What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janab how old are you? I stop the name calling at a certain mental boundary line age.
LMAO.:omghaha: Kaka, am old enough to recognize a fascist by the way that specimen resorts to name calling.
If it does come down to real name calling, then I just love the competition.
As such I have a choice collection of "ma behen" words in my vocabulary .My collection is from the one single dialect in the subcontinent that has the "best" of such words, which is Bhojapuri. No other language not even Punjabi comes close... I am under my " supercilious tenor" (as you describe it,) really a
"Lunth" ( लंठ )

Only rare ones like the Barishal Bomber get that sordid honor when they really cross the line.
:nana: Don't know who the Barishal Bomber is ( or for that matter Shantanu) but please do me the honor.
@Cliftonite @waz @krash
A mud fest is in the offing.

And janab please ... a single short and curly from my left pube is more Aryan than Hitler and his flock.
Kaka , I disagree. Even if you pulled the entire bunch out from under your Kushti it wouldn't measure up to one follicle from that gentleman's "toothbrush." If there was anyone genuinely Aryan out there it was him. He was far tougher than Mr. Butterwala of the neighborhood dairy fame.
:omghaha:

Calm down Indian! They were, arrr, they were... Did this, that and the other...
I don't think you're doing justice to the eons of burn both you and your zoro padrone received... he and his kin are living in exile unable to keep up with your kind(an hourglass flipped for one final time, a switch in need of gracious hindus)... who'd put rats to shame.
But this is the world we live in... triggered natives of Gangaland coming on a rivals forum venting frustrations, it seems now genetically embedded... or a psychological trauma that from very youth was channeled in hate...

At this point mark and eva, it's a pity that your kind was not liberated, shown the mirror and capacity to reflect and develop confidence be a civilization and not a zoo!
Year's ago I learnt why Americans and westerners actually went to India... To feel good about themselves! To see lab rats of exotic cultures with superficiality, pain, suffering and disease on display of fraudsters, shysters and scam artists in a chaotic dump of a place that reeked of human feces and base human cultures intermixed with animism, striking colors, spices and curries gave enough of culture shock and more thrill than going to a circus that one would feel comfortable enough to return to their daily grind. Considering themselves lucky, cultured and pinnacle of civilization only made possible by likes of him/her and forefathers.
Whenever Trump, Kissinger or Churchill and their likes have said the obvious, political left feigned shock and disbelief, knowing full well what they themselves say behind closed doors. Political correctness 101 for you... you're the object of ridicule and laughter!

On your way, Apu!

Last edited by a moderator:
The religion was born in a desert and they could build nothing there. They have nothing other than being a looting hordes. THEY looted the developed and peaceful civilization and appropriated everything . They were like ISIS than and they are ISIS now.
Funny how the desert people managed to destroy the Byzantine and Persian Empire. The Byzantines and Persians weren't peaceful. The term empire implies a lot of conquering and subjugating.

Hindus were busy raping temple prostitutes, bowing to inanimate "gods" and implementing the mighty cast system to show the world real civilization. It's not our fault that 10 billion Hindus weren't able to destroy a few thousands Muslims back then. Idol-worship is a disease, it's a religion for slaves.

@padamchen
Is there a treatment for Hereditary PTSD? I heard self-flaggelation helps! You should try, billions of people need treatment. Please mention me in your nobel prize speech.
Year's ago I learnt why Americans and westerners actually went to India... To feel good about themselves! To see lab rats of exotic cultures with superficiality, pain, suffering and disease on display of fraudsters, shysters and scam artists in a chaotic dump of a place that reeked of human feces and base human cultures intermixed with animism, striking colors, spices and curries gave enough of culture shock and more thrill than going to a circus that one would feel comfortable enough to return to their daily grind. Considering themselves lucky, cultured and pinnacle of civilization only made possible by likes of him/her and forefathers.
Indians are more liked in the West due to their amazing sucking-up skills. White masters order, Hindu slaves jump as high as they can. This was the case 100 years, 500 years ago, 1000 years ago and of course it's also the case now.

This picture is the best summary about Hindu "culture" out there:
1609745925982.png

Last edited:
The religion was born in a desert and they could build nothing there. They have nothing other than being a looting hordes. THEY looted the developed and peaceful civilization and appropriated everything . They were like ISIS than and they are ISIS now.
@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence
Janab how old are you? I stop the name calling at a certain mental boundary line age.

Only rare ones like the Barishal Bomber get that sordid honor when they really cross the line.

And janab please ... a single short and curly from my left pube is more Aryan than Hitler and his flock.

Cheers, Doc

Islam has always piggybacked on Persian achievement and coopted them as those of "Islam" when truth be told it was of the bloodlines and not the adopted faith.

Cheers, Doc
@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Irfan Baloch

@Markandeya

Triggered

And how! :rofl:

Cheers, Doc
Man, you are special kind of low-life, aren't you? Being the richest community of the Subcontinent, being a doctor, having family. But you will never overcome your Heridatary PTSD. Once a slave, always a slave! No matter how rich or educated you are. Mighty Muslims live rent free in the heads of billions of pagans. Congrats to that! :D

@Markandeya

Triggered

And how! :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

How often do you wash your Sudreh? Is that the only one you have? It stinks.
My Parsi " gin " friend had his sister sew him seven pairs, one for each day of the week and these were washed dried and folded spotlessly clean.

Last edited:
Calm down Indian! They were, arrr, they were... Did this, that and the other...
I don't think you're doing justice to the eons of burn both you and your zoro padrone received... he and his kin are living in exile unable to keep up with your kind(an hourglass flipped for one final time, a switch in need of gracious hindus)... who'd put rats to shame.
But this is the world we live in... triggered natives of Gangaland coming on a rivals forum venting frustrations, it seems now genetically embedded... or a psychological trauma that from very youth was channeled in hate...

At this point mark and eva, it's a pity that your kind was not liberated, shown the mirror and capacity to reflect and develop confidence be a civilization and not a zoo!
Whenever Trump, Kissinger or Churchill and their likes have said the obvious, political left feigned shock and disbelief, knowing full well what they themselves say behind closed doors. Political correctness 101 for you... you're the object of ridicule and laughter!

On your way, Apu!

You see they can't help it, 1000 years of spankings which they just won't forget. The Crusaders forgot it and moved on. The Mongols forgot what was eventually done to them, and moved on. So did the Russians and the Romanians.
But there is a desire for revenge here nurtured by a twisted historical perspective. Unfortunately this course of action is going to lead to a very undesirable result. There are only two Hindu majority countries in the world.

How often do you wash your Sidreh? Is that the only one you have? It stinks.
My Parsi " gin " friend had his sister sew him seven pairs, one for each day of the week and these were washed dried and folded spotlessly clean.

Sudreh, my cute D'hera friend.

Lol

Cheers, Doc

Peaceful civilization like where people are born and die as slaves and untouchables because they are excluded from four varna system of Hinduism, widows be burning alive with their dead husbands, piss drinking cow worshipping kind of civilization. You were dirty then and you are dirty now but we will change you in the future for good In Sha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom