What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind being insulted as much as having my nationality and my patriotism questioned by an immigrant piece of shit who ran away from his country.
Yeah because he is not Turkish. What about all the Turks living in Germany, Holland, Belgium etc...? Did they also "run away"?

Reactions: AA_
Yeah because he is not Turkish. What about all the Turks living in Germany, Holland, Belgium etc...? Did they also "run away"?
I also won't let them question my patriotism while theirs is the one that should be questioned.

sorry that i ask, but does this german flag in the avatar pic mean "connected from germany"?

lego.png

I don't mind being insulted as much as having my nationality and my patriotism questioned by an immigrant piece of shit who ran away from his country.

Let’s accept you accept being insulted but not being questioned about your patriotism.

But what do you gave to prove here to any “piece of..” ? You don’t know him, and he doesn’t know who you are. Will you get stripped of your nationality because he reject your claim of being what prétend to be ? If no, so what the purpose of this thread ? If yes, then you have to admit that he is not that “piece” you are talking about.

What il mean is unless he insulted you with words recognised as being insults you cannot force someone to accept your claim of being patriot. If you want to force him to believe you, then bring him proper evidence. But as you said he is a “piece of..”, then who would care to prove him about what he is or is not ?

Let’s accept you accept being insulted but not being questioned about your patriotism.

But what do you gave to prove here to any “piece of..” ? You don’t know him, and he doesn’t know who you are. Will you get stripped of your nationality because he reject your claim of being what prétend to be ? If no, so what the purpose of this thread ? If yes, then you have to admit that he is not that “piece” you are talking about.

What il mean is unless he insulted you with words recognised as being insults you cannot force someone to accept your claim of being patriot. If you want to force him to believe you, then bring him proper evidence. But as you said he is a “piece of..”, then who would care to prove him about what he is or is not ?
In Turkish we have a saying "Kraldan çok kralcı" which could be translated as "a more fanatical supporter of the king than king himself" These types of people are always hated in Turkish culture. They are seen as bootlickers and parasites.

I'm Turkish, I was born in Turkey to Turkish parents, I've lived all my life in Turkey. We the Turks eat the same food, suffer the same pains, sing the same songs and growing up we all watched Kemal Sunal's and Cüneyt Arkın's films. You're not going to be more Turkish than me just because you said something outrageous about Greece, or worshipped Erdoğan harder.

Nobody has the right to come here and tell a real Turk, how a Turk should think.

You know why I get along well with Foinikas? Because he knows his place and doesn't disrespect anybody. Some british immigrant cunt forgets his place, I will remind him who is who.

In Turkish we have a saying "Kraldan çok kralcı" which could be translated as "a more fanatical supporter of the king than king himself" These types of people are always hated in Turkish culture. They are seen as bootlickers and parasites.

I'm Turkish, I was born in Turkey to Turkish parents, I've lived all my life in Turkey. We the Turks eat the same food, suffer the same pains, sing the same songs and growing up we all watched Kemal Sunal's and Cüneyt Arkın's films. You're not going to be more Turkish than me just because you said something outrageous about Greece, or worshipped Erdoğan harder.

Nobody has the right to come here and tell a real Turk, how a Turk should think.

You know why I get along well with Foinikas? Because he knows his place and doesn't disrespect anybody. Some british immigrant cunt forgets his place, I will remind him who is who.

You didn’t understood what I have written. Maybe I don’t have proper English as it’s not my first language.

You should not care about the fact that people believe you or don’t believe you ! If people believe you, it’s good for you. If they don’t you don’t loose anything in your real life, grow up man !

You didn’t understood what I have written. Maybe I don’t have proper English as it’s not my first language.

You should not care about the fact that people believe you or don’t believe you ! If people believe you, it’s good for you. If they don’t you don’t loose anything in your real life, grow up man !
No, it's you who doesn't understand.

If someone calls me gay or stupid, maybe they just don't like me. It's okay, not everybody has to like me.
But a foreigner can't come here and call a Turk a Greek.

It's not your place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom