What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Jinnah's Pakistan, it's worse than what Jinnah complained in 47, "moth-eaten" in 47, to "half of the pie". in 71.

India is much worse than it was in 1947. "Secularism" took its mask off (Love you Modiji 😘 )

India is much worse than it was in 1947. "Secularism" took its mask off (Love you Modiji 😘 )
India only increased in the area since 1947. More regions came to be part of the union since 47. Economically we are better off, internal security improved greatly, secularism is constitutionally entrenched unless we declare state religion, it's intact. I don't know which world you live in, but I want you to stay there. 😂

Secularism was added in 1976 in the Constitution of India by Indira Gandhi to continue to get Muslim vote. India with 80% plus hindus , is as Hindu as it gets. USA , UK, FRANCE etc are also a Christian state but have equality as the basis. India too will be in similar lines. It can never be a religion zombie state that its neighbor is.

First the brainwashed tongue wagged Hindu Saffron act...after you learnt it was in Jamia Milia Islamia...it became something else. Facts is upkeep of this 1947 grave was Jamia responsiblity. Due to covid annual maintenance could not happened and it was natural wear and tear. This is emotional issue for Indian Army. This is Regimental Honor and was a disgrace for the Regiment which got the MVC. Issue sorted but you do know someone in Army must have been pulled up too.
i was just commenting on the flowers and their colours.

I'm simply interested in an intellectual conversation. 99.99% of the time I stay out of Pakistan- India internal conversations...

QUESTIONS:

1. 2 state theory applies for Palestine too? since grave vandalism is the benchmark now
  2. Why can't it just be stupid people doing criminal acts and not the entire country being brushed broadly for it?
Did Pakistans sole noble prize winner not get his grave destroyed and his contribution and win rejected by Pakistan for 30 years and only in 2016 honored him?

Was there not just recently (a few days ago)a Hindu temple that got destroyed and burnt down in Pakistan? This was reported in many western media.

Simple answer is that Pakistan doesn't need secularism to exist as a unit, while India does need secularism to exist, unless you one of those Indian "Intellectuals" who think that it is possible to annihilate a population of 200 million and still survive as a unit.

India only increased in the area since 1947. More regions came to be part of the union since 47. Economically we are better off, internal security improved greatly, secularism is constitutionally entrenched unless we declare state religion, it's intact. I don't know which world you live in, but I want you to stay there. 😂

China took 100 sq km and you guys couldn't do anything about it LMAOO, keep living in your fantasy world
Secularism was added in 1976 in the Constitution of India by Indira Gandhi to continue to get Muslim vote. India with 80% plus hindus , is as Hindu as it gets. USA , UK, FRANCE etc are also a Christian state but have equality as the basis. India too will be in similar lines. It can never be a religion zombie state that its neighbor is.

LMAO, West is more atheist than Christian. Religion is purposely kept out of public sphere.

Never picked on them in anyway. Nice whataboutism tho LMFAO

I can murder, steal, rape and commit other acts in violation of Islam. I can call myself Muslim. @jus_chillin would not object to any of such people calling themselves Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom