What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
we apologies to you on behalf of @Trango Towers , take it easy man , and never say anyone shut up again , just write " aain ood '' if some one makes you angary
I suggest you go look at what he posted in Turkish and use Google translate.

So sad you people can be mislead so easily by someone... Good luck in life of this is your thinking.

Anyways I have had him on block ....and if he is a turk then I am the pope.

This is whom you apologised to...this is how it started

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230221_034519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230221_034519_Chrome.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 25

So sad you people can be mislead so easily by someone... Good luck in life of this is your thinking.

Don't take their bait, and lose your cool curse back or get into a flame war, they always talk smack and then play victim and then lobby to have you banned, i wish I had kept some of the screenshots about the cursing he did towards me. He has been banned multiple times now over bad manners, and I don't think either time the Mod made a mistake. lol

No this is Patrick.

patrick-star-no-this-is-patrick.gif

Bara rhaami ha bhai yeh banda , anyways my advice is to dont take any one serious specially on public forum, just report their post and ignore them permanently

Then don't pretend to care about Turkey, when you don't care about the very few Turkish members you have.

This Greek cared more than the supposed friends of Turkey.

By the way is @merzifonlu okay? Did he post since the earthquake?
This forum is the first many of came when we heard about the news about the earthquake, because it is where we know we can reach out to our brother and sisters in Turkey. Within literally minutes of hearing the news, our Turkish members were on my mind.

I don’t know the nature or truth of the dispute between you two so I will leave it to the mods, to arbitrate.

But don’t think the people of Pakistan don’t care for the Turkish people.

Post in thread 'earthquake in Turkey all turkish members ok?'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/earthquake-in-turkey-all-turkish-members-ok.650997/post-14208500

Last edited:
Then don't pretend to care about Turkey, when you don't care about the very few Turkish members you have.

This Greek cared more than the supposed friends of Turkey.

By the way is @merzifonlu okay? Did he post since the earthquake?
I've been a member of this forum for more than 10 years, I've contributed a lot of information and perspective on a lot of Turkey related subjects.

After 10 years, This piece of shit insulted me calling me a Greek but the mods took his side, banning me for 3 weeks in which we had the biggest earthquake of the century. Nobody thought of unbanning me and asking me how I am. Nobody cared.

I prefer the genuine hatred from the Greeks to your fake love and compassion. You're all snakes.

These posts where he called me a Greek, are still up. This is how you treat your Turkish members. This is why there are very few left.

@WebMaster @waz @Amaa'n

Clam down man, we can’t even see the country flags on mobile apps without flipping the screen. you are on internet. Have thick skin. People come and go here on their free time, and nobody keep tracks on who is who. If I remember correct, Tango Tower is a tool himself, who think he is some intellectual or something.

Ignore and move on.

what pos he turned out to be

Why he said all this?

@Trango Towers

You should apologize man. Just because it’s the internet doesn’t mean you should behave like a scum bag.
#61 to you.

This humm(thing) started all this. I didn't and nowhere did I say anything remotely bad to him. Apologise for yourself not me.

#61 to you.

This humm(thing) started all this. I didn't and nowhere did I say anything remotely bad to him. Apologise for yourself not me.
Everybody knows what you did and things that you said. I'm sure the admins can see all the deleted messages too. You still have the audacity to come here and lie. You're a snake.

I've been a member of this forum for more than 10 years, I've contributed a lot of information and perspective on a lot of Turkey related subjects.

After 10 years, This piece of shit insulted me calling me a Greek but the mods took his side, banning me for 3 weeks in which we had the biggest earthquake of the century. Nobody thought of unbanning me and asking me how I am. Nobody cared.

I prefer the genuine hatred from the Greeks to your fake love and compassion. You're all snakes.

These posts where he called me a Greek, are still up. This is how you treat your Turkish members. This is why there are very few left.

@WebMaster @waz @Amaa'n
Yes, there are jump the gun comments.
And limits are crossed.
@webadmins should not ban without having good proof.
Generally they are good but mistakes can happen.
Please move on.

Didn’t you tell me to STFU when I refused to get into a trolling match on an Iranian sub-forum? Show me on the doll where Trango touched you.

Didn’t you tell me to STFU when I refused to get into a trolling match on an Iranian sub-forum? Show me on the doll where Trango touched you.
You interjected into a conversation with nothing to contribute other than "I don't care what you think"

I am saying this again, If you don't care then shut the **** up. Nobody asked your opinion.

There should be a vetting process for people joining the forum. Accounts with 60 posts acting like they own this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom