What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your best buddy pan Islamic nowadays?

Cheers, Doc

But how will dravidian south indians become more Whiter Aryan Persians compared to REAL Iranians as per your claims in the past?........ :azn:...........:lol:

Me no speak no indian or sanskrit.
[/QUOTE]

you don’t understand English text Urdu ?

But how will dravidian south indians become more Whiter Aryan Persians compared to REAL Iranians as per your claims in the past?........ :azn:...........:lol:

Me no speak no indian or sanskrit.

you don’t understand English text Urdu ?
[/QUOTE]

NOPE. Translate please.

No. Like us you use snow melt. And tunnel down from the caves.

If all else fails, there is always the sea and boats.

Cheers, Doc

Why don't you offer us the Baikal?

Is reason why Muslim regiment was dissolved after Muslim soldiers refused to fight Pakistan's soldiers during 1965 war .

hindus never abandoned own armymen whether muslims or hindus in the battlefield , you left your muslim brothers of northern light infantry to die in kargil .
cowards .

Muslims are more patriotic than hindus if dushman is pakistan

Not anymore,, India is a utter communal shithole and Indian Muslims have woken up
hindus never abandoned muslims or hindus in the battlefield , you left your muslim brothers of northern light infantry to die in kargil .
cowards .

You let Hindu soldiers be drowned in LAC barely 6 months ago by China

You go way out in describing the hypothetical Armageddon that's waiting for the Indian Muslims. It almost feels like you take a little glee in it. I doubt it's going to be such a Clash of the Civilizations Final Countdown.

You forget that the Middle East used to be Christian. Armenians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Pontic Greeks, Coptics. All a distant memory now.

You're obviously tainted with the baggage of what Muslims did to Iran. That thirst for vengeance is clouding your view. But Islam has survived against odds. It was kicked out of Andalusia and yet after 6 centuries, it's crept back again and laid roots all over Western Europe. It was stifled to the point of extinction Soviet Union but it's crept right back again and growing. It was brought to the point of extinction by the Mongols but alas.

Islam and Xtianity are religions which just do not die easy. Neigh impossible to wipe them off. Like micororganisms they evolve but survive.

If Hinduism and Zoroastrianism and Judaism have survived

What is so great about the youngest faith still surviving?

Please remember that Islam only today is under an existential invasion like what the Zoroastrians and the Hindus endured and survived.

The jury is still out there for you.

I'd say the attacks really started with the destruction of the Ottomans.

The Crusades / Jihads were fought from positions of power and dominance.

Let us see what happens eventually to the middle East.

To you.

Barring Indonesia, that's the bulk of world Islam right there.

Cheers, Doc

Not anymore,, India is a utter communal shithole and Indian Muslims have woken up

yeah you try to attack india and see the reaction of muslim indian , he will get thd **** iut of you .

yeah you try to attack india and see the reaction of muslim indian , he will get thd **** iut of you .

😂😂
They are the ones saying that Jinnah was RIGHT

Why the hell would they support a hindutva extremist communal shithole?

@waz

The Bully/Bulli Kutta is called the Indian Mastiff incidentally.

Please read up on the history of the breed and when and where it originated.

Cheers, Doc

hindus burried your Muslim soldiers abandoned by you in kargil heights , dint you feel any shame for what you did with your momin brothers ?
how shameful .
😂😂
They are the ones saying that Jinnah was RIGHT

Why the hell would they support a hindutva extremist communal shithole?

lol
yoy try and see ?

hindus burried your Muslim soldiers abandoned by you in kargil heights , dint you feel any shame for what you did with your momin brothers ?
how shameful .

Your Hindu soldiers weren't even buried after they drowned or froze to death, they just became fish food

Your Hindu soldiers weren't even buried after they drowned or froze to death, they just became fish food
cheerleader
indian soldiers always get honourable last rights .
they are not like chinese or pakistani soldiers wbose death is kept secret .

You go way out in describing the hypothetical Armageddon that's waiting for the Indian Muslims. It almost feels like you take a little glee in it. I doubt it's going to be such a Clash of the Civilizations Final Countdown.
I apologize for any offense.
In context, my post was in reference to those 5 ( out 200 million) self-styled "Indian Muslims " like Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who publicly advised those who wanted to eat beef to "go to Pakistan".
It was "cursing" Pakistan, when beef is available and consumed in 100 countries.
I do respect your optimism. My "gloom and doom" scenarios of an Armageddon are simply based on a precedent. Interactions with ex-pat Indian Muslims seem to confirm their fears. I do hope we are still exchanging views on this forum 5 years hence.
I enjoy reading yours and @xeuss
extremely well informed posts.

If Hinduism and Zoroastrianism and Judaism have survived

What is so great about the youngest faith still surviving?

Please remember that Islam only today is under an existential invasion like what the Zoroastrians and the Hindus endured and survived.

The jury is still out there for you.

I'd say the attacks really started with the destruction of the Ottomans.

The Crusades / Jihads were fought from positions of power and dominance.

Let us see what happens eventually to the middle East.

To you.

Barring Indonesia, that's the bulk of world Islam right there.

Cheers, Doc
Very reductionist Doc. And steeped in error.

I hate to break it to you but the odds don't look good for Zoroastrianism. Nothing personal but there are barely 20,000-40,000 Zoroastrians left in the world.

Islam and Xtianity's strength lie in how widely they are spread out (also pretty much the same reason Judaism survived).

How was the western hemisphere Xtianized? European mothers pumped out 8-10 babies and sent some of them across the ocean to the Americas for a better life.

That's ditto what's happening in Europe but with Muslims. The Syrian and Iraqi wars didn't wipe out Islam. They just helped transfer a little bit of Islam to the white man's land and lay roots there.

Isn't that how Islam came to India? Started out with a small group and now we're 600 million in South Asia alone. Where does Hinduism exist outside of the subcontinent again?
I apologize for any offense.
In context, my post was in reference to those 5 ( out 200 million) self-styled "Indian Muslims " like Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who publicly advised those who wanted to eat beef to "go to Pakistan".
It was "cursing" Pakistan, when beef is available and consumed in 100 countries.
I do respect your optimism. My "gloom and doom" scenarios of an Armageddon are simply based on a precedent. Intersections with ex-pat Indian Muslims seem to confirm their fears. I do hope we are still exchanging views on this forum 5 years hence.
extremely well informed posts.
I am not an Indian Muslim. I am a Pakistani.
. I do hope we are still exchanging views on this forum 5 years hence.
extremely well informed posts
Likewise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom