What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's you who doesn't understand.

If someone calls me gay or stupid, maybe they just don't like me. It's okay, not everybody has to like me.
But a foreigner can't come here and call a Turk a Greek.

It's not your place.
Or maybe you need to understand that its the internet and the reason why it has caused that much chaos is because people take anonymous 1’s & 0’s way too seriously

Or maybe you need to understand that its the internet and the reason why it has caused that much chaos is because people take anonymous 1’s & 0’s way too seriously

Would you believe me if i said.. " I am YOUR SUPERIOR Turkish Master"

... because i am...

Chill out guys, why everything is turning bitter between you ??

Too much ego, on futile stuff ....

Last edited:
Go to facebook and say something negative about the jews. You will get your *** banned in no time. It's because jews like zuckerberg fully understand the importance of such things.

We're not going to be the chumps of the world and let our names be dragged through the mud.

No, it's you who doesn't understand.

If someone calls me gay or stupid, maybe they just don't like me. It's okay, not everybody has to like me.
But a foreigner can't come here and call a Turk a Greek.

It's not your place.

Show to everyone your ID card and that will shut up the court ! That’s easy peasy 🤣.

But it’s you who don’t understand that “greek” is not an insult. “Bast***”, “Bitc***” are !

And your example about Jews and Facebook in another message, calling a Jew a German won’t get you banned by Zuckerberg.

In Turkish we have a saying "Kraldan çok kralcı" which could be translated as "a more fanatical supporter of the king than king himself" These types of people are always hated in Turkish culture. They are seen as bootlickers and parasites.
Hah,we have the same saying in Greece too!

"More royalist than the king"

Show to everyone your ID card and that will shut up the court ! That’s easy peasy 🤣.

But it’s you who don’t understand that “greek” is not an insult. “Bast***”, “Bitc***” are !

And your example about Jews and Facebook in another message, calling a Jew a German won’t get you banned by Zuckerberg.
Pretty sure if I called you a pajeet you would lose your shit.

Hah,we have the same saying in Greece too!

"More royalist than the king"
After hearing about "Delikanlı" nothing surprises me anymore

Pretty sure if I called you a pajeet you would lose your shit.
Nope ! I already have been called paneer, traitor to be hanged several times… on différents forums. It didn’t hurt me. That’s why I’m telling you understand it’s internet,

Last edited:
Nope ! I already have been called paneer, traitor to be hanged several times… on différents forums. It didn’t heart me. That’s why I’m telling you understand it’s internet,
you're not much of a nationalist then, your identity seems to be more centered around religion.

you're not much of a nationalist then, your identity seems to be more centered around religion.

Which nationalist ? The dumb one or the intelligent one ? There is a 7 seas difference between both.

Ok enough posts about this matter resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom