What's new

great work...pdf...keep going

lady marshmallow was joking, i rather prefer chicken with tomato sauce, some thing we called karahi here in pakistan monsieur liontk and monsieur @Emrald is right, sajji is the best barbeque, it cant rival any français food?

now im getting aqua in my mouth

man you guys are making me feel white wash, i thought eating beef briyani and butter chicken twice a week made me pretty brown but i guess there is more to pakistani cuisine then beef briyani and butter chicken !!!! You guys are so lucky to have this delicious flavor food, believe me eating casserole, KD,mash potatos, chicken quassidea gets very bland though in thanksgiving we have turkey but even that is bland after a while. Alas one day i shall return to pakistan as per destiny and eat to my delight of food with flavor and then spend a week in bathroom but it will be well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually try this, go to there website and type this link

Thank You.

And don't worry, I am cool very minded.:D

Plus, losing my mind over bunch of indians? Never!

all hail PDF

FQMeIT2.jpg

lady marshmallow was joking, i rather prefer chicken with tomato sauce, some thing we called karahi here in pakistan monsieur liontk and monsieur @Emrald is right, sajji is the best barbeque, it cant rival any français food?

now im getting aqua in my mouth

Man all pakistani/inde cuisine is delicious though i have a thanksgiving combo that may rival it, traditional roasted golden oven montreal style turkey with stuffing and hashmi/laurier family secret seasoning coupled with mashpotatoes , gravy , spicy poutine , greek salad with extra virgin olive and romanian dressing and coupled with glass of red wine (disclaimers before u all jump on me for this, i am trying to find an alternative to red wine but it sucha big part of our cuisine and before u say its harmful we only drink one glass which cannot get u drunk and i am not an alcoholic yank so dont pass judgement, i dont drink any liquor or bouze aside from red win which is center to french cuisine so please dont judge me wrongly.

Also side note, if pakistani food restaraunts get better at presenting food, i am telling you pakistani/inde cuisine will take over french cuisine anyday, the reason that french cuisine has been number has been because of presentation, in taste its not that great as people make it out to be.

Feel like i m gona get hated on the wine part but i cant lie this is the ultimate combo i have once a year

mutton.sajji.photo.jpg

this is sajji:P

great explanation mademoiselles @Emrald , now i know everything about the dish (sarcasm intended :) )[/QUOTE]

gracious.............monsieur:toast_sign:

man you guys are making me feel white wash, i thought eating beef briyani and butter chicken twice a week made me pretty brown but i guess there is more to pakistani cuisine then beef briyani and butter chicken !!!! You guys are so lucky to have this delicious flavor food, believe me eating casserole, KD,mash potatos, chicken quassidea gets very bland though in thanksgiving we have turkey but even that is bland after a while. Alas one day i shall return to pakistan as per destiny and eat to my delight of food with flavor and then spend a week in bathroom but it will be well worth it.

i tell you p.s do enjoy brainmasla,batair qaurma,shahi tukray(royal pieces),kheer,rasmalai and egg halwaetc...there are tons of excellent dishes that you are missing right now...but you can cook them in canada..if you know the recipies........:partay:

Domino%2BPromotion%2B1.bmp

ye kaisa hai?

ayush what is dhokla???thepla??

great explanation mademoiselles @Emrald , now i know everything about the dish (sarcasm intended :) )

i tell you p.s do enjoy brainmasla,batair qaurma,shahi tukray(royal pieces),kheer,rasmalai and egg halwaetc...there are tons of excellent dishes that you are missing right now...but you can cook them in canada..if you know the recipies........:partay:

ayush what is dhokla???thepla??[/QUOTE]

gujarati food.

Dhokla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Theplas ( Gujarati Recipe) recipe | Thepla Recipe | by Tarla Dalal | Tarladalal.com | #630

i have stayed in gujarat's city ahmedabad for 7 years.

great explanation mademoiselles @Emrald , now i know everything about the dish (sarcasm intended :) )

ayush what is dhokla???thepla??[/QUOTE]

what is brainmasala?

is it like bheja-fry?

french are known for food, arnt they good? i mean delicious?

french are known for food, arnt they good? i mean delicious?

Thanksgiving combo that may rival it, traditional roasted golden oven montreal style turkey with stuffing and hashmi/laurier family secret seasoning coupled with mashpotatoes , gravy , spicy poutine , greek salad with extra virgin olive and romanian dressing and coupled with glass of red wine (disclaimers before u all jump on me for this, i am trying to find an alternative to red wine but it sucha big part of our cuisine. This is like the best thing i guess we have, also our emrald glaced croissant and baguette are simply delicious.

Back
Top Bottom