What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lambi lambi chorna teri adat hai bai.
Cheers Doc

How many non Muslim Indians, leave alone Parsis, have you seen here with such a deep dive study of subcontinental Muslims?

Many of us come here and learn a lot more than they knew.

Not me.

Cheers, Doc

How many non Muslim Indians, leave alone Parsis, have you seen here with such a deep dive study of subcontinental Muslims?

Not me.

Cheers, Doc
Rehn dey tere se nai hoga Mr. Cheers Doc.

Orange flowers? Really?
For my reference can you expound which flowers accepted the call of Islam?

Did you hit your head or is this a trolling compulsion, from an intimidating intellectual to a troll, your posts have denegrated.

You rightly criticise our many shortcomings, but to do so on mundate things simply dilutes your stand.

My two cents.

Last edited:
It
For my reference can you expound which flowers accepted the call of Islam?

Did you hit your head or is this a trolling compulsion, from an intimidating intellectual to a troll, your posts have denegrated.

You rightly criticise our many shortcomings, but to do so on mundate things simply dilutes your stand.

My two cents.
It was a simple question, laced with irony perhaps, but a simple question nevertheless. India missed a trick here. You're right though. Why should I even bother to point out Indian own goals?

Get what back? We never surrendered our land or was forced to sign a surrender in front of our enemies.

Fun fact : The calendar of 2021 is the same as the calender of 1971 :lol:
B5D2D91C-59ED-4973-8E91-CB306FB20BE0.jpeg

1972 ,When Sam Bahadur signed away Chamb Jaurian and Thako chak in exchange for icy Turtok.,

Not me.

Cheers, Doc

I learnt about Muslims on this very forum. Our leaders have done the biggest treachery by not making right history as part of the curriculum. Hindus in India does not know abythingabout their foes, Han Chinese and Muslim Faith. Reading and Knowing is half battle won

I learnt about Muslims on this very forum. Our leaders have done the biggest treachery by not making right history as part of the curriculum. Hindus in India does not know abythingabout their foes, Han Chinese and Muslim Faith. Reading and Knowing is half battle won
Classic brahminist butthurt on display over 1000 years of Muslim rule. Why should the subcontinent belong to a bunch of Aryan migrants and their caste peddling supremacist nonsense? Mughals with their patronage of culture and arts were like a cosmic ray of light upon these heathen elephant riders. Brahminism should have been eradicated and condemned to history when mughals had the opportunity. Mughal Hindustan was the subcontinent's golden age.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ask Mr John McWhite next time you cold call him. Just ask him ONE question.

What ONE landmark do you associate with India?

See how long you can stay on the phone line after hearing his answer.

Look at you guys. So much religion bullshit fed in your head that you have divided flowers basis religion. Gainda flower is the most common flowers grown and used in India.

You guys are really funny.

Next you will ask, if the plucking was basis jhatka or halal .
yes don't let them pluck young buds. only mature flowers shall do
I thought he was kidding and I even gave him a lol smile.

Then I read @masterchief_mirza

I still think @El Sidd was tongue firmly in cheek

The mogul is displaying a worrying tilt off late.

Cheers, Doc
These flowers don't usually get used for this so i said it

Title is confusing. It should be Indian war hero's grave...
Get what back? We never surrendered our land or was forced to sign a surrender in front of our enemies
You surrendered your area in 1962, then in 1965, then in 1971, then in 2009 and now in 2020. You were forced to sign a surrender in 1962 by an army that matched your number.
Fun fact : The calendar of 2021 is the same as the calender of 1971 :lol:
We have been hearing this from quite some time now instead 2020 turned out to be a year just like 1962 and 2021 wont be different.

Last edited:

Yes in the absence of living close to Muslims ( not possible these past 30 years) this forum is a vital learning tool for your generation.

Pity very few Indian Muslims here though.

The ones like xeuss are the educated lot.

That's like 1% of them.

Cheers, Doc

Title is confusing. It should be Indian war hero's grave...

You surrendered your area in 1962, then in 1965, then in 1971, then in 2009 and now in 2020. You were forced to sign a surrender in 1962 by an army that matched your number.

We have been hearing this from quite some time now instead 2020 turned out to be a year just like 1962 and 2021 wont be different.
Over a third of the erstwhile princely state of Kashmir was surrendered to Pakistan in 1947 also. Hari Singh wasn't too happy.

Had asked mods to close it

Could you comment on my post below. A simple agree or disagree:,
How the dhokla mixes?
-_____
In all their 1300 years of living in India, no Parsi has ever acquired any proficiency in any Indian language to contribute the tiniest amount to India's composite culture, nor have they culturally connected with any indigenous culture in India.
Parsis have yet to produce:
Ameer Khusro ( 1253-1325 AD) who learned Hindi, blended Farsi and Turkish and developed a whole new genre of devotional music the qawwali.
Thousands of Sufi mystics and Muslim scholars who studied Sanskrit, Hindi, Tamil Malyalam, Bengali, and every language in India, and who wrote in those languages. , Dara Shikoh who translated the Ramayana into Farsi, ; Malik Mohammad Jaisi who wrote the epic Padmavat , Umaru Pulavar who wrote the epic Seerapuranam in Tamil, Qazi Nazrul Islam ( Bengali), Vaikom Mohammad Basheer ( Malayalam), Bashir Mujavar ( Marathi), Basharat Ahmed ( Gujarati) . There are Muslim writers in every language of India
Muslims contributed to music blending in singing Hindu bhajans ( Munna Master), mastered Indian music like thumri and Khyal with copious references to Hindu deities ( Lord Krishna, and Shiva as favorites. ). Muslim musicians playing the sitar (Vilayat Khan), Tabla ( Zakir Khan), Veena ( Asad Ali Khan) ... I
What did the Parsis do.? Show me a single Parsi professor of Sanskrit
In science and technology we will leave it for another day to tell this "ignorant one" who is Abdul Kalam, Zahoor Qasim, Salim Ali.

We could fill this forum with how Muslims blended into every
niche in Indian society, with Mohammed Rafi singing Mujhe ApniSharan me lelo Ram...

Nope we will be asking what happens if a Ravidas caste touches the food of a dwija during a wedding banquet.

Disappointed in your response.
I am afraid you didn't answer my question. Dumping Wikipedia shows poor intellectual stamina.
If I were to dump the Indian Muslim page from Wikipedia here it would take you several hours simply to read the list, forget about trying to research each individual.

None of the people listed in the Wikipedia dump you listed has the slightest connection or contribution to any literary or cultural heritage of any ethnic linguistic group in India (other than perhaps Gujarati) . Not even the national language Hindi has any significance for Indian Parsis. There is one exception amongy global Parsis which is Rachel Viccaji who ironically is Pakistani .

So my statement stands:
Indian Parsis view India as a business and career opportunity, and have little love for anything that defines Indian culture. I will change my mind if I see a Parsi singing Hindu Bhajans like Munna Master or see Parsis decorating the throne of the Goddess Durga during Durga Puja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom