What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood the situation, but the way many Turks were insulting Pakistanis was not acceptable. But again, I’m sure it a minority of your population. Just like many of the crimes being committed in Turkey were not committed by Pakistanis but some Turkish media kept claiming that every crime was committed by a Pakistani.
itna pyaar

kabhi humay bhi chummi de dia kro

pls, men ?

This Greek cared more than the supposed friends of Turkey.
I cared about you too,but you were banned. I was wondering if you guys are ok,but you couldn't log in anyway. Meanwhile, MMM-E was banned for one week too,but came back with his alt account during the earthquake and nobody did anything.

The funny thing is,I've been called an Indian,Pakistani,Jew,Shia Iranian,what else? I think Arab? American? It's hilarious. I'm a Pakistani from Greece,I'm an Indian from Greece,I'm Israeli,I'm Persian,American etc.

Bro. The forum like the rest of Pakistan is going through a tough time. Many of us including mods are not that active. You can see our “friendly” neighbor crapping all over and most don’t care much to reply like we used to. Things are just depressing just bear with us, it will turn for better.
I hope Pakistan recovers. I wouldn't rule out a joing Pakistani-Turkish military operation.

I cared about you too,but you were banned. I was wondering if you guys are ok,but you couldn't log in anyway. Meanwhile, MMM-E was banned for one week too,but came back with his alt account during the earthquake and nobody did anything.

The funny thing is,I've been called an Indian,Pakistani,Jew,Shia Iranian,what else? I think Arab? American? It's hilarious. I'm a Pakistani from Greece,I'm an Indian from Greece,I'm Israeli,I'm Persian,American etc.
Look I'm used to idiots, I just throw a few insults back and be done with it. It's when mods take the side of the idiots it becomes a problem.

So did @merzifonlu post yet? Should we be worried?

You may be having some psychological issues and may want to see a good therapist.

You may want to cut yourself from the internet and go out into the real world.
He has no psychological problems ffs. Trango Towers comes out of nowhere and starts picking up fights and the mods and admins usually let him do what he wants for days. Then they ban him for a week,he gets back,starts insulting and picks up fights and then after some days he gets banned again. The same stuff.

even at other Turks who disagree with him politically like @MMM-E .
Are you seriously trying to defend MMM-E's behavior as "disagree with him politically"? Out of all people,MMM-E?

he has a stupid amount of alt accounts and he lives in Samsun, far from the earthquake. He's fine.
The weird thing is that he came back to the forum with his alt account and posted about Greeks saving Turks and all the media stuff about it.

He has no psychological problems ffs. Trango Towers comes out of nowhere and starts picking up fights and the mods and admins usually let him do what he wants for days. Then they ban him for a week,he gets back,starts insulting and picks up fights and then after some days he gets banned again. The same stuff.

Don't you find it disturbing that @LegionnairE is seeking sympathy and empathy from members on an anonymous internet forum?

Do you find this behavior normal?

This is like a kid talking to a play doll.

He is throwing a fit like a kid

He is seeking attention like a kid

He is seeking sympathy and empathy like a kid.

If he/she is a kid behaving like a kid - then it can be considered normal

But if He/she is an adult behaving like a kid - then it is surely abnormal.

The question is if @LegionnairE is a Kid or an adult behaving like a kid.

This is how you treat your Turkish members
You want us to suck your superior turkish c**k? Gtfo here. No one knew shit about you lot in Pakistan before your dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom