What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

Iranian mullahs are completely arab in everything (ideas, culture, dress, religion, eating habit, living habits etc...). They only speak a broken Parsi (they even incorporate aranbic into their talking). So that's the only thing Iranian about them.

South Korea, Canada etc... are all slave nations. That doesn't mean they're wrong to be slave nations. Most countries simply can't afford not to be slave nations nor can they do anything about it. What can Canada, SK etc.. do? NOTHING.

And no, NK is retarded country. Cuba is an amazing country that harms nobody and has relations with every nation on earth. USA is the only country in the world that has a grudge against cuba and in blockading the nation for no reason whatsoever (your lack of understanding of Cuba is embarrasing since you're Canadian and Canada has relations with Cuba).

I consider China a free nation. Brazil is a free nation. Venezula and Iran are free nation with stupid leaders who rule with borrowed ideologies (communism and radical arabic Islam). Russia is a free nation. You want me to go on? North Korea is also a free nation, but again with dumb *** leaders. NK is one of those countries that can't afford to be free and must become a slave nation for the betterment of its people.

It's funny how those free nations are all close to iran in political arena.

I thought Turkey also posses nuclear weapons indirectly through nuclear sharing with NATO. And the weapons are being hosted at Incirlik Air Base.

Am i correct?
Yes you are right,there are around 90.
40 to be used by Turkey incase of a nuclear attack.

Not without the approval of NATO. You guys don't have the launch codes.

No. Listen what he says. Of 40 nukes Turkey has the launch codes, the remaining NATO has the codes of.

Not without the approval of NATO. You guys don't have the launch codes.
Well you must have them then.
Not without approvel of NATO?
WAKE UP!WE ARE NATO!
40 are to be used on turkish F-16 or F-4s.
You think incase of a nuclear attack,we wont get permission?
We have to ask?
If you think that then you must be a leeghoofd!

Well you must have them then.
Not without approvel of NATO?
WAKE UP!WE ARE NATO!
40 are to be used on turkish F-16 or F-4s.

Without the approval of the US, you guys can't launch those nukes. Period.

It's Inevitable - Iran will have Nuclear Weapons - Ellis Henican, Fox News

Listen carefully to his arguments which makes it unnecessary for anyone to say anything else.

These nuclear weapons will be produced, operated and controlled by Iranians and no one else.

Last edited by a moderator:
How funny if Turks think those nukes in Turkey are for the protection of the Turkish people. The nukes were originally placed in Turkey as a deterrent against the Soviets, and they still are in Turkey for American interests, and not for Turkish interests. Fact is that Turks are no way near those nukes, and don't even have the launch codes. Thats why you guys are; an pawn for American interests. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dare gul to say something about Israel nukes... oh wait he can't.. he couldn't even get an apology from them...

How funny if Turks think those nukes in Turkey are for the protection of the Turkish people. The nukes were originally placed in Turkey as a deterrent against the Soviets, and they still are in Turkey for American interests, and not for Turkish interests. Fact is that Turks are no way near those nukes, and don't even have the launch codes.

American and Turkish interest go hand in hand. Soon Iran will be attacked with bunker busters and stripped of its uranium. If Iran doesn't surrender and starts regional war that threatens Turkey, Israel, Azerbaijan or others. Tehran will get to see a mushroom cloud in the horizon and I will be glad to push the button from Incirlik base. PERIOD.

As I said earlier about Turkish nukes. 40 of them are under Turkish control.

Back
Top Bottom