What's new

New rules on PDF?

no Sir, chutiya is fool or worst a moron, both these are used extensively on PDF.
just like the word "gay" once meant "happy" now means a homosexual, likewise even though chutya is a race/caste of people in assam but since the injuns think they are stupid hence all stupid people are referred to as chutia but but but since it also sound like choot (female genitalia) most people take it to mean what the webmaster said it means (and they use it to mean as such).

PS.
even though pajeet means fragrance of spice, it is used to describe any smelly brown person

just like the word "gay" once meant "happy" now means a homosexual, likewise even though chutya is a race/caste of people in assam but since the injuns think they are stupid hence all stupid people are referred to as chutia but but but since it also sound like choot (female genitalia) most people take it to mean what the webmaster said it means (and they use it to mean as such).

PS.
even though pajeet means fragrance of spice, it is used to describe any smelly brown person

no one should take their lack of knowledge on others.
as far a pajeet (fragrance of spice) is concerned, I have smelled pajeet and i tell you its no fragrance

Your writings make a lot of sense and you are a valued member of our PDF community when you just stay cool and calm. So are many of us. We have to act smartly.
so... where is the post you are replying to?

I was active here 2014-2015 and one difference I've noticed coming back is that there's a lot less activity in general, fewer Pakistanis, but the same old ugly Indian faces are around and thriving. They've driven out the Pakistanis and now lord over here, browbeating the remaining people for criticizing the terrorists they have in power.

This is the crux of the matter. It is highly problematic. PDF is becoming more like Dawn each day. The threads, topics and posts all speak for themselves. How can a professional forum like PDF tolerate BS topics started by Indians to flourish? The majority of mods are excellent, but you have one specific rotten apple who is aiding Indians or anyone who speaks against Pakistan. His opinions are highly controversial and he sneaks in like a snake to stabs every patriotic member with a dagger. Under his watch RSS thugs have multiplied in greater numbers on PDF. The RSS vigilantes get a free pass to insult Pakistan and Islam on our own forum. When you speak up against the RSS propaganda you are banned in an instant and presented as a pariah.

I have been observing PDF quietly since my previous ban. I have learnt a lot during this period. The hypocrisy is mindboggling. The amount of venom that Indians and other foreign members get to spew against Pakistan on a forum like PDF is mindboggling. PDF used to be a hub for patriots. No one would dare hurl abuse at our beloved Pakistan. Not anymore. Right now this forum serves as a hub for appeasment. I ask every patriotic member to observe and analyse. Things have changed dramatically on PDF. It doesn't feel like a Pakistan Defence Forum anymore. It feels more like a forum where you can bash Pakistan, culture and religion. Those who bash our nation and religion earn brownie points. Those who defend get bans and threats. It is a pathetic state of affairs. This forum is not what it used to be and that is a shame.

As long as a few mods continue to hide their heads like an ostrich and don't take action against RSS scoundrels normalcy cannot be expected. The RSS scoundrels are here with one purpose only which is to troll and provoke. Instead of appeasing and allowing RSS fools to take control the mods would do good by banning them and promoting Pakistan. Don't cry foul when patriotic members are forced to do the necessary when the mods lean back and take sides.

You can ban patriotic members 100 times in a week. The patriots won't stop fulfilling their duty by defending their soil.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom