What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

'Miscreants' remain unidentified as Indian army claims "matter being looked into at the highest level"

Our Correspondent December 29, 2020

the damaged grave of india pakistan s 1947 48 war hero brigadier mohammad usman photo the print

The damaged grave of India-Pakistan's 1947-48 war hero Brigadier Mohammad Usman. PHOTO: The Print
NEW DELHI:
According to the Indian online newspaper The Print, the grave of the India-Pakistan 1947-48 war hero Brigadier Mohammad Usman was vandalised by unidentified 'miscreants'.
The grave was said to be located in south Delhi’s Batla House Qabristan near Jamia Millia Islamia. Residents of the area claim the cemetery was not secure given that both entrance and exit gates were open 24×7, whereas one side of it was completely open to the Jamia Metro Station and main road.
Brigadier Usman was known as ‘Naushera ka Sher’ (the Lion of Naushera), The Print reported. He is credited with leading the famous 50 (Independent) Parachute Brigade that recaptured two strategic locations of the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir - Jhangar and Naudera - in 1948.
The celebrated soldier's funeral was attended by then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, President Dr Rajendra Prasad, Governor General C Rajagopalachari, and many other cabinet ministers, according to a report by Heritage Times.
Jamia University’s PRO Ahmad Azeem was quoted as telling The Print that the university was only responsible for maintaining the graveyard ano not the graves.
As per sources in the India army, the matter, which is a “protocol and emotional issue” for the force, was being looked into at the highest level.
Asked if there were plans to shift the remains to the Army Cantonment as suggested by some, sources said the immediate concern was the repair of the graveyard. Any other issue will be decided in time.

یہی انجام ہوتا ہے جب بندہ دھوبی کا کتا بن جائے ۔
ننگ دین، ننگ ملت، ننگ وطن، ایمان و دین و ملت و وطن فروش
vandalized by enemies of hindus .

Islam without its nuclear arm will be mopped up by the Christians and the Jews a lot more easily once you are finished.

There is really no easy bloodless finish to a fight of civilizations that was born out of blood.

Cheers, Doc
Any consolation for Hindus in your universe?

Or they get nothing

You forget one very important thing. Islam will live. Muslims will live. Even if Pakistan goes. We occupy a third of the world.

But Hinduism will be dealt a death blow if anything happens to India.

india will live forever

a grand son of a hindu said

kuchh bat hai ki hasti mitati nahi hamari
sadion raha hai dushman daure jahan hamara .

long live hindustan .

Any consolation for Hindus in your universe?

Or they get nothing

They get their ancestral land back.

You get to inhabit the mountains where we made our last stand.

In Khorasan.

Cheers, Doc

Need to be careful here. indian so called "Muslims" are also vehemently anti-Pakistani too. They probably hate us more than they hate the sanghis and their ilk.

1965 ke yuddh me muslim regiment ne pakistani army se ladne ka mana kar diya tha isme
BHARAT KA KAFI NUKSAAN HUA THA
ME ROJ BOLTA HU MULLA KABHI BHI DESH BHAKT NAHI HO SAKTA
HINDUSTAN KE VEERO JARA GHOR SE DEKHE YE VIDEO 😡😡😡😡😡
भारत पाकिस्तान युद्ध 1965 ! उन लड़ाइयों का नाम है जो अगस्त 1965 से सितंबर 1965 के बीच लड़ी गई इसे कश्मीर का दूसरा युद्ध भी कहा...

YOUTUBE.COM

1965 भारत पाकिस्तान युद्ध की पूरी कहानी और उससे जुड़े महत्वपूर्ण तथ्य...!!!
भारत पाकिस्तान युद्ध 1965 ! उन लड़ाइयों का नाम है जो अगस्त 1965 से सितंबर 1965 के बीच लड़ी गई इसे कश्मीर का दूसरा युद्ध भी कहा...

Each of you will need five guns, constantly loaded, to match one armed Hindu.

In the end, were both armies to destroy one another, you might actually be praying for a professional Indian Army standing in the deserts between the plains on both sides.

The Indus and the Ganga may not have enough water in the end to quench the scorched earth.

Cheers, Doc

Hindu bravery seemed to be missing when Muslim armies slaughtered them for hundreds of years followed by the British 😂😂😂😂

It's missing now too, what you have is the balloon 🎈 effect of being a majority against a unarmed minority

When the shit hits the fan the Hindus will be raped no different to how the Chinese raped you in June 2020

What exactly is that famous saying about "Dhobi ka kutta"??? Can't recall it

Just asking for my own knowledge
dhobi ka kutta were boys of northern light in nfantry in kargil , they were left to die in kargil , we burried them according to muslim burial rights .
1965 ke yuddh me muslim regiment ne pakistani army se ladne ka mana kar diya tha isme

YOUTUBE.COM

Muslims are more patriotic than hindus if dushman is pakistan .

Nowadays, I would say that indians Muslims are at most wary of Pakistanis but probably don't collectively hate us anymore. They obviously have far more pressing matters to deal with.
Thanks for appreciating...and I agree.
In fact Indian Muslims have never collectively or otherwise hated Pakistan. They have suffered fearful consequences for even maintaining a neutrality on Pakistan. Indian Muslims with their cultural affinity are naturally attracted to the people of Pakistan across all cultures.
Proof: See the responses of Indian Muslims to Coke Studio Music.
Indian Muslims don't hate Urdu like our erstwhile "fellow citizens" in our former Eastern territory. Indian Muslims have not murdered fellow Muslims because they spoke Urdu or any different language .
Indian Muslims are grimly persisting in their religion and while looking at Pakistan they take this statement from Iqbal in a very literal way:
قوم مضہپ سے ہے ۔مضہب ہی نہیں تم
پھی نہیں

After this glorious war is over will dravidian south indians become more Arayan and Persian than REAL Iranians as per your claims?

Where is your best buddy pan Islamic nowadays?

Cheers, Doc
[/QUOTE]

But how will dravidian south indians become more Whiter Aryan Persians compared to REAL Iranians as per your claims in the past?........ :azn:...........:lol:

YOUTUBE.COM

Me no speak no indian or sanskrit.

I told you so" is what we should tell the Indian Muslims and when I tell them that they say " Pray for us".
Having said that there is no malice in their heart towards Pakistan. There is no reason. Their statements are the cries of the damned.
"Look, we are cursing Pakistan, don't kill us..."
People do strange things on pain of death. During the Reconquista in Spain some of the Spanish ulema publicly would renounce their faith for fear of torture.
You go way out in describing the hypothetical Armageddon that's waiting for the Indian Muslims. It almost feels like you take a little glee in it. I doubt it's going to be such a Clash of the Civilizations Final Countdown.
Islam without its nuclear arm will be mopped up by the Christians and the Jews a lot more easily once you are finished.

There is really no easy bloodless finish to a fight of civilizations that was born out of blood.

Cheers, Doc
You forget that the Middle East used to be Christian. Armenians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Pontic Greeks, Coptics. All a distant memory now.

You're obviously tainted with the baggage of what Muslims did to Iran. That thirst for vengeance is clouding your view. But Islam has survived against odds. It was kicked out of Andalusia and yet after 6 centuries, it's crept back again and laid roots all over Western Europe. It was stifled to the point of extinction Soviet Union but it's crept right back again and growing. It was brought to the point of extinction by the Mongols but alas.

Islam and Xtianity are religions which just do not die easy. Neigh impossible to wipe them off. Like micororganisms they evolve but survive.

dhobi ka kutta were boys of northern light in nfantry in kargil , they were left to die in kargil , we burried them according to muslim burial rights .

Muslims are more patriotic than hindus if dushman is pakistan .

Is reason why Muslim regiment was dissolved after Muslim soldiers refused to fight Pakistan's soldiers during 1965 war .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom