What's new

To all of the forum and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member of this forum for more than 10 years, I've contributed a lot of information and perspective on a lot of Turkey related subjects.

After 10 years, This piece of shit insulted me calling me a Greek but the mods took his side, banning me for 3 weeks in which we had the biggest earthquake of the century. Nobody thought of unbanning me and asking me how I am. Nobody cared.

I prefer the genuine hatred from the Greeks to your fake love and compassion. You're all snakes.

These posts where he called me a Greek, are still up. This is how you treat your Turkish members. This is why there are very few left.

@WebMaster @waz @Amaa'n

sorry bro but our mods are like our bajwa general all for sale.

I didn't and nowhere did I say anything remotely bad to him. Apologise for yourself not me.
Yeah lol,nobody is ever bad to you,they all start insulting you out of nowhere. The fact that you appear and start mocking others or trying to provoke them,has nothing to do with it :P

Yeah lol,nobody is ever bad to you,they all start insulting you out of nowhere. The fact that you appear and start talking mocking others or trying to provoke them,has nothing to do with it :P
If I called you a christian Turk you would be offended. It is an insult to question someone's nationality. Maybe this piece of shit british migrant cant understand that
Shut up Greek
as I was saying, a nationless immigrant dog may not understand how offensive this is.

@LegionnairE Please accept the thoughts and prayers of all of us for the terrible tragedy in Turkey & Syria. The forum’s moderation has gone downhill lately and I believe I spoke against banning you.

Moderators are also humans and can make mistakes. Hope this issue gets resolved and we can all engage constructively.

@LegionnairE Please accept the thoughts and prayers of all of us for the terrible tragedy in Turkey & Syria. The forum’s moderation has gone downhill lately and I believe I spoke against banning you.

Moderators are also humans and can make mistakes. Hope this issue gets resolved and we can all engage constructively.
Yes you have, thank you man.

If I called you a christian Turk you would be offended. It is an insult to question someone's nationality. Maybe this piece of shit british migrant cant understand that

as I was saying, a nationless immigrant dog may not understand how offensive this is.
He's been doing it to everybody. Once,he came out of nowhere and started mocking me about Cyprus,I think derailing the thread of or something. And he kept posting inaccuracies,so I kept correcting him. Lol,I have the whole conversation.

In the end,I said he talks out of his *** and he said I'm throwing abuses at him and insulting him and started the bad language.

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (1).png

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (2).png

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (3).png

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (4).png

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (5).png

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece (6).png

And it all came down to this:

Screenshot_2022-09-03 President of the UAE is talking about selling Mirage 2000-9 to Greece .png

And he got banned.

He's been doing it to everybody. Once,he came out of nowhere and started mocking me about Cyprus,I think derailing the thread of or something. And he kept posting inaccuracies,so I kept correcting him. Lol,I have the whole conversation.

In the end,I said he talks out of his *** and he said I'm throwing abuses at him and insulting him and started the bad language.

View attachment 919236

View attachment 919237

View attachment 919238

View attachment 919239

View attachment 919240

View attachment 919241

And it all came down to this:

View attachment 919244

And he got banned.
@waz
what's the point of keeping this person around? who obviously can't have a civilized discussion with anyone?

He did the same thing to Foinikas and god knows how many other members. How much is too much?

The innocent Greek. The man who starts and then hides. Bye bye
When did I hide? You're delusional.

What a loser. Get a job rather than following me. No wonder Greeks are owned by Germany. Lazy as always.
How exactly am I following you? Why would anyone follow you?

Ps...nothing matter here. You are all irrelevant. You ropinion is irrelevant and you are just a pixel.
What are you smoking?

I've been a member of this forum for more than 10 years, I've contributed a lot of information and perspective on a lot of Turkey related subjects.

After 10 years, This piece of shit insulted me calling me a Greek but the mods took his side, banning me for 3 weeks in which we had the biggest earthquake of the century. Nobody thought of unbanning me and asking me how I am. Nobody cared.

I prefer the genuine hatred from the Greeks to your fake love and compassion. You're all snakes.

These posts where he called me ha Greek, are still up. This is how you treat your Turkish members. This is why there are very few left.

@WebMaster @waz @Amaa'n

E880A25F-B4B2-4BA5-AA44-01943755A815.png

so being called Greek is an insult but being called “gay” isn’t ? 🤣🤣🤣

so being called Greek is an insult but being called “gay” isn’t ? 🤣🤣🤣
I don't mind being insulted as much as having my nationality and my patriotism questioned by an immigrant piece of shit who ran away from his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom