What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with you on both points. The only other people who understand and can relate to the condition of Indian Muslims, are Pakistanis. My experience with Pakistanis in the west has been very good. It really comes as a surprise to me to see a small minority on PDF that displays such antagonistic feelings.

The condition of Muslims in India has gone so bad in the last 6 years, that the chance for self correction no longer exists. It is imperative that the international community take action, though I don't expect them to do anything as well.

What will in all likelihood happen, once the community is weaned of bhagoras, who will keep ranting from overseas and becoming chummy with India's enemies, is that the Indian Muslim community will experience a course correction.

They will accept that they live on a land where Islam is tolerated and accepted by Hindus and given space.

This ccheen ke lenge garam khoon will be cooled.

Decency will prevail. Humility.

And over time there will be incentivization in various forms to revert to Hinduism.

Those who choose to remain Muslim will morph for self upliftment and preservation into private Muslims, primary Indians.

Everyone will eventually be happy.

I think.

Cheers, Doc

Being blunt here.

There aren't enough guns in Pakistan that can save you and Indian Muslims put together should the Hindu truly weaponize and mobilize.

You like to instigate sitting behind a nuclear curtain.

Our Muslims are poor.

They are not stupid.

Cheers, Doc

Then you haven't got a clue what we are truly like.
It's not the guns that will save us, it's our grit, which none of your brothers have. You should know well not to make such bold statements in light of your forces getting their hearts shattered last year by us, and this year by the Chinese.
Not long now to go my friend, the sheep is coming to the slaughter under the sangh.
Please do mobilise, we await.....

Then you haven't got a clue what we are truly like.
It's not the guns that will save us, it's our grit, which none of your brothers have. You should know well not to make such bold statements in light of your forces getting their hearts shattered last year by us, and this year by the Chinese.
Not long now to go my friend, the sheep is coming to the slaughter under the sangh.
Please do mobilise, we await.....

Each of you will need five guns, constantly loaded, to match one armed Hindu.

In the end, were both armies to destroy one another, you might actually be praying for a professional Indian Army standing in the deserts between the plains on both sides.

The Indus and the Ganga may not have enough water in the end to quench the scorched earth.

Cheers, Doc

• Haha
Reactions: waz

In the end, were both armies to destroy one another, you might actually be praying for a professional Indian Army standing in the deserts between the plains on both sides.

The Indus and the Ganga may not have enough water in the end to quench the scorched earth.

Cheers, Doc

Is this the place you are getting your figures from?????........ :lol::

Who wants to send it back? People don't believe it's out properly yet

You stood there watching

Watching what? What are you blabbering on about?

I disagree with you on both points. The only other people who understand and can relate to the condition of Indian Muslims, are Pakistanis. My experience with Pakistanis in the west has been very good. It really comes as a surprise to me to see a small minority on PDF that displays such antagonistic feelings.
Of course 99.99% of Pakistanis have no ill feelings towards Indian Muslims which is why I have addressed this very point in my post to @PAKISTANFOREVER.

Inshallah, we shall overcome. Few are alive to remember but we still have our history to inspire us.
If we look at what our nation had to go through in the first few months of our existence it is a miracle our country is still here..

Yes, we need to distance ourselves not only from Indian Muslims but also from Bangladeshis.
-Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistanis, but they must be seen to hate Pakistanis if they have even a faint chance of securing protection from the pseudo-secular forces.
Earlier the Indian Muslims felt that their misery was because of Partition. Their argument was that more Muslims in a united India would have guaranteed secularism.After what happened in Kashmir they know better.
Now they are grateful that we who live in what is now Pakistan have escaped their plight. They still have to keep living though even they know that time is short. They just want to be left alone and public sympathy from Pakistan is the last thing they want. We can call them cowards but they will not, and cannot, fight for Pakistan though they wished they could. In the past for their support of Pakistan they paid a fearful price.

Bangladeshis ( Muslims) are a majority in their country, and they vote their governments in power. The vast majority of Bangladeshis have a genuine and vicious hatred towards Pakistan. Their media and propaganda outdoes their Hindu masters next door in spewing venom against Pakistan.

We are psychologically connected to both Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims as is evident from the number of threads on this forum.
I am new on this forum but False flag RSS trolls apart, there are no Indian Muslims (if any) making statements against Pakistan.
Here is a comparison between Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims.
- Indian Muslims are distanced from us psychologically. They would rather be left alone and though they do wish us Pakistanis well they dare not utter such sentiments openly. We are culturally and linguistically connected to most of the Indian Muslim population. Geographically we are connected but it is no longer possible for Indian Muslims to visit Pakistan.
The odd soldier in the Indian Army not withstanding, Indian Muslims have not voluntarily killed Pakistani defence personnel or civilians nor have Pakistanis ever done the same. From now on there will far fewer ( if any) Indian Muslim soldiers who will be fighting us.

With Bangladesh we have no cultural, linguistic or geographical links. Bangladeshis ( with exceptions) generally hate us. I know this from personal experience. Their presence on this forum is purely to say " we are better than you ". Bangladesh and India have a defense pact which India is likely to invoke to secure participation of Bangladesh in a war.
Bangladeshis have killed Pakistani soldiers, and civilians in a vicious enemy backed civil war, Pakistanis have killed Bangladeshis also.
It's not only Pakistanis that Bangladeshis ( with exceptions) hate . The majority of Bangladeshis hate Indian Muslims too including their West Bengali counterparts.

Which is why our stance should be to forget both Bangladeshis and Indian Muslims, and not seek any dialogue on this forum.,

In terms of hatred to Pakistan I would rank:
1. Bangladeshis ( with exceptions)
2. Afghanis ( a minority)
3. Iranians ( a minority)
4.Indian Muslims ( 5 paid BJP loyalists out of 200 million)

See what I wrote above.

The condition of Muslims in India has gone so bad in the last 6 years, that the chance for self correction no longer exists. It is imperative that the international community take action, though I don't expect them to do anything as well.

I agree and sympathize. I don't believe the international community will intervene on behalf of Indian Muslims. Even the global ban on Narendra Modi from 2002 to 2014 didn't work. No one cared for the Rohingyas either. Likewise no one cared for the Jews in Europe for a full century from middle 1800s

Matters have to get far worse in India . No fascist regime has ever been deposed by elections , or international diplomatic pressure . Only an external conflict that the logic of fascism
leads into destroys a fascist regime. That happened with all the previous fascist regimes including the one in Serbia after it initiated a conflict with its neighbors.
Unfortunately there is no parallel of a fascist regime with nuclear weapons and the end is ominous.
It is highly likely that the Hindutva regime will do something as stupid as all fascist regimes ultimately do.
I don't know if it is of any comfort to you but Pakistanis are no more going to be around longer than Indian Muslims.
Meanwhile...
The tiny fraction of Indian Muslims who can should get out..
Anyway , anyhow...
Pakistan as mentioned by Prime Minister Imran Khan has already war gamed a Muslim refugee problem...

Watching what? What are you blabbering on about?
You stood there watching the genocide and blamed the victim for the apparent choices you perceived that they enjoyed.

You helped in desensitization process directed towards them.

You did not bat an eye when A370 happened.

Who wants to send it back? People don't believe it's out properly yet

You stood there watching

There are millions of secular Indians (Hindus and non Muslims) who want to bottle it back.

But we now realise there is neither a credible political counterweight remaining ...

Nor are things going to change at the level of society and it's polarization.

Thanks to our size and the unthinkable spectre of civil war, things will simmer.

Then there will be momentary conflagrations and burning and bloodletting.

But eventually the Muslims will be moulded into an entity that the majority feel can be lived alongside with.

This is a nation building process that all sides will take part in.

We are not even a hundred years old as a nation.

See what the US endured before it could become a superpower.

Look at Czarist Russia.

Look at your friend China.

If we want to get there, we will have to pay the price.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Yep we've got more than five for each, I did tell you about your lack of knowledge on this. Stick to your stainless steel swords (pile of shite if you know anything about weapons).
Oh you seem to have this preconceived, romantic notion that only the armies will get destroyed. I'm afraid your population will be as well.
Also what makes you think that even without the army we would be helpless? You do realise that we have some the highest numbers of milita, private armies in the known world right? Heck I'd even bet one of our wedding parties could gun down your ninny boys pronto;

The left overs we'll leave to our national dog breed the Bully, you know the one Abhinandan was about to be torn apart by before the PA came;

1609346914573.png

Of course 99.99% of Pakistanis have no ill feelings towards Indian Muslims which is why I have addressed this very point in my post to @PAKISTANFOREVER.

See what I wrote above.

I agree and sympathize. I don't believe the international community will intervene on behalf of Indian Muslims. Even the global ban on Narendra Modi from 2002 to 2014 didn't work. No one cared for the Rohingyas either. Likewise no one cared for the Jews in Europe for a full century from middle 1800s

Matters have to get far worse in India . No fascist regime has ever been deposed by elections , or international diplomatic pressure . Only an external conflict that the logic of fascism
leads into destroys a fascist regime. That happened with all the previous fascist regimes including the one in Serbia after it initiated a conflict with its neighbors.
Unfortunately there is no parallel of a fascist regime with nuclear weapons and the end is ominous.
It is highly likely that the Hindutva regime will do something as stupid as all fascist regimes ultimately do.
I don't know if it is of any comfort to you but Pakistanis are no more going to be around longer than Indian Muslims.

In real life when you meet Afghans and Iranians, I find them to be generally friendly and easy to get along with. But yes bangladeshi hatred towards Pakistan and Pakistanis has now increased even beyond indian hindu and sikh levels.
You stood there watching the genocide and blamed the victim for the apparent choices you perceived that they enjoyed.

You helped in desensitization process directed towards them.

You did not bat an eye when A370 happened.

So what did you do to help them?

Yep we've got more than five for each, I did tell you about your lack of knowledge on this. Stick to your stainless steel swords (pile of shite if you know anything about weapons).
Oh you seem to have this preconceived, romantic notion that only the armies will get destroyed. I'm afraid your population will be as well.
Also what makes you think that even without the army we would be helpless? You do realise that we have some the highest numbers of milita, private armies in the known world right? Heck I'd even bet one of our wedding parties could gun down your ninny boys pronto;

The left overs we'll leave to our national dog breed the Bully, you know the one Abhinandan was about to be torn apart by before the PA came;

View attachment 701529

Please man. You must be high on leftover eggnog if you buy into the militia fairytale.

You are facing a billion plus armed Hindus.

The mountains will be where you will make your last stand.

Depending on what way the Iranians and Afghans play their cards.

Cheers, Doc

• Wow
Reactions: waz
There are millions of secular Indians (Hindus and non Muslims) who want to bottle it back.

But we now realise there is neither a credible political counterweight remaining ...

Nor are things going to change at the level of society and it's polarization.

Thanks to our size and the unthinkable spectre of civil war, things will simmer.

Then there will be momentary conflagrations and burning and bloodletting.

But eventually the Muslims will be moulded into an entity that the majority feel can be lived alongside with.

This is a nation building process that all sides will take part in.

We are not even a hundred years old as a nation.

See what the US endured before it could become a superpower.

Look at Czarist Russia.

Look at your friend China.

If we want to get there, we will have to pay the price.

Cheers, Doc
You keep forgetting you are 1.5 billion weak. There would not be order from your chaos.

Comparison with America or Russia is unfair. Chinese are homogenous to an extent to drive these initiatives.

You are already late in Punjab and Assam. South lives on a different frequency. The stronghold of central Indian plateau is encircled.
So what did you do to help them?
I send out good happy thoughts.

View attachment 701529

Bro, the guy is mentally ill. He is pulling out these retarded figures like "5 guns versus 1". Like the rest of his kind, he has 0 evidence and proof for his claims. He doesn't know what he is talking about. He lives in a low IQ bollywood fantasy world.

How can someone vandalize one resting place ...inhumane act
You keep forgetting you are 1.5 billion weak. There would not be order from your chaos.

Comparison with America or Russia is unfair. Chinese are homogenous to an extent to drive these initiatives.

You are already late in Punjab and Assam. South lives on a different frequency. The stronghold of central Indian plateau is encircled.

I send out good happy thoughts.

Why are you getting all worked up about a grave? This fellow served in the Indian army and the army wants to fix the damage.... the grave did not look like it was in good condition to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom