What's new

Google CANCELS talk by DALIT Activist

Oh please, I don't worship Lakshmi mata and her artificial ownership of money which creates artificial and very avoidable injustices, disparities, violence, atrocities and disharmony.
That's completely fine afaic

"your religion is your religion, my religion is mine" .. I could but will not be baited into going into deeper theological aspects of that.. so lets just leave it alone.

1654465160165.png

just as an addendum: no, you did not bowl a good delivery.. just not worth the effort comfortable driving it past covers for a couple.

Steal ? Narendra bhai is stealing from my family through various tax extortions and using them for war mongering and buidling many Hindutvadi tallest-statues-in-the-world and new PM palaces and repairing that temple in the Himalayas that was damaged by cloudburst some years ago and giving to his buddies Ambani and Adani and of course giving to various bhagwa terrorist groups. So my family is paying for its own eventual murder. :rofl:
sorry to hear, it much suck to be you.. my sympathies :cry:

Well, other than quite a few people interested on PDF the state secretary for my state of a major public Communist group in India was certainly interested in my "retarded ideas" to have a few discussion meetings with me some years ago when I wanted to join that group. Must have been his surprise that a young Muslim fellow these days in not a college environment wants to join an old Communist group. Or my sincerity and intelligence must have interested him though my political ideas were not so developed then as now. But this I have already told you in the Jam Saqi thread yet you demand "Name one". Read that thread again. But since you are not a revolutionary and your born culture wasn't born of revolution you don't understand that revolution can arise from one person and then spread, sooner or with time and through various means employed to bring the changes.
Listen, commie bhai

I not only know muslims, but happen to be related to some of them.. a spectacular crew of pure awesomeness, I love them..

don't you dare hide behind Islam now, everyone knows you're a hardcore atheist.

and yeah, despite your starvation and slum living problems, I do empathize.. hope Shit gets better for you bro, sunnier days ahead... and so on.. \m/ lol ..

and my "born culture" is not to blame for your misery.

....revolution can arise from one person and then spread, sooner or with time and through various means employed to bring the changes.

aaja fir... security ke mamlai mein kisi se kam nahi hai hamari forces

1654466017098.png

1654466056075.png

1654466114117.png

lo kallo "revolution"... your worthless commie kanpatti isi already in their crosshairs :sniper:

Google canceled a talk by an Indian Dalit activist after employees targeted her, saying she was "anti-Hindu."

Thenmozhi Soundararajan appealed to CEO Pichai — who belongs to an upper caste Hindu family — with no result.

25% of U.S. Dalits report facing verbal/physical abuse.

There’s a network of upper caste Hindus reaching high positions in tech companies in the US who then make it harder for anyone else to move up the ladder - for example, in 2020 one IT company’s recruiter sent out emails seeking applicants but “do not submit Muslim candidates.”

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek@Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan

@Wood @jamahir

@Faqirze
It appears Muslims are banned from meaninful jobs in Silicon valley in California, of course they will wheel out a few token faces to prove otherwise. The Hindjew grip is quite strong. The US companies get the Indian recruiters to do the dirty discrimination.

Thankfully most of these scums work in the US which is digging its own grave bringing these lot in. Other countries wised up a while ago and stopped their visas.

BAD FOR US LMAOOOO

Their community is one of lowest earners in UK, indicating they belong to lower income groups on an average

Like all "have nots" they will believe in supremacy of faith, supremacy of race, supremacy of xyz to escape realities of low income

Chinese ethnic group biggest earners in the UK

And we are one of the highest earners in US and Canada. Indians make the most money in US

Madni Bappa, you berate Sharma for bigging up his upper caste privilege ( and you should berate him ) but then indulge in racism yourself on a thread that is about religion-linked political, social and socio-economic oppression of the original inhabitants of a country by Aryans who came 3000 years ago ? Can I be racist to you and say "Bloody anda pinda chunda" about Seraiki or Potohari or *fill in the blanks* language in Pakistan ?

Absolutely ! These Hindutvadi code monkeys flooding out of Indian colleges every year do "work" that a Western programmer would either reject outright to keep his dignity or would ask for big money to do this dirty work. Hence the Western companies, most of which are useless anyway - like some Capitalist office for Wall Street - send out the work to India where are based these code monkey companies like Infosys, TCS and so on which are essentially sweat shops to seat these Hindutvadi code monkeys and get them to do the dirty work. Or the said monkey are "on-sited" to the Western contract giver's office or the Indian sweat shop company's Western office and thus arrive these Hindutvadis to spread their filth.

Think about this : TCS was established in 1968, more than 50 years ago, and currently has 528,748 employees out of which most will be computer engineers. Infosys was established in 1981, 41 years ago, and currently has 276,319 employees out of which most will be computer engineers. These two companies are among the top Indian "IT services" companies. So these two companies being there for at least four decades and having hundreds of thousands of computer engineers could not put a team each consisting of ten people to design an Indian microprocessor and operating system. What use are those overhyped "company processes", project managers and team leaders they have if they couldn't generate intellectual contrbution from their companies to India and to the computing world in general ? What use has been the "education" these computer engineers have had in those fraudia overhyped colleges like Lovely Professional University, BITS Pilani, the IIITs and so on ? There are at least two million computer engineers / PhDs in India yet not a single local microprocessor and operation system. But what is certainly output from these computer engineers is irrationality, criminality and non-contribution to humanity which is reflected in this case in these Google's Hindutvadis getting Google to stop this Dalit activist from giving a talk.
Why would IT services company design or build processors or OS? Accenture, ADP, AON, Capgemini, no one builds Processors or OS's just like thier piers Infy and TCS. What a fuckin dumb argument..

Maybe we should focus on our country first where the Generals have turned the whole country into a prison for 220 million people.

Never heard of a Muslim Dalit, is that a new caste Hindus have fabricated?
Read it - there are Christian castes as well!
Never heard of a Muslim Dalit, is that a new caste Hindus have fabricated?
Quoting from it :
She said the first census in 1871 argued that Upper castes (Syeds, Sheikhs, Pathans and Mughals) were only 19% of the Muslim people of India. “If caste has historically determined what kind of jobs people are able to do, what industries they are in, where their houses are and whether they get to study, what is the status of those 81% of Lower caste Muslims today?

Always wondered and suspected this but didn't imagine the extent: look at this

Quoting:

Muslim communities in India apply a system of religious stratification.[1] It developed as a result of ethnic segregation between the foreign conquerors who converted people to Islam (Ashraf) (also known as tabqa-i ashrafiyya[2]) and the local converts (Ajlaf) as well as the segregation of the local converts.[3] Non-Ashrafs are converts from Hinduism, usually from the lower castes.[4] Pasmandas include Ajlaf and Arzal Muslims, and Ajlafs' statuses are defined by them being descendants of converts to Islam and are also defined by their pesha (profession).[5]

The Biradari System is how social stratification manifests itself in Pakistan, and to an extent also India.[6] Ashrafism, Syedism, Zatism, Sharifism, Biradarism, and the Quom System are aspects of the caste system among Muslims in South Asia.[7] Concepts of "paak" (pure/clean) and "naapak" (religiously impure/unclean/polluted, which is also used to refer to infidels[8]) are found in South Asian Muslims.[9] The South Asian Muslim caste system also includes hierarchical classifications of khandan (dynasty, family, or lineage descent) and nasab (a group based on blood ties/lineage).[5]

Back
Top Bottom