily basis; even you people are allowing other country to do so. For some $$$ and old F-16... Pathetic.

@democracyspeaks

You are not living in the days of Aurangzeb or Ghaznzvi. Stop propogating your VHP sponsored BS here.

Its very sick to see that your bigoted mindset man. Please stop living in the past and post arguments which are relevant in the present.

The Godhra Kaand was very disturbing but how does it justify killing innocent people who had nothing to do with that incident.
I am a proud Hindu and i am not a pseudo secular person. Lets talk frankly. Even some minority leaders are equally responsible for this siuation.
The fault lies in both the parties. Disgusting hardline Hindus like you and also the few extremist Muslims who carried out Godhra, massacred Pundits in the valley.
Amarnath Yatra land row was another incident where the minorities were clearly at fault.
Its time people from both parties start acting responsibly, and stop mixing politics and religion.

@democracyspeaks

You are not living in the days of Aurangzeb or Ghaznzvi. Stop propogating your VHP sponsored BS here.

Its very sick to see that your bigoted mindset man. Please stop living in the past and post arguments which are relevant in the present.

The Godhra Kaand was very disturbing but how does it justify killing innocent people who had nothing to do with that incident.
I am a proud Hindu and i am not a pseudo secular person. Lets talk frankly. Even some minority leaders are equally responsible for this siuation.
The fault lies in both the parties. Disgusting hardline Hindus like you and also the few extremist Muslims who carried out Godhra, massacred Pundits in the valley.
Amarnath Yatra land row was another incident where the minorities were clearly at fault.
Its time people from both parties start acting responsibly, and stop mixing politics and religion.

I know I am not living in the days of aurangzeb, neither I am propagating any parties agenda, but just speaking what has happened. If the truth is propagating extremism then god help pppl like you.

By the way truth can never change. You call it whatever you want to, but whatever I have written in my earlier posts are nothing but facts.

If you have problem with truths/facts/history then I cant help you. The things I typed are not my imaginative stories.

And nobody is mixing religion with politics, but in the future also such incidents will happen and wether we justify it or not but the fact is ultimately the common man suffers the most.

And lastly, gujrat incident is past so just lets forget like the way we forgot the plight of our kashmiri pandit brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom