What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please man. You must be high on leftover eggnog if you buy into the militia fairytale.

You are facing a billion plus armed Hindus.

The mountains will be where you will make your last stand.

Depending on what way the Iranians and Afghans play their cards.

Cheers, Doc

Apart from blowing a lot of hot air and talking s**t, 1.4 billion indians ain't gonna do s**t against Pakistan. You guys just don't have in you and you know it. But keep talking for entertainment purposes............. :lol:

Please man. You must be high on leftover eggnog if you buy into the militia fairytale.

You are facing a billion plus armed Hindus.

The mountains will be where you will make your last stand.

Depending on what way the Iranians and Afghans play their cards.

Cheers, Doc

I'm not high, I don't drink, it lowers your testosterone.

We're not facing a billion (not that it matters), we're facing a few hundred million who have the average age of 30, ours is 19.
Make sure you tell them to take their blood pressure tablets, and bring their zimmer frames, our lands are quite inhospitable than the warm plains of ganga matha.

I see you're familiar with mountains, ah, then you'll know how many times invaders met their end with mountains aiding the defenders. Not that we'll need them for your lot.
The Iranians and Afghans, yep they hate you.

You keep forgetting you are 1.5 billion weak. There would not be order from your chaos.

Comparison with America or Russia is unfair. Chinese are homogenous to an extent to drive these initiatives.

You are already late in Punjab and Assam. South lives on a different frequency. The stronghold of central Indian plateau is encircled.

I send out good happy thoughts.

What good is your happy thoughts? What is it going to do in real life?

Bro, the guy is mentally ill. He is pulling out these retarded figures like "5 guns versus 1". Like the rest of his kind, he has 0 evidence and proof for his claims. He doesn't know what he is talking about. He lives in a low IQ bollywood fantasy world.

Hilarious bro.

We're not facing a billion (not that it matters), we're facing a few hundred million who have the average age of 30, ours is 19.
Make sure you tell them to take their blood pressure tablets, and bring their zimmer frames, our lands are quite inhospitable than the warm plains of ganga matha.

I see you're familiar with mountains, ah, then you'll know how many times invaders met their end with mountains aiding the defenders. Not that we'll need them for your lot.

Bro, this guy is mentally retarded and challenged. He is just spouting his fantasies. These guys are ONLY good at talking because they know the reality that they don't have the bottle for an ACTUAL fight.

When our armies destroy each other, when we destroy our main urban megapolises, there will still be rural India and rural Pakistan that survives.

Trust me you will not even put a dent of more than a hundred million of us before you are done.

After that it's going to be rock and roll Indian Mad Max style.

Gangs of Wasseypur meets Mirzapur meets Rakhthcharitra.

All the way to the mountains like the Marathas.

You can make your stand there. As long as the foothills are garrisoned off.

And the vital water and farmlands.

Cheers, Doc

In real life when you meet Afghans and Iranians, I find them to be generally friendly and easy to get along with. But yes bangladeshi hatred towards Pakistan and Pakistanis has now increased even beyond indian hindu and sikh levels.

I hope you agree that Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan. Read my posts to @masterchief_mirza ; @xeuss @Cliftonite

I left out Hindus and Sikhs since we were discussing Indian Muslims.
There are substantial sections of Hindus, particularly in the South ( Tamil Nadu, Kerala) and North East ( Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal) who have very little enmity towards Pakistan. Most Sikhs have turned full circle. Their earlier animosity towards Muslims was based on a historical manipulation of their fight with Mughals ( an exact parallel of the Maratha Mughal conflict) .
Most Sikhs are very friendly towards Muslims. In the recent Delhi riots ( February 2020 ) Sikhs offered relief and shelter to Muslims.

So what did you do to help them?
[/QUOTE]

I hope you agree that Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan. Read my posts to @masterchief_mirza ; @xeuss @Cliftonite

I left out Hindus and Sikhs since we were discussing Indian Muslims.
There are substantial sections of Hindus, particularly in the South ( Tamil Nadu, Kerala) and North East ( Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal) who have very little enmity towards Pakistan. Most Sikhs have turned full circle. Their earlier animosity towards Muslims was based on a historical manipulation of their fight with Mughals ( an exact parallel of the Maratha Mughal conflict) .
Most Sikhs are very friendly towards Muslims. In the recent Delhi riots ( February 2020 ) Sikhs offered relief and shelter to Muslims.

So what did you do to help them?
[/QUOTE]

Nowadays, I would say that indians Muslims are at most wary of Pakistanis but probably don't collectively hate us anymore. They obviously have far more pressing matters to deal with.
Ah, it's banter bro. I know.

Bro, this guy once said that dravidian south indians are more Aryan and Persian than modern day Iranians............ :lol:

When our armies destroy each other, when we destroy our main urban megapolises, there will still be rural India and rural Pakistan that survives.

Trust me you will not even put a dent of more than a hundred million of us before you are done.

Cheers, Doc

Yep and that's where rural Pakistan would finish off the rural Indians. You haven't met quite as a fearsome lot as they.
Of course I don't trust you, and we're kill off hundreds of millions before it gets down to the nitty gritty hand to hand. Of course with your ageing and weak population you will be in no position to fight.
The only Indian 'mad max style' you will have is among yourselves, murdering each other for the leftovers. The very thought of crossing over to the wilderness of 'evil beef eating Pakistan' fills you with dread now, let alone when you lost all.
The Marathas certainly did march to the mountains, which quickly saw them wiped out on their very motherland by the Afghans, ending them forever as a power. The Jatts and Rajputs sniggered whilst it happened.

Our stand will be on your very necks, the moment you make our move, please see last year for a practical lesson.

Nowadays, I would say that indians Muslims are at most wary of Pakistanis but probably don't collectively hate us anymore. They obviously have far more pressing matters to deal with.

Bro, this guy once said that dravidian south indians are more Aryan and Persian than modern day Iranians............ :lol:
[/QUOTE]

What you see of Indian Hindus today has been building since the 90s.

30 years.

26/11 generation was the one that swept Modi to power.

Kashmir.

Bombay blasts.

So yes, you guys are definitely responsible for what Indian Muslims are bearing the brunt of.

Not that they are innocent washed in milk either.

Bombay and 26/11 could never have happened without the help of Indians.

We are locked in this war of attrition.

Barbara is right. This thing is not going to have a hard stop on a line drawn on a paper may by a white man.

It will move to it's inevitable climax.

Cheers, Doc

30 years.

Kashmir.

Bombay blasts.

So yes, you guys are definitely responsible for what Indian Muslims are bearing the brunt of.

Barbara is right. This thing is not going to have a hard stop on a line drawn on a paper may by a white man.

Cheers, Doc
[/QUOTE]

After this glorious war is over will dravidian south indians become more Arayan and Persian than REAL Iranians as per your claims?

30 years.

Kashmir.

Bombay blasts.

Cheers, Doc

After this glorious war is over will dravidian south indians become more Arayan and Persian than REAL Iranians as per your claims?
[/QUOTE]

Where is your best buddy pan Islamic nowadays?

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc
You forget one very important thing. Islam will live. Muslims will live. Even if Pakistan goes. We occupy a third of the world.

But Hinduism will be dealt a death blow if anything happens to India.

You forget one very important thing. Islam will live. Muslims will live. Even if Pakistan goes. We occupy a third of the world.

But Hinduism will be dealt a death blow if anything happens to India.

Islam without its nuclear arm will be mopped up by the Christians and the Jews a lot more easily once you are finished.

There is really no easy bloodless finish to a fight of civilizations that was born out of blood.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom