What's new

Greek is a Turkic language

Greek is a Turkic language

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Of course

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Lashkari is an Indo-Aryan language. It is not an Iranic language like Parsi. The name Lashkari has a meaning in our dictionary and was in use centuries before the name "Urdu" was created by a Pajeet Muslim from Delhi during the Mughal era.

"Urdu" as a name has no meaning to us. It only began to be given a name in the 1780s by a poet, Ghulam Hamdani Mashafi. Our rough translation of "urdu" is Lashkari or Lashkari Zaban. Pakistan is a name that has translation to us.

Hindustan means land of the Indus. What you people call "Hindistan" translates to "Indus land" in English. Just like Anatolia is a geographical term, while Turkey is the state term, "hindustan" or India is a geographical name while Pakistan is the state term.
"Lashkar "is an old persian word.
" Lashkar" in middle persian mean "ripper" and use for division in an army.

Lashkari is an Indo-Aryan language. It is not an Iranic language like Parsi. The name Lashkari has a meaning in our dictionary and was in use centuries before the name "Urdu" was created by a Pajeet Muslim from Delhi during the Mughal era.

"Urdu" as a name has no meaning to us. It only began to be given a name in the 1780s by a poet, Ghulam Hamdani Mashafi. Our rough translation of "urdu" is Lashkari or Lashkari Zaban. Pakistan is a name that has translation to us.

Hindustan means land of the Indus. What you people call "Hindistan" translates to "Indus land" in English. Just like Anatolia is a geographical term, while Turkey is the state term, "hindustan" or India is a geographical name while Pakistan is the state term.
Abay chutiyay pajeet, the word lashkar in itself is from farsi and is not native to pajeetland, it came through to pajeetland by the way of Muslims of Afghanistan, Persia and persianised Turks. This is to point out the glaring flaw in your gobar induced logic that urdu was a misnomer because of urdu's pajeet vernacular and usage, whereas the name Lashkari was more appropriate.

Abay gandu, the name Lashkar/lashkari is just as alien to pajeetland as the name urdu. That's the point to counter, not cutting and pasting from Google.

Agreed, somehow and for some reason the sanghis of hindutva pajeetland have appropriated the persian word lashkar as a native pajeetland word.

Abay chutiyay pajeet, the word lashkar in itself is from farsi and is not native to pajeetland, it came through to pajeetland by the way of Muslims of Afghanistan, Persia and persianised Turks. This is to point out the glaring flaw in your gobar induced logic that urdu was a misnomer because of urdu's pajeet vernacular and usage, whereas the name Lashkari was more appropriate.

Abay gandu, the name Lashkar/lashkari is just as alien to pajeetland as the name urdu. That's the point to counter, not cutting and pasting from Google.

No it's not, pishaab khoon. Lashkari despite being a loanword had meaning to us. "urdu" has no meaning our dictionary. Have you been drinking too much pishab or that what your bloodline consists of?

Yes it means Battalion. Lashkari was the initial name for our language and still is the indigenous name. "Urdu" has no meaning to us. Just like the word "Persian" is Greco-Roman origin but has no meaning to you in your language. The indigenous name for your language is Parsi, which the Arabs reduced by dominating it with the name "Farsi.:

I know history.

Well I'm far from a turkic or Greek language expert.

Is it a stone Cold Fact that Greek is a turkic language? Some might disagree so there should be an option of "no" or "maybe"

I'll just wait to hear it from the resident Greek on this forum

What I also know is that Greece was once home to the mighty Pantheon of Gods.

That has to count for something

Of course I have nothing against Turks. I was generally curious is all
He's just trolling. Modern greek have some loanwords from Turkish,but he's just teasing me with that thread :P

They are completely different languages. It's like saying Turkish is an Arabic language because "musafir" is an Arabic word.

I don’t know what this Hindi guy is going on about. The words Urdu and Lashkari are both from Persian, meaning camp, like in army camp.

Urdu was also known as Hindvi to differentiate it from Farsi when Farsi was the official language. There is also a version of it called Rekhta, which is heavily Persian and is used in poetry.

The Urdu language evolved during 800 years of Muslim rule in Delhi. It mixed a primitive local language, Khariboli with Farsi, Arabic & Turkish.

Anyone trying to rewrite history will fail.

IMG_1718.jpeg

He's just trolling. Modern greek have some loanwords from Turkish,but he's just teasing me with that thread :P

They are completely different languages. It's like saying Turkish is an Arabic language because "musafir" is an Arabic word.
Are people here a little stupid?

Back
Top Bottom