What's new

New rules on PDF?

@WebMaster Saw new sections today, I am really impressed by the PDM thing.

Well done Bro. The rules section is also highlighted, Good work.

Is PDM thread moderated by administration before posted ? Coz if not, You must do that in order to raise the standards of writing of PDM section exclusively
Yes, that's the plan.

In order for users to submit there, there is a sub forum that say Submit An Article. Once users submit there, editorial team will review and work with the author and then get it published in the PDF magazine.

Use of stupid words like gangu pajeets etc should be banned.
They fall under Profanity and Politcal name calling and yes will be penalized.

It would be helpful if MODs did a weekly cleanup of Indian haters and postings , 90% of the forum would then be peaceful.
I agree and vice versa as well- I did report a particular post to ACLU- Even after multiple reporting within PDF no action was being taken-I had no choice. (why 90 percent- the standard should be 100 percent).

why can't you report and move on then instead of making an indian scene?
And you believe that works- how naive!- It works for your flags not Indian.

Yes, that's the plan.

In order for users to submit there, there is a sub forum that say Submit An Article. Once users submit there, editorial team will review and work with the author and then get it published in the PDF magazine.

Great,

Will contribute once I am a bit free.

Let me give due credit to PDF admin that it is one of the best forum for South Asian people to hang out and exchange of ideas...There are definitely grievances from Indian poster of being targeted from most of the nationalities for obvious reason...But again, is it not quite natural to be prepared for the worst when we are entering to discuss in a forum wholly owner and managed by our rivals???

So above all...best of luck to admin guys foe keep on trying to improve the quality of forum.

One of the item which i would love to see is differentiating arugment between nationalisic. Issue and religious issue...Punish every one who abuse based on religion but allow people to counter and argue when they defend their national issues..

Rules are same i believe, we have rewritten things to make it simpler. We will be enforcing them hard in coming days to curb the trolling and personal attacks.
coming days? when are they coming?

anyhoo if true, then are you gonna apply them retroactively/retrospectively or only for the future abuse?
if retro too then have a look at this naik loving afghani refugee from Pakistan @
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12264585/
&
https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12264711/

who here wants to bet that I will get done for calling an afghani an afghani before he (if ever) gets done for any of his well near a thousand abusive posts?

Let me give due credit to PDF admin that it is one of the best forum for South Asian people to hang out and exchange of ideas...
yeah I know, especially the exchanges between seasoned bharatis like joe shearer, Nilgiri, Gadkari et. al vs. what look like illiterate little kids (or shills). yup great debates!

Last edited:
@WebMaster

It would be prudent to open up a special separate thread---FREE FOR ALL---where members from all countries involved can hurl profanities and vulgarities at each other that they want to without being penalized---.

Whatever weight they have on their chest---they can take it off---.

Yes, that's the plan.

How about create a running comment/chat box for every thread, where people talk openly instead of posting, hundreds of Ill informed nonsense posts. Loosen some restriction their, let users post memes, videos links and take have open conversation. I would suggest Creating a whole separate tab For video library, to upload all types of videos relevant to threads, user can post link to video and warning that video is graphic in nature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom