What's new

Gujrat Muslims' massacar supportd by Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend were you not? :tsk:

If u put it that way then lemme rephrase......

U are so emotionally disturbed by the incident that u cry before u go to sleep and have nightmares over them. Then u come to forums and post such depressing messages that u make me wanna cry.

Dude Jana u need help. being emotional will stir up a heated argument thats totally unnecessary.

anyways some of ur points are flawed. I will point them out to show some respect.

Army was given shoot to kill order only after many Muslism were horrible burnt and slaughter by extremist Hindus.

The army was given the order beacuse the government knew that Muslims would react to the killings and hence the Army was called just to save the Hindus.

The riots started on feb 28th and ended on 3 march. Then it restarted on march 15th and ended in mid-june. Most of the hindus died to police and army firing.
The death toll was 800 muslims and 300 hindus. majority of hindus died due to police action. The muslim leaders requested the centre not to pull back the troops until the situation blew over. The riots ended only because the hindus were shot and not the other way round. the soldiers formed large perimeter shields in sensitive areas protecting the muslims and shot anything that moved from the hindu areas. even some teenagers were killed. They strayed too close to the sensitive areas during curfew.

dont get it wrong, lot of muslim lives were saved because of the army. After the situation calmed the muslim leaders actually thanked the army for their help.

I m not trying to prove something here. But being so emotional only spreads a wrong message.

Its such a shame that in India in Muslim majority areas whenever even if a very minor incident happens, the Indian government put curfew there just to block Muslims from protest while in Gujrat, the govt deliberatly let the Muslism killed and afterward orderd shoot to kill just to save Hindus.

Those are precautions. Obviously problems arise in muslim majority areas since unscruplous hindu elements try to stir up the masses and vice versa. The curfew is imposed in entire regions and not just in a small part of the city.
Can u point out to me as to what ur definition of protests mean. Because in gujarat the muslim leaders were well protected and had constant media attention. They could protest all they wanted.
But I guess u mean an entire mob of muslims walk up and down a busy street holding a placard to PROTEST in such a situation. Thats NUTS.

were horrible burnt and slaughter
Can u desist from saying such depressing comments.

Nobody supported the riots all over india. It is a sensitive issue an not worth dwelling on in forums.

Also, all the Indians who have posted have condemned the riots.

The riots were not planned. The riots took place immediately the next day after the godhra train burning. It was "incited."

When u incite, people tend to "react."

Its just that the gujarat govt and particularly the VHP spread it like fire.

There was no planning involved.

'Honour' killing victim Mehmood shot and left to die - Times Online

I read this heart rending story which involves Pakistan, Gujarat and UK and Honor killings which are prevelent in both Pakistan and India and now have reached our shores. The paradox of this story is below and i am posting some parts of the articles. Its amazing that this Pakistani muslim couple found Gujarat to be safer than Pakistan and UK.

Regards

In 2002, aged 19, she was taken to Pakistan by her two brothers, one elder, one younger, for a supposedly short holiday that turned into a six-month stay. Yasmin was told by her siblings that she would be allowed to go home “when you start behaving yourself”. Instead, she committed the worst sin in the book by falling in love. Attending Khan's arranged marriage to a woman called Jaweria Tariq, Yasmin met and fell for the bride's brother, Mr Mehmood. The feeling was mutual. Khan was outraged by the relationship. He threatened to kill her new boyfriend - his own brother-in-law - and Yasmin soon bore the bruises of his ire.

Still determined to be with Mr Mehmood, in October 2004 Yasmin flew to Pakistan. With his family's blessing, they were secretly married and for a while lived under armed guard in Gujarat, India.

Khan, 28, who ran a restaurant in Halifax, had hired two pub doormen, Sam Lee, 30, and Naveed Mahmood, 23, and a former security worker, John Reeves, 55, to execute his wrath. The jury heard that “the job” probably cost between £5,000 and £8,000.
The three contract killers drove north in a car, which was later found burnt out, took the terrified Mr Mehmood from his home, drove him to the moors and shot him dead.

The genocide continues...and the perpetrators are still to be accounted for..

HC query on Modi summon
- Will he, won’t he? Court tells Nanavati panel to clear the air
OUR SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT
Narendra Modi. (File picture)

Ahmedabad, March 22: Gujarat High Court today asked the Nanavati Commission, probing the 2002 riots, to clarify by April 1 whether it intended to summon Narendra Modi for cross-examination.

The court order comes a day after the chief minister skipped appearing before the Supreme Court-appointed special investigation team (SIT) for being questioned on the killing of 69 people in a riot incident.

The Nanavati Commission had last September ruled out the need to summon Modi, saying there was no evidence linking him to the violence. The high court now wants to know if that statement reflected a “final decision or a tentative one’’.

A two-judge division bench, while hearing an appeal by the Jan Sangharsh Manch (JSM), an NGO representing the riot victims, asked the government pleader to get the clarification from the commission and inform the court.

Akshay Mehta, a retired high court judge and member of the commission headed by G.T. Nanavati, declined to say whether Modi would be summoned.

“I cannot reveal anything to you. I don’t even know what transpired in the high court today,” he said.

The Supreme Court-supervised special investigation team had kept its Gandhinagar office open on Sunday, expecting that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi would present himself. But the chief minister chose to stay away. Claiming that no date was set, he is said to be exploring legal avenues with regard to the summons issued to him by the SIT on March 11. The panel is seeking a few answers from him on the massacre in Gulbarg Society in February 2002 and the state government’s words and deeds in the aftermath of the Godhra incident. The SIT claims there has been no communication from the government on the summons. Of course, Modi may appear before the SIT yet.

Haren Pandya, the Home Minister of Gujarat during the riots gave testimony in the citizens tribunal gave description of the meeting which Modi had called on the evening of Godhra train accident. Modi instructed all the top state officials to let the "Hindu anger" out.
Modi popularized the thesis that Godhra train was burnt in a pre planned manner by the international terrorism, in collusion with the ISI and local Muslims which was without any basis and purposely meant to inflame passions. Infamously, he announced that every action has an opposite reaction, meaning that now Hindus will take revenge and state should sit back and let the opposite reaction take its course and let the innocents be killed.

Interestingly he was killed in 2003, his father alleges Modi's involvement in his murder.

Source

Modi should have been summoned a long time back by the SIT. Event though he may not be directly involved, the buck stops with him being the CM of Gujarat.

Everytime hindus will be burnt or killed by minority community in india, only then incidents like what happened in gujrat will take place and i am proud of it.

Also its an indian affair, so the thread starter has no business to speak on it.

Just the way hindus massacred by invading muslim armies had the support of islamic caliphate in the mediveal times, similarly if the gujrat riot is really supported by Modi Government then thats awsome, cool.

Last edited:
Everytime hindus will be burnt or killed by minority community in india, only then incidents like what happened in gujrat will take place and i am proud of it.

Also its an indian affair, so the thread starter has no business to speak on it.

Just the way hindus massacred by invading muslim armies had the support of islamic caliphate in the mediveal times, similarly if the gujrat riot is really supported by Modi Government then thats awsome, cool.

Past can never be used as the justification for the present atleast not always. Having said that I would not want Modi to be demonized by the media before the court's verdict is out. Till then he is as innocent as you and me.:agree:

do you know that 99% of the muslims killed were of Gujrati ethnic origin? Did any of the innocent killed have anything to do with the train burning which itself has been controversial. So what you are saying shows your prejudiced and bigoted mindset.

Well maybe the people of Orissa should go ahead and massacre all the Biharis, because Ashoka who was from present day Bihar massacred men, women and even children in the battle of Kalinga(present day Orissa).

Read up on some credible history books instead of fawning over extremists propaganda books.

I'm from Gujarat and we are proud that we got Modi as our CM, we don't care what others think about him, for us he is the one who is leading Gujarat to unexpected growth.

Gujarat govt supported Muslim massacre: report
Friday, October 26, 2007
NEW DELHI: A private television news network broadcast footage of men accused of taking part in deadly Gujarat riots in 2002 apparently admitting that the Hindu-ruled local government supported violence against Muslims.

India Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadev has demanded the arrest of former Chief Minister Gujarat Naredndra Singh Modi whereas Congress said that the report has proved that the incidents were a planned massacre.

The tv network Thursday showed secretly recorded interviews by a news magazine with several people it identified as right-wing Hindus.

The video interviews show several men reportedly boasting about their role in the widespread killings and referring to the involvement of police and tacit support of politicians.

At least 2,000 people, mostly Muslims, were killed after a Muslim mob was accused of torching a train, burning 59 Hindus alive.

The footage shows a man reportedly admitting to slitting a pregnant woman's stomach and bringing out the foetus with a sword -- an incident that has been widely reported in the media.

The news network did not get a later comment from the men whose interviews were secretly taped.

The western Gujarat state is ruled by India's main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and is headed by hawkish Hindu leader Narendra Modi.

Several of those shown on television were said to be Hindu militants from groups affiliated to the BJP.

Rights groups have accused Modi, who faces polls in December, of encouraging the violence.

Last week, Modi walked out of a television interview when persistently quizzed over his role in the riots.

The BJP said it expected "some dirty things" from the ruling Congress party ahead of the elections.

So far, more than a dozen people have been convicted over the bloodshed.

An enquiry by the state-run railways later ruled the fire on the train which sparked the riots was an accident.

Gujarat govt supported Muslim massacre: report

How it is related to India defense section???????

just a troll thread.

do you know that 99% of the muslims killed were of Gujrati ethnic origin? Did any of the innocent killed have anything to do with the train burning which itself has been controversial. So what you are saying shows your prejudiced and bigoted mindset.

Well maybe the people of Orissa should go ahead and massacre all the Biharis, because Ashoka who was from present day Bihar massacred men, women and even children in the battle of Kalinga(present day Orissa).

Read up on some credible history books instead of fawning over extremists propaganda books.

I dont have a bigoted mindset on the contrary u guys have been brought up using sick congress sponsored ncert history books. Do read about islamic invasions from historyofjihad.org or another awsome site called faithfreedom.org.

Also i wont go too far where were u and ur concerns when lakhs of innocent kashmiri pandits were killed by muslim militants. Out here we are talking in lakhs compared to few thousands in Gujrat.

What I am trying to say is what you sow is what you get. Muslims have problems with christians, hindus, jews, buddhists, sikhs and I often wonder why??

As far as Ashoka is concerned he showed remorse after the kalinga war and that was his last war also he never went out of india and invaded iraq, kuwait or saudi.

On the other hand ghauri ghaznavi taimur auranzeb (I can go on & on... 2 many names) were nothing but a bunch of looters, they not only killed men, raped and sold women but also destroyed infrastructure, Read how nalanda university was completely destroyed and where is the remorse by such people?
But for u guys all this is fine but if hindus massacare the minority community for their fault then thats unacceptable.......classic eg of a HYPOCRITE.

Grow up.

And I am not justifying the killings..........As I said what u sow is what u get. The seeds of hatred had been sowed with the islamic invasion and it wont go no matter what crap our congress backed history text book says. And according to unviversal law of karma, it will be avenged, whether we like it or not.

gujrat riot is really supported by Modi Government then thats awsome, cool.

I'm from Gujarat and we are proud that we got Modi as our CM, we don't care what others think about him, for us he is the one who is leading Gujarat to unexpected growth.

Its Simple really, the whole world thinks he is bloody coward. Who let the family of Ahsan jeafry to be burnt alive by the coward mob of 20,000 Hundu terrorist.

Yes terrorist, 20,000+ of them, terrorising, unarmed, innocent children, women for no fault of theirs. Their blood could not be satisfied when Jafry offered himself, for his limbs to be cutoff, poured fuel on him, burned alive.

These are the real torrosits... who walk with you... sit with you , with all the centuriess of humiliation and burning with hatred, looking for a reason to kill .....

Endless discussions. Its not going to end . .where the matter is in supreme court, ,and nobody is over sc...the fact is that digging old graves again and again wont help anybody. .when ppl of gujarat have built the most developed state of the country contributing 18% of india Gdp and having least crime rate as per national crime record bureau .

I dont have a bigoted mindset on the contrary u guys have been brought up using sick congress sponsored ncert history books. Do read about islamic invasions from historyofjihad.org or another awsome site called faithfreedom.org.

Thanks for confirming where you got your info from. These sites are actually on hate-sites and black-lists so just goes to show who is bigoted since you seem to take this as fact.

And not just NCERT, any other historian or a decent write will say the same. Did you know that out of the 80 or so major invasions only THREE were invasions of a muslim invader against a Hindu King? Muhammed bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznavi and Ghauri. The rest of the invasions were all Non-muslim against a non-muslim or a Muslim invader against a muslim. So what about the 70+ other invasions where they not as as bad?

And as Jaswant Singh says, why arent they called Mongal invasion, or Turkic invasion or Greek invasion? When 80-90% of the muslims are converts in India your theory goes in the bin.

And I see your hypocrisy when it comes to the example I gave for Ashoka. For him showing remorse is enough to absolve the Biharis.
But for ethnic Gujaratis who are converts and mostly poor; who had no role in whatever massacres were done by foreigners; who are not even the same race as them and had happened 100s of years ago except that they follow the same faith its not.

You might want to grow up as people who think like you are in the minority, no one should justify the killing of an innocent for the crime they did NOT commit. Just like being a Muslim, I categorically condemn and do not justify the spate of bombings in Gujarat in reaction to the riots that took place in later years because Islam does not justify killing of innocent Hindus for the crimes of others even if it had 5 years back.

Similarly, there is no reason why anyone should justify killing of innocent Muslims for crimes that were committed 100s of years back and who even were not of the same genetic stock as the people who committed those crimes. The Vedas and Hindu religion doesn't justify this senseless killing of the innocents for the crimes of others as has been said by many Hindu scholars themselves. Infact, many Hindus leaders themselves have said that this had nothing to do with Hindu-Muslim animosity but everything to do with politics. As we all know, 99% of riots are instigated for political reasons and whenever elections are around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom