What's new

great work...pdf...keep going

yes....you will hate it......i don't know about indians...but seriously in other defence forums...ppl don't respect each other...you will only find hatered and trolling.i was so reserve when i arried here....but then all my worries were washed away by pdf members....whether you have added them or not they are your friends.....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderation makes all the difference both by its presence & absence.

Thankfully its present here.

On a thread where there are cakes, candles and bonhomie all around was this bakwas necessary ?

Shall lead to needless responses of similar nature.

WE CAME HERE TO ENJOY AND LEARN @thirdeye....and the way our @WebMaster and team is working.....they deserve this salutations and celebrations...we don't arrive here to create hatered...the main theme and idea of this forum is like a round table conference....in which from arab to israeli,from indian to pakistani,from zionist to hashaeen........all arrive and share their views and ideas and many misunderstandings are cleared as well as we are able to understand each other's mentality.....which is even better..............
this forum deserves that its birthday should be celebrated:)

well its a Pakistani Cake so has to be like dat:meeting:

your cake lookd more like a bouquet of red roses than a BD Cake:P

mey bhai nae hun!

acha beti marsha......yeh cake jo aap dikha rahi hain issay koi kha nahi skta....current lg jaey ga...mera maqsad celebrate kerna hai...bombblast kerna,accident kerwna nahi...:woot:

are sorrry yaar.

congrats to pdf.pdf rocks.

thankyou for joining...

Marshmallow, you nearly gave me a seizure...

:P

i told him that this cake is not good.it will kill us.....looks more like a loadshedding area:)

Last edited by a moderator:
WE CAME HERE TO ENJOY AND LEARN @thirdeye....and the way our @WebMaster and team is working.....they deserve this salutations and celebrations...we don't arrive here to create hatered...the main theme and idea of this forum is like a round table conference....in which from arab to israeli,from indian to pakistani,from zionist to hashaeen........all arrive and share their views and ideas and many misunderstandings are cleared as well as we are able to understand each other's mentality.....which is even better..............
this forum deserves that its birthday should be celebrated:)

acha beti marsha......yeh cake jo aap dikha rahi hain issay koi kha nahi skta....current lg jaey ga...mera maqsad celebrate kerna hai...bombblast kerna,accident kerwna nahi...:woot:

thankyou for joining...

i told him that this cake is not good.it will kill us.....looks more like a loadshedding area:)

and da one u have posted,ppl cant eat that also,plastic flower wala cake:P nobody wud like to have that too:P

blast or accident mera sat thora hoga:P then y shud i be worried?:unsure:,my aim wz to post it so others can have a blast:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
new technology, load shedding wala cake :cheesy: cake visible even in the dark

yeh technical nahi ultraviolet cake ziya lag raha hai.........:rofl:acha chalo marsha se expect bhi kiya kiya jaskta hai...bachi hai....:rofl:

and da one u have posted,ppl cant eat that also,plastic flower wala cake:P nobody wud like to have that too

blast or accident mera sat thora hoga then y shud i be worried?,my aim wz to post it so others can have a blast

mai ne pehlay bhi daanta tha tumko naswar corner mai patakha....baaz nahi aao gi tum acha chalo:
Garnished-Chicken-Sajji.jpg

chalo armymen here it is for you roasted sajji(broast).now that is how armymen celebrate:smitten:

yeh technical nahi ultraviolet cake ziya lag raha hai.........:rofl:acha chalo marsha se expect bhi kiya kiya jaskta hai...bachi hai....:rofl:

rock n roll cake :taz:

candle ke zarurat nahi pade ge :cheesy:

mai ne pehlay bhi daanta tha tumko naswar corner mai patakha....baaz nahi aao gi tum acha chalo:

chalo armymen here it is for you roasted sajji(broast).now that is how armymen celebrate:smitten:

mujh ko ye pasand nae hey:blink:

offer me,if u may, a stuffed crust Pizza wid a combo of Smoked Chicken,Cabanosi,Mushrooms,Olives toppd wid Mozarella cheeze:what:

PDF is best forum out there...

I checked out some israeli and indian forums...ewwwwww :bad::bad:

I mean ..literally :bad::bad:

They have no expertize, and no freedom of speech...no wonder poor backward indians come on this forum to have some fresh air..which I can understand.

Good day @Auz

If i had read your comment a month ago, i would have assumed that you were crossing the line and being extremely rude. However 2 weeks ago, i was curious about the SuKoi mki-30 and wanted more information, so I went to indienne defence forum to get credible information as there isn't alot out there on it and wanted to you know discuss its features. So long story short, its not really a defence thread but rather a racist website hijacked by far right religious bigots, now i know i am using harsh language but look there biggest thread in the forum is a rising muslim demographic thread, where they express their hatred against the people that practice islamic faith and the moderators ironically let them continue discussing this. what the hell does that have to do with defence at all, now i can't post another forums link as per this forums rule. I used to be neutral towards overseas stuff but thanks to PDF, i can understand pakistani's perspective foreign policy wise and feel culturally closer and brushes away old stereotypes like all pakistani are right wing fascist and indienne are secular angels(actually about right wing as Taliban really on my observation though they just have not realized it yet, once they take a reflection of that forum, i am sure they will realize it).
(cool story bro :) )

chittar karo iski, bazi nahi aate to :unsure:

Good day @Auz

If i had read your comment a month ago, i would have assumed that you were crossing the line and being extremely rude. However 2 weeks ago, i was curious about the SuKoi mki-30 and wanted more information, so I went to indienne defence forum to get credible information as there isn't alot out there on it and wanted to you know discuss its features. So long story short, its not really a defence thread but rather a racist website hijacked by far right religious bigots, now i know i am using harsh language but look there biggest thread in the forum is a rising muslim demographic thread, where they express their hatred against the people that practice islamic faith and the moderators ironically let them continue discussing this. what the hell does that have to do with defence at all, now i can't post another forums link as per this forums rule. I used to be neutral towards overseas stuff but thanks to PDF, i can understand pakistani's perspective foreign policy wise and feel culturally closer and brushes away old stereotypes like all pakistani are right wing fascist and indienne are secular angels(actually about right wing as Taliban really).
(cool story bro :) )

monsieur indienne are a fascists worse than hitler even swastika was first used by facist indiee out there, we are loving humans :)

food comment eh... would love to know what you said about le diner

abt le dinner,he said he is gunna have roasted rhinoceros wid copperhead juice in dinner:P

wud u like to have some?:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom