What's new

great work...pdf...keep going

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am so happy to see army professionals in here...my special salam to them.....!!
usually forums are visited by bloggers etc....!!
but in this forum,all sorts of public enjoy in here:including armymen,researchers,students....professionals everyone......

and from all over the world............!!!!

I have never seen such forums in which there is so diversity.....diversity of good people with great family backgrounds!!!!!

congratulations........i was wondering that we should celebrate PDF'S birthday....p.s let us know the date when this forum was programmed....and whose idea it was???:woot:
cake.jpg

so everyone let's celebrate:lol:

I am so happy to see army professionals in here...my special salam to them.....!!
usually forums are visited by bloggers etc....!!
but in this forum,all sorts of public enjoy in here:including armymen,researchers,students....professionals everyone......

and from all over the world............!!!!

I have never seen such forums in which there is so diversity.....diversity of good people with great family backgrounds!!!!!

congratulations........i was wondering that we should celebrate PDF'S birthday....p.s let us know the date when this forum was programmed....and whose idea it was???:woot:
cake.jpg

so everyone let's celebrate:lol:

cudnt u find any better pic of a Cake?:blink: itny big rose flower wala cake whose gunna eat?:P

i also wanna know wen waz this forum made cuz i seen some members joining date as 2004/2005 gosh its sucha old forum,i bet it was made somewhere near 5000 BC :P

btw
ButterflyCongrats.gif

21684.gif

cudnt u find any better pic of a Cake?:blink: itny big rose flower wala cake whose gunna eat?:P

i also wanna know wen waz this forum made cuz i seen some members joining date as 2004/2005 gosh its sucha old forum,i bet it was made somewhere near 5000 BC :P

btw
ButterflyCongrats.gif

21684.gif
ab itne acche post karoge to thanks dena hi padhega.

I joined Pdf cause unlike many other forums this forum had many online members which meant more threads , more posts , more replies , more fun :D

btw
ButterflyCongrats.gif

21684.gif

WTF MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked-300x300.jpg

PDF is best forum out there...

I checked out some israeli and indian forums...ewwwwww :bad::bad:

I mean ..literally :bad::bad:

They have no expertize, and no freedom of speech...no wonder \ indians come on this forum to have some fresh air..which I can understand.

btw
ButterflyCongrats.gif

21684.gif

bhai marsha yeh cake kum,loadshedding ziyada lg rahi hai:rofl:

I joined Pdf cause unlike many other forums this forum had many online members which meant more threads , more posts , more replies , more fun :D

and best point is....two people who fight in previous forum,support each other in next one:lol:

and more trolling

although they keep naswar corner for this

bhai marsha yeh cake kum,loadshedding ziyada lg rahi hai:rofl:

well its a Pakistani Cake so has to be like dat:meeting:

your cake lookd more like a bouquet of red roses than a BD Cake:P

mey bhai nae hun!

They have no expertize, and no freedom of speech...no wonder poor backward indians come on this forum to have some fresh air..which I can understand.

On a thread where there are cakes, candles and bonhomie all around was this bakwas necessary ?

Shall lead to needless responses of similar nature.

They have no expertize, and no freedom of speech...no wonder poor backward indians come on this forum to have some fresh air..which I can understand.

yes....you will hate it......i don't know about indians...but seriously in other defence forums...ppl don't respect each other...you will only find hatered and trolling.i was so reserve when i arried here....but then all my worries were washed away by pdf members....whether you have added them or not they are your friends.....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom