What's new

great work...pdf...keep going

Good day @Auz

If i had read your comment a month ago, i would have assumed that you were crossing the line and being extremely rude. However 2 weeks ago, i was curious about the SuKoi mki-30 and wanted more information, so I went to indienne defence forum to get credible information as there isn't alot out there on it and wanted to you know discuss its features. So long story short, its not really a defence thread but rather a racist website hijacked by far right religious bigots, now i know i am using harsh language but look there biggest thread in the forum is a rising muslim demographic thread, where they express their hatred against the people that practice islamic faith and the moderators ironically let them continue discussing this. what the hell does that have to do with defence at all, now i can't post another forums link as per this forums rule. I used to be neutral towards overseas stuff but thanks to PDF, i can understand pakistani's perspective foreign policy wise and feel culturally closer and brushes away old stereotypes like all pakistani are right wing fascist and indienne are secular angels(actually about right wing as Taliban really on my observation though they just have not realized it yet, once they take a reflection of that forum, i am sure they will realize it).
(cool story bro :) )

you know...when i visited israeli forums too.......i can't tell you the name...but you don't believ that how racists they were....we all were gentile for them......specially they called pakistani's as second class muslims and most prominently they were discussing us!!and they were saying that we think that we are choosenone against them and we will not fight with them unless india is against us....that ruined israel's images in my mind and for indians my dislikeness diminished...except that loc thing......i enjoy now even their trolls:coffee:

monsieur indienne are a fascists worse than hitler even swastika was first used by facist indiee out there, we are loving humans

hey some of them may be but lets no be the same and characterize all the ones on this forum though I do agree with your point, i literally gave up an hour from l'ecole break in evening and explained their confusion regarding some koranic verses with no result but more frustration of wasting my time. I also noticed from some but not all members a sense of preconcieved notions and possible agenda to just further create debate instead of understand the points. However there is good and bad people everywhere, if we brush them all with the same brush, then we all humans and muslims are no better than them. As far as there forum goes monsieur darkinsky, i agree that forum is a total sham and very discriminatory to say the least.

food comment eh... would love to know what you said about le diner

we were dicussing that how naughty is marshmallow(member)she critised my girlish cake........and represented some ultraviolet cake!!!!so i eneded up the arguement by representing sajji which is a broast and said that armymen usually hunt animals and clebrate by cooking them....so cake's idea was fin:smitten:

@Emrald

r u a sista?:unsure:

shhhhhhhh.........

Last edited by a moderator:
français or desi

anglais or francais though marshmellow told me what you said, ahahha, you have some taste eh!!!!

we were dicussing that how naughty is marshmallow(member)she critised my girlish cake........and represented some ultraviolet cake!!!!so i eneded up the arguement by representing sajji which is a broast and said that armymen usually hunt animals and clebrate by cooking them....

Thanks for clariffying, just curious what is a "sajji", look similar to oven roasted chicken withpossibly traditional stuffing/inde spices from what it appears in the picture?

we were dicussing that how naughty is marshmallow(member)she critised my girlish cake........and represented some ultraviolet cake!!!!so i eneded up the arguement by representing sajji which is a broast and said that armymen usually hunt animals and clebrate by cooking them....so cake's idea was fin:smitten:

shhhhhhhh.........

that means U R :P
103123.gif

sister with a male touch perhaps :rofl:

lol but she has flower pic in her display and her nick is girly so she is :P

Good day @Auz

If i had read your comment a month ago, i would have assumed that you were crossing the line and being extremely rude. However 2 weeks ago, i was curious about the SuKoi mki-30 and wanted more information, so I went to indienne defence forum to get credible information as there isn't alot out there on it and wanted to you know discuss its features. So long story short, its not really a defence thread but rather a racist website hijacked by far right religious bigots, now i know i am using harsh language but look there biggest thread in the forum is a rising muslim demographic thread, where they express their hatred against the people that practice islamic faith and the moderators ironically let them continue discussing this. what the hell does that have to do with defence at all, now i can't post another forums link as per this forums rule. I used to be neutral towards overseas stuff but thanks to PDF, i can understand pakistani's perspective foreign policy wise and feel culturally closer and brushes away old stereotypes like all pakistani are right wing fascist and indienne are secular angels(actually about right wing as Taliban really on my observation though they just have not realized it yet, once they take a reflection of that forum, i am sure they will realize it).
(cool story bro :) )

Can you please give me the link of that demographics thread from that indian defence forum? Please...

I wanna see :P

Don't worry, just quote me and I'll see the link and then give you the like...and then you can remove the link and hence MoDs won't object..

that means U R :P
103123.gif

lol but she has flower pic in her display and her nick is girly so she is :P

mai jasoos hoon...aur jasooos hamesha unknown sa hota hai....jo sochna chaho...uski koi asliyat nahi hoti:azn:

Can you please give me the link of that demographics thread from that indian defence forum? Please...

I wanna see :P

Don't worry, just quote me and I'll see the link and then give you the like...and then you can remove the link and hence MoDs won't object..

actually try this, go to there website and type this link

Thanks for clariffying, just curious what is a "sajji", look similar to oven roasted chicken withpossibly traditional stuffing/inde spices from what it appears in the picture?
[/QUOTE]
mutton.sajji.photo.jpg

this is sajji:P

anglais or francais though marshmellow told me what you said, ahahha, you have some taste eh!!!!

lady marshmallow was joking, i rather prefer chicken with tomato sauce, some thing we called karahi here in pakistan monsieur liontk and monsieur @Emrald is right, sajji is the best barbeque, it cant rival any français food?

now im getting aqua in my mouth

mutton.sajji.photo.jpg

this is sajji:P[/QUOTE]

great explanation mademoiselles @Emrald , now i know everything about the dish (sarcasm intended :) )

Back
Top Bottom