What's new

Gül: Turkey will not accept Iran possessing nuclear weapons

That applies to all nations - minding their own business. More on your country than anyone else.

America is a superpower that gives us the right to do whatever we please, Pakistan already has a bad reputation when it comes to transfer of nuclear technology so it should stay out of whatever happens with Iran and what follows.

It is not my wishful thinking but one of the possible scenarios. See after US bombing at the end of world war Soviet Union was forced to acquire the nukes followed by China, India and Pakistan. I kept out Uk, France, Israel & NOKO out for different reason. So if Iran builds the one then it will be certainly followed by Turkey, Egypt and KSA.

West hasn't been able to prove Iran's real intention behind its nuclear program is to build nuclear weapons. So we don't even know whether Iran is trying to acquire one or not. And one need to remember the 'invisible' WMD's of Saddam...

West hasn't been able to prove Iran's real intention behind its nuclear program is to build nuclear weapons. So we don't even know whether Iran is trying to acquire one or not. And one need to remember the 'invisible' WMD's of Saddam...

That is why i put big red "IF" in my first post to describe Iranian nuclear program. My point is only related to possible scenario and its implication to the region.

what will turkey do,if iran has them.go for a war?

America is a superpower that gives us the right to do whatever we please, Pakistan already has a bad reputation when it comes to transfer of nuclear technology so it should stay out of whatever happens with Iran and what follows.

'what ever we please' can never be translated as right.. but might.

So you decided to pass American technology to India? that is nuclear proliferation and violation of NPT, of which Pakistan is not signatory.

As if Turkey's opinion or any other ME nation matters here.
The big players are U.S,Russia,China and for Israel,its advantage is great lobby and influence on U.S.

Iran has declared thousands of times that it's not developing nuclear weapons.You won't see a nuclear weapon in Iran, not because U.S Israel or Turkey say, but because simply we don't want it.

^^ so every one is happy at the end!

America does not have good reputation either. Dont be so bombastic in your comment. You have the worst human rights record and you have attacked nations unprovoked and on false pretext. This is not the right of a superpower. This is an act of a bully.

Please keep it on topic and dont derail the thread. If you want to discuss, start another thread and I will be happy to contribute.

Good to see Turkiye making a clear declaration, but Iran states it is not developing nuclear weapons. Has IAEA substantiated Iran's claim?

Gul is trying to play Ottoman 2.0 !

The architect of NeoOttomanism or Ottoman 2.0 "in your words" is Ahmet Davotouglu the foreign Minister of Turkey under the auspice of PM Erdogan. See they are visiting today to the three poorest countries of Africa to strengthen the relationship. The Ottomans are back and who knows better than Persians.:)

There is great potential in Africa. Only they need the leadership and organisation. We helped and showed some African countries our interest. And know is ther turn to show ther interest.

The architect of NeoOttomanism or Ottoman 2.0 "in your words" is Ahmet Davotouglu the foreign Minister of Turkey under the auspice of PM Erdogan. See they are visiting today to the three poorest countries of Africa to strengthen the relationship. The Ottomans are back and who knows better than Persians.:)

I am not sure whether Ottomans survive the next election.

Back
Top Bottom