Status
Not open for further replies.

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All ,

I have decided to finally retire from this forum reasons are family + work etc.

Its been nice knowing you all , i have had the pleasure to meet some fantastic people also esp thanks to PDF and management who helped create this excellent platform where a huge number of people can give their opinions. This has given me a lot of insight on various subjects so :pdf: is the worlds best forum.

Lastly Good luck to all , May God bless Pakistan and hope it becomes best country in the world and may its enemies perish.

Regards

PM

:wave:

:pakistan:

Dear All ,

Its been nice knowing you all , i have had the pleasure to meet some fantastic people also esp thanks to PDF and management who helped create this excellent platform where a huge number of people can give their opinions. This has given me a lot of insight on various subjects so :pdf: is the worlds best forum.

Lastly Good luck to all , May God bless Pakistan and hope it becomes best country in the world and may its enemies perish.

Regards

PM

Dude, you were one of the good posters here in PDF.. PDF will miss you .. :wave:

But on the bright side, You will come back for sure :enjoy:

Hey man, hopefully you'll be back. You are probably one of my favorite pakistani posters on here. But as always family comes first. Wish you luck! :cheers:

Dear All ,

Regards

PM

Good luck to you in life ahead.

Wish you good luck and happy good bye.

Ya i too wanted to quit smoking ...

Best of luck; hope you change your mind and return.

Best of Luck. I know u will be lurking around and will soon jump back in pdf river and will say TEEEEEEEEEEEELO

I used to find you to be one of the good Pakistani posters. You will be missed bro.

Best of luck for the future.

You will always be remembered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom