What's new

New rules on PDF?

Use of stupid words like gangu pajeets etc should be banned.
I have been warned not to use the term "Cow pi$$ drinkers " for Hindus, so I have cut it out. I think the goal of the new rules is to create peace and harmony with the Hindjews and to allow decent objectivity and discussions , not sure how long it will last. I hope Hindjew can be added to the PDF dictionary and won't be censored as it is not meant to be demeaning or provocative term , just an umbrella term for the new Hindu and Jew relationship/alliance.

how many of your posts get deleted for off topic?

i had 15 of mine deleted over the course of 6 hours sleep.

some were deemed to be off no value, some off topic.

I don't remember any of my post being deleted for off-topic but I had some four or five deleted for no value and warning issue to me.

And recently an off-topic discussion that included me about stray dog problem in India was moved to a new thread and the discussion continued there.

@WebMaster Saw new sections today, I am really impressed by the PDM thing.

Well done Bro. The rules section is also highlighted, Good work.

Is PDM thread moderated by administration before posted ? Coz if not, You must do that in order to raise the standards of writing of PDM section exclusively

I think we should limit the number of new threads per ID account per week.
SUCH ASView attachment 626710 View attachment 626711 View attachment 626712
No way.

I believe, the more legit content this website gets, The better it is for traffic and SEO overall.

@ghazi52 is an example of adding variety

can you come in private?
:astagh::astagh::astagh:

Everyday i see the quality of the forum taking a dip for the worst. I sincerely hope decency will prevail on all sides and the usage of troll-swear words would be minimized. Troll spamming is just destroying the quality of this forum and as the members of this forum, we should prevent that.

In was asking for something else
@WebMaster Saw new sections today, I am really impressed by the PDM thing.

Well done Bro. The rules section is also highlighted, Good work.

Is PDM thread moderated by administration before posted ? Coz if not, You must do that in order to raise the standards of writing of PDM section exclusively

No way.

I believe, the more legit content this website gets, The better it is for traffic and SEO overall.

@ghazi52 is an example of adding variety

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom