What's new

Google CANCELS talk by DALIT Activist

The Hindu American Foundation protested an anti caste discrimination bill in California.
See now that’s scumbag territory and I have no problems saying that. Inclusiveness is one thing but host countries shouldn’t pussy foot around drawing strict red lines when it comes to letting immigrants bringing their cultural baggage in tow.

Problem with these indians filling Western companies with other indians is that these organisations begin to become less innovative, productive and less advanced. They become more inferior. This is due to indians having a low racial IQ:

Though for some reason people credit Nadella for transforming Msft into the internet and cloud giant it has become. His predecessors Balmer and Gates hought it fit to buy a small company owned by a Mr Chadda , a 28 year old then, for the fancy dynamic graphing sw the kid and his classmates had developed (it eventually became windows media player )....May be you should read about Vinid Khosla and what he did for Sun. Or about Guthikondala Rao and Gallium Arsenide chips.

These giants didn't lack innovative abilities, India just wasn't ready at that time.

What advanced technologies or sciences have over 1.4 billion indians invented in the ENTIRE history of mankind? Internet, computers, aeroplanes, cars, tanks, submarines, satellites, modern technogy, modern sewage systems, modern communications, skyscrapers were all 100% indigenously invented by NON-indian, WHITE western european christians.
Unfortunately you're right in this.

Though for some reason people credit Nadella for transforming Msft into the internet and cloud giant it has become. His predecessors Balmer and Gates hought it fit to buy a small company owned by a Mr Chadda , a 28 year old then, for the fancy dynamic graphing sw the kid and his classmates had developed (it eventually became windows media player )....May be you should read about Vinid Khosla and what he did for Sun. Or about Guthikondala Rao and Gallium Arsenide chips.

These giants didn't lack innovative abilities, India just wasn't ready at that time.

Do you have a link to some genuine and credible evidence that can confirm this? Even if it is true it means nothing. As the equipment, technology and expertise this indian used for transferring Microsoft to the Internet had ALREADY been invented by the white race so this indian was using the achievements of the white european races to achieve something himself. That is not INNOVATION.

Caste grifter btfoed. Based Pichai.

Ye madarchod jidhar bhi jate hain gaand dalte hain. Every organization they go to they turn it into Star Plus.

Thing is, when you are running Google, they let you do it.

I mean what's Google gonna do? Fire the UC Indian workers and hire the quotadharis from Champ University (ChampU) in UP?

I would personally favor such an outcome. Seriously, FAANG should fire all UC workers and hire only Dalits. You know - putting your money where your mouth is etc etc.

Do you have a link to some genuine and credible evidence that can confirm this? Even if it is true it means nothing. As the equipment, technology and expertise this indian used for transferring Microsoft to the Internet had ALREADY been invented by the white race so this indian was using the achievements of the white european races to achieve something himself. That is not INNOVATION.
When somebody says prove it to me, it can be offensive to someone like me. First make the effort to search and almost all of this should be out in public domain.

You are also confusing invention with innovation. My view is Indians have innovated a lot but invented zilch

I found this part of the post funny

1654458527914.png

Russia there was a court case where some academics wanted the Bhagavad Gita banned in Russia because they said it was a extremist literature of the wrong king promoting religious extremism, racism, gender violence and removing of dignity from humans on those bases and others ?
Nope,

Every Russian Govt except communists have had strong connections to Russian Orthodox Church and project Russia as leader among Orthodox Christians

Hare Krishnas converting Russians Christians didn't go well with Russian Orthodox Church and Russian state will always back them over a foreign faith

Hindu American Foundation are lapdogs and offshoots of RSS in America.

Same people, different name.
They don't even try to hide it to begin with, I knew an Indian uncle myself who I discovered was a leader of a local VHP branch here where I live at. I was shocked to say the least when I discovered that these rats also operate in foreign countries, and that openly. When I asked him about it he told me that it was a "charity and activist organization" working for Hindus and the "wellbeing" of society worldwide (big LOL). It was obvious he was lying through his teeth but I pretended to fall for his explanation nonetheless as I didn't want to get started or jeopardize the relation I had with him. Its shocking how they manage to disguise their regressive extremist views in front of others, the views of these people would put a Klan member living in the deep South in a state of shock and disgust :lol:

Last edited:
When somebody says prove it to me, it can be offensive to someone like me. First make the effort to search and almost all of this should be out in public domain.

You are also confusing invention with innovation. My view is Indians have innovated a lot but invented zilch

As you are the one that is making the claim, it is YOUR responsibility to provide the evidence otherwise your claims have very little credibility especially since india and indians are responsible for the world's BIGGEST FAKE NEWS and PROPAGANDA factory:

They don't even try to hide it to begin with, I knew an Indian uncle myself who I discovered was a leader of a local VHP branch here where I live at. I was shocked to say the least when I discovered that these rats also operate in foreign countries, and that openly. When I asked him about it he told me that it was a "charity and activist organization" working for Hindus and the "wellbeing" of society worldwide (big LOL). It was obvious he was lying through his teeth but I pretended to fall for his explanation nonetheless as I didn't want to get started or jeopardize the relation I had with him. Its shocking how they manage to disguise their regressive extremist views in front of others, the views of these people would put a Klan member living in the deep South in a state of shock and disgust :lol:

Why would you want to have such a relationship with such people? You may as well convert to hindu rss-ism yourself.......... :disagree:

See now that’s scumbag territory and I have no problems saying that. Inclusiveness is one thing but host countries shouldn’t pussy foot around drawing strict red lines when it comes to letting immigrants bringing their cultural baggage in tow.
HAF protested the bolded part of assertion by California State

The State of California has asserted that the caste system is “a strict Hindu social and religious hierarchy,” and therefore an integral part of Hindu teachings and practices.

California’s case against Cisco Systems is unconstitutional

Issues like these have happened before with California state
California textbook controversy over Hindu history

Boss, as I've told you before, on multiple occasions.. ki dunia bhot badi hai, its very vast.. apna gharana sambhal lo, wohi hi kafi hai

puri dunia ko change karnay ke lafdon mein mat faso..

Please don't push your personal Delhi to London via Perm trips as the definitive answer to human understandings. Read this post of mine.

adapt, learn, survive.. life is NOT easy for anyone, rich or poor.. I seen happy poor people and absolutely miserable beyond belief rich folk.. doesnt apply to everyone but it happens that way a lot.

Oh please, I don't worship Lakshmi mata and her artificial ownership of money which creates artificial and very avoidable injustices, disparities, violence, atrocities and disharmony.

what 3000 year oppression ? wtf did I or anyone I know, am related to or friends with have to do with some 3000 years ago BS ? .. who cares ? and wtf is "her people" ?

You are mocking a Dalit female whose community suffered that very 3000 year oppression you are trying to hide.

you're a collectivist robot, you want a nanny state governing every aspect of our life, you want a demented autocracy to steal from everyone.. a system which has literally no good examples (pls dont say DPRK, I BEG you, pls do not say DPRK) of its enforcement throughout our "collective" history as a species.

Steal ? Narendra bhai is stealing from my family through various tax extortions and using them for war mongering and buidling many Hindutvadi tallest-statues-in-the-world and new PM palaces and repairing that temple in the Himalayas that was damaged by cloudburst some years ago and giving to his buddies Ambani and Adani and of course giving to various bhagwa terrorist groups. So my family is paying for its own eventual murder. :rofl:

conclusion: you appear to be an extremely low iq and low intelligence person in every way imaginable, at least based on your postings on this forum.

You seem to have forgotten you being told off in your I-hate-beggars thread. You seem to have forgotten being a sociopath and other things by me and others.

nobody agrees, much less wants your retarded ideas to come to fruition.. could you name 5 users here who agree to your ideas ? .. o, 3 ? ... 2 ? no ? .. 1 ? .. who ? idhar bhejo, main theek karega.

Well, other than quite a few people interested on PDF the state secretary for my state of a major public Communist group in India was certainly interested in my "retarded ideas" to have a few discussion meetings with me some years ago when I wanted to join that group. Must have been his surprise that a young Muslim fellow these days in not a college environment wants to join an old Communist group. Or my sincerity and intelligence must have interested him though my political ideas were not so developed then as now. But this I have already told you in the Jam Saqi thread yet you demand "Name one". Read that thread again. But since you are not a revolutionary and your born culture wasn't born of revolution you don't understand that revolution can arise from one person and then spread, sooner or with time and through various means employed to bring the changes.

TCS Infy etc make money by exporting work of trained sw ppl and sys admins etc - product invention and design was not their biz model - that may change now and I'm seeing some initial signs if it.

I will start by saying that I know about OS things but I won't say how. :)

These right-wing code monkeys simply don't have the intellect to design from scratch an innovative, fantasic, reliable and responsive general purpose OS like QNX which can run from Blackberry phones to automobiles to nuclear power stations to aircraft to units within the International Space Station to other things. TCS, "Infy" and HCL can either implement some other's designed OS like some "hardened" Linux or a DOS copy or write a while(1) loop with interrupt handling that cannot certainly be called a OS. Those HCL "computer experts" you speak of and another big Indian company Cyient were involved in the general set of problems that made Boeing 737-Max planes to crash and kill hundreds of people :

Boeing engineers blame cheap Indian software for 737 Max problems​

Boeing engineers say 737 Max software outsourced from India’s HCL Technologies & Cyient. HCL denies link to troubles of 737 Max, two of which crashed.​

PETER ROBISON
2 July, 2019 08:51 am IST

Seattle: It remains the mystery at the heart of Boeing Co.’s 737 Max crisis: how a company renowned for meticulous design made seemingly basic software mistakes leading to a pair of deadly crashes. Longtime Boeing engineers say the effort was complicated by a push to outsource work to lower-paid contractors.

The Max software — plagued by issues that could keep the planes grounded months longer after U.S. regulators this week revealed a new flaw — was developed at a time Boeing was laying off experienced engineers and pressing suppliers to cut costs.

Increasingly, the iconic American planemaker and its subcontractors have relied on temporary workers making as little as $9 an hour to develop and test software, often from countries lacking a deep background in aerospace — notably India.

In offices across from Seattle’s Boeing Field, recent college graduates employed by the Indian software developer HCL Technologies Ltd. occupied several rows of desks, said Mark Rabin, a former Boeing software engineer who worked in a flight-test group that supported the Max.

The coders from HCL were typically designing to specifications set by Boeing. Still, “it was controversial because it was far less efficient than Boeing engineers just writing the code,” Rabin said. Frequently, he recalled, “it took many rounds going back and forth because the code was not done correctly.”

Boeing’s cultivation of Indian companies appeared to pay other dividends. In recent years, it has won several orders for Indian military and commercial aircraft, such as a $22 billion one in January 2017 to supply SpiceJet Ltd. That order included 100 737-Max 8 jets and represented Boeing’s largest order ever from an Indian airline, a coup in a country dominated by Airbus.

Based on resumes posted on social media, HCL engineers helped develop and test the Max’s flight-display software, while employees from another Indian company, Cyient Ltd., handled software for flight-test equipment.

Costly Delay

In one post, an HCL employee summarized his duties with a reference to the now-infamous model, which started flight tests in January 2016: “Provided quick workaround to resolve production issue which resulted in not delaying flight test of 737-Max (delay in each flight test will cost very big amount for Boeing).”

Boeing said the company did not rely on engineers from HCL and Cyient for the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System, which has been linked to the Lion Air crash last October and the Ethiopian Airlines disaster in March. The Chicago-based planemaker also said it didn’t rely on either firm for another software issue disclosed after the crashes: a cockpit warning light that wasn’t working for most buyers.
Sales are another reason to send the work overseas. In exchange for an $11 billion order in 2005 from Air India, Boeing promised to invest $1.7 billion in Indian companies. That was a boon for HCL and other software developers from India, such as Cyient, whose engineers were widely used in computer-services industries but not yet prominent in aerospace.

Rockwell Collins, which makes cockpit electronics, had been among the first aerospace companies to source significant work in India in 2000, when HCL began testing software there for the Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based company. By 2010, HCL employed more than 400 people at design, development and verification centers for Rockwell Collins in Chennai and Bangalore.

That same year, Boeing opened what it called a “center of excellence” with HCL in Chennai, saying the companies would partner “to create software critical for flight test.” In 2011, Boeing named Cyient, then known as Infotech, to a list of its “suppliers of the year” for design, stress analysis and software engineering on the 787 and the 747-8 at another center in Hyderabad.
Yes, HCL and Cyient code monkeys sit in their "Centers of excellence" which are situated in every street corner in Bangalore and Hyderabad and write code that kills people. :lol: Shabaash ! And there must have been quite a few Lovely Professional University and BITS Pilani graduates in this team of plane crashers. This is the story of all the code monkeys in India.

India did drop the ball on semi conductors. An area where brain drain in the 70s and 80s has probably cost us 50 years dearly.

What brain drain ?

O/s ? It's no big deal. But there's very little money in them. Because only a handful make it to the big league.

So what is the problem in developing a reliable, responsive, GUI capable like QNX and making it to the big league ? There are at least two million computer engineers in India, use them. Let me tell you the story of DRDO whose chief in 2010 VK Saraswat announced that year grandly that DRDO is developing a super duper OS for India :
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is working on creating a futuristic computing system, including India's own operating system, said V.K. Saraswat, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister and DRDO Director-General.

Talking to journalists after inaugurating the DRDO Transit Facility here on Saturday, Dr. Saraswat said: “We do not have our own operating system. Today, various bodies, including banks and defence establishments, need security. Having our own operating system will help us prevent hacking of our systems.”

Two software engineering centres are being set up for this purpose in Bangalore and New Delhi. “To start with, we will have 25 scientists at each of these centres. We are in touch with institutes such as the Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institute of Technology Madras and the Centre for Development of Telematics, besides universities and industries. We will use available talent.” Citing security reasons, he refused to provide details of organisations involved in the project.

The new operating system would also have commercial use, he said and added: “With a home-grown system, the source code will be with us and it helps in securing our systems,” he said. Asked about the money involved for the project and the timeframe, Dr. Saraswat said it was fairly a costly affair, without elaborating on the timeframe.
And then the next update was two years later :
To thwart cyber attacks and ensure security of networks, the Defence Research and Development Organisation is developing its own operating system, said V.K. Saraswat, its Director-General.

The Indian operating system will take a couple of more years to become operational. About 150 engineers and scientists of the defence organisation and academic institutions have been working for the past year-and-a-half on the project, he said on the sidelines of an international conference on navigation and communication here today. “The system will ensure that we are independent of what's happening outside and ensure the safety of our own networks,” he said.
So in two years the number of people working on this "futuristic" OS jumped from 50 to 150. It is now 2022, 12 years from the start of the project, what is the result ? Like most Indians when in groups and with PhDs and the name Bharat it is all about bombast and no intellectual output. And it is apt that this VK Saraswat fellow is now an ardent Hindutvadi who goes about talking about power of gemstones and he being one of the leaders of VIBHA which is an RSS body that arranges conferences and education about "ancient Hindu high technologies". :lol:

An Indian owned company in Detroit suburb specialized in o/s for embedded systems in collaboration with Ford, again some 35 years ago and hired a bunch of us (yes me) to develop specialized runtimes - you may have heard of Windriver - before it was bought by the biggie , they bought us for a song!

Wind River which produced VxWorks was bought by Intel, this I know. I had a book with VxWorks system calls and configuration techniques and VxWorks wasn't a general purpose RTOS like QNX and as far as I remember wasn't modular at all again unlike QNX.

1. What do you mean by specialized runtimes ?

2. What were you doing with VxWorks ?

Your comment took me down the memory lane. 40 years ago you have no idea how vibrant the Operating Systems chapter of the Computer Society of India was. We all left

Since you say you are experienced with OS workings what's the problem in you starting a company to design an innovative, reliable and responsive OS since the DRDO OS project was all bombast and no output ?

Lol what?

What did you LOL for in the first place ?

Nope,

Every Russian Govt except communists have had strong connections to Russian Orthodox Church and project Russia as leader among Orthodox Christians

Hare Krishnas converting Russians Christians didn't go well with Russian Orthodox Church and Russian state will always back them over a foreign faith

Especially when that foreign faith's particular text has nothing to positively contribute to the world. :)

Secondly, taking your own point of Russian Christians converting to Hare Krishna sect, those Hindutvadis who protested the banning - VHP, BJP and co. - would have been very proud of the Russian Christians converting to Hare Krishna but their fascist government in India since 2014 have ironically put in laws preventing Hindus from converting to other religions including Buddhism which Hindutvadis claim is a "Dharmic" religion. :lol:

As you are the one that is making the claim, it is YOUR responsibility to provide the evidence otherwise your claims have very little credibility especially since india and indians are responsible for the world's BIGGEST FAKE NEWS and PROPAGANDA factory:
What claim? I cited some names of greats. If you're interested go read about them.

Especially when that foreign faith's particular text has nothing to positively contribute to the world. :)
Its a piece of surviving literature from 400 BC-200 BC from subcontinent civilization

That alone makes it invaluable for both Indophile and Indophobes

About its contribution to the world, it did its part in uniting close to 1/7 of humanity under a common ideology

Please don't push your personal Delhi to London via Perm trips as the definitive answer to human understandings. Read this post of mine.

Oh please, I don't worship Lakshmi mata and her artificial ownership of money which creates artificial and very avoidable injustices, disparities, violence, atrocities and disharmony.

You are mocking a Dalit female whose community suffered that very 3000 year oppression you are trying to hide.

Steal ? Narendra bhai is stealing from my family through various tax extortions and using them for war mongering and buidling many Hindutvadi tallest-statues-in-the-world and new PM palaces and repairing that temple in the Himalayas that was damaged by cloudburst some years ago and giving to his buddies Ambani and Adani and of course giving to various bhagwa terrorist groups. So my family is paying for its own eventual murder. :rofl:

You seem to have forgotten you being told off in your I-hate-beggars thread. You seem to have forgotten being a sociopath and other things by me and others.

Well, other than quite a few people interested on PDF the state secretary for my state of a major public Communist group in India was certainly interested in my "retarded ideas" to have a few discussion meetings with me some years ago when I wanted to join that group. Must have been his surprise that a young Muslim fellow these days in not a college environment wants to join an old Communist group. Or my sincerity and intelligence must have interested him though my political ideas were not so developed then as now. But this I have already told you in the Jam Saqi thread yet you demand "Name one". Read that thread again. But since you are not a revolutionary and your born culture wasn't born of revolution you don't understand that revolution can arise from one person and then spread, sooner or with time and through various means employed to bring the changes.

I will start by saying that I know about OS things but I won't say how. :)

These right-wing code monkeys simply don't have the intellect to design from scratch an innovative, fantasic, reliable and responsive general purpose OS like QNX which can run from Blackberry phones to automobiles to nuclear power stations to aircraft to units within the International Space Station to other things. TCS, "Infy" and HCL can either implement some other's designed OS like some "hardened" Linux or a DOS copy or write a while(1) loop with interrupt handling that cannot certainly be called a OS. Those HCL "computer experts" you speak of and another big Indian company Cyient were involved in the general set of problems that made Boeing 737-Max planes to crash and kill hundreds of people :

Yes, HCL and Cyient code monkeys sit in their "Centers of excellence" which are situated in every street corner in Bangalore and Hyderabad and write code that kills people. :lol: Shabaash ! And there must have been quite a few Lovely Professional University and BITS Pilani graduates in this team of plane crashers. This is the story of all the code monkeys in India.

What brain drain ?

So what is the problem in developing a reliable, responsive, GUI capable like QNX and making it to the big league ? There are at least two million computer engineers in India, use them. Let me tell you the story of DRDO whose chief in 2010 VK Saraswat announced that year grandly that DRDO is developing a super duper OS for India :

And then the next update was two years later :

So in two years the number of people working on this "futuristic" OS jumped from 50 to 150. It is now 2022, 12 years from the start of the project, what is the result ? Like most Indians when in groups and with PhDs and the name Bharat it is all about bombast and no intellectual output. And it is apt that this VK Saraswat fellow is now an ardent Hindutvadi who goes about talking about power of gemstones and he being one of the leaders of VIBHA which is an RSS body that arranges conferences and education about "ancient Hindu high technologies". :lol:

Wind River which produced VxWorks was bought by Intel, this I know. I had a book with VxWorks system calls and configuration techniques and VxWorks wasn't a general purpose RTOS like QNX and as far as I remember wasn't modular at all again unlike QNX.

1. What do you mean by specialized runtimes ?

2. What were you doing with VxWorks ?

Since you say you are experienced with OS workings what's the problem in you starting a company to design an innovative, reliable and responsive OS since the DRDO OS project was all bombast and no output ?

What did you LOL for in the first place ?

Secondly, taking your own point of Russian Christians converting to Hare Krishna sect, those Hindutvadis who protested the banning - VHP, BJP and co. - would have been very proud of the Russian Christians converting to Hare Krishna but their fascist government in India since 2014 have ironically put in laws preventing Hindus from converting to other religions including Buddhism which Hindutvadis claim is a "Dharmic" religion. :lol:
You're very confused. I just explained to you there's no money in writing more and more general purpise operating systems. Whatever for ? Windows, Redhat or some server o/s, hypervisors, qnx for embedded are cheap enough to license . If somebody is developing a product they'll focus on their product and not on platform tools which is all o/s is.

Stop hurling bitterness at people making a honest living at those companies. Poor guys most of whom come from 1st generation college families.

As to helping DRDO - I'm more interested these days in primary education. Village kids that smile big and teach me to live.

If you are claiming that they are greats and are not lying then post the links to some genuine and credible evidence here...... :azn:
You're funny.

Back
Top Bottom