What's new

GEO invited 8 Indian Agents to Pakistan idol and showed them as Judges and Singers by profession

Host needs a snickers bites to mellow him out. That's what the advertisement was mentioning.

Hey only God knows they could be Daler Mehndi's PAL pushers. Probably wanted to go Gurudwaras, Temples and Dargah without being investigated or fearing they might of get denied from entering Pakistan.

Pakistani Immigration ko chunna lagaya...LOL

Last edited:
@pkuser2k12...
For 100 and million times,I have told you to fix your mentioning feature man,I am not getting your notifications.PM webby and ask him to fix it for ya-
----------------------------------------
well what prove Mr.Luqman has?
However,this is serious accusation.LEA must investigate such claim,seriously.

What if Mubashir Lucman was a RAW agent all along.

Think about it :D

Host needs a snickers bites to mellow him out. That's what the advertisement was mentioning.

Hey only God knows they could be Daler Mehndi's PAL pushers. Probably wanted to go Gurudwaras, Temples and Dargah without being investigated or fearing they might of get denied from entering Pakistan.

Pakistani Immigration ko chunna lagaya...LOL

There is no ban for pilgrims (specially Sikh) -

. Probably wanted to go Gurudwaras, Temples and Dargah without being investigated or fearing they might of get denied from entering Pakistan.

Yatri's can visit the country under a pilgrim visa, and no Yatri is stopped from visiting places of worship such as Lahore & Hasan Abdal.

2 mahinay say tu Geo ki kachii utari ja raha hai, ab kuch tu karain gay na wo.

Nahin khair ab aisa bhi kuch nahin hai ke dhamkiyan dene per aa jayein woh. Agar itne hi doodh ke dhule hain toh aadalat ka raasta maujood hai.

It was same GEO who lead PTI march for Musharraf's resignation.

Nahin khair ab aisa bhi kuch nahin hai ke dhamkiyan dene per aa jayein woh. Agar itne hi doodh ke dhule hain toh aadalat ka raasta maujood hai.

I know that, I stopped watching Geo long ago and I support ML on this, there must be investigation and if found guilty than all involved must be punished under article 6

Harr jagah Conspiracies. Kisko trust karte hain ab Pakistani ?

Harr jagah Conspiracies. Kisko trust karte hain ab Pakistani ?

Those Indian national has been deported, apparently Geo TV lied about their profession, and also didn't get them register on arrival as per legal requirement.

Back
Top Bottom